Biden's 9/9/2021 Address to the Nation: Biden Will Force ALL Federal Workers To Be Vaccinated. Science and Liberty are Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he is.
Aside from the totalitarian nature of forced vaccinations...The thing that concerns me, is I have had covid, and studies have shown that group of people are the ones having the most side affects and deaths from the shot. I have antibodies and am 7 times more protected than those with the vaccine yet they want to force me to have a shot that is more of a danger to me than covid itself is. Why is science and logic eluding the left? These Vaccine Nazis really need to calm down and look at things rationally. Goosfrabaaaa.

Also those, like myself, with natural immunities are much better off then those who have had the vaccine. Yet they want to force me to get the shot. Makes no sense.

Yes.

Israeli study shows natural immunity many times more effective than vaccine.

Natural immunity from Covid could be stronger than vaccination

From the CDC...

Page 16 - Prior COVID infection provides protection for >= 180 days. Page 8 - Vaccine effectiveness starts to wane at 14 weeks...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1

Report: Vaccinated Comprise 75% of Coronavirus Infections in Singapore​

‘Vast majority’ of Covid-19 cluster in Cape Cod were vaccinated​

Mild COVID-19 induces lasting antibody protection​

Prior Infection with COVID-19 provided 100% immunity for those in the study

“COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19…"

Necessity of COVID-19 vaccination in previously infected individuals

Well, look at the positives. We're always hearing about bloated, expensive government. This mandate is for federal employees. I see nothing wrong with killing off a lot of federal dead weight, either by killing them with the death shot, or firing them. MUCH smaller government, right?
Now that I think about it, shouldn't the left want the vaccine to be optional? They think not having it is an instant death sentence, and most holdouts are right wingers. Won't that just get rid of their opposition? Then they can implement their fascist, totalitarian policies without much resistance.

On a side note, if they do force the vaccine, the minority vote will be pushed toward the right. The black community is one of the other groups of people that are not that trusting of the vaccine.

Aside from the totalitarian nature of forced vaccinations...The thing that concerns me, is I have had covid, and studies have shown that group of people are the ones having the most side affects and deaths from the shot. I have antibodies and am 7 times more protected than those with the vaccine yet they want to force me to have a shot that is more of a danger to me than covid itself is. Why is science and logic eluding the left? These Vaccine Nazis really need to calm down and look at things rationally. Goosfrabaaaa.

1631293271670.jpeg

Yes.

From the CDC...

Page 16 - Prior COVID infection provides protection for >= 180 days. Page 8 - Vaccine effectiveness starts to wane at 14 weeks...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1

“COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19…"

Please do not report facts and common sense on these message boards. You run the risk of left wingers heads exploding. Facts are not relevant, and we should get the shot...period.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't the left want the vaccine to be optional? They think not having it is an instant death sentence, and most holdouts are right wingers. Won't that just get rid of their opposition? Then they can implement their fascist, totalitarian policies without much resistance.

On a side note, if they do force the vaccine, the minority vote will be pushed toward the right. The black community is one of the other groups of people that are not that trusting of the vaccine.

Oh, they ought to be drooling for our demise from the so-called deadly disease. Ought. To. Be.

Most of those of a certain opinion in this forum are paid to be here, spreading propaganda.

Last edited:
Your Israel disinformation addressed
LOL. They said "Missing Context." That means they confirmed it, but you say it has been debunked.

You are losing credibility with me, Doc.

Israel leads the world in new COVID cases per capita....

Thanks; I enjoy witty cartoons...

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg
I love being in a store with someone leftist sporting a mask walking toward me. They see the maskless leper that is I going toward them. They give me a dirty look and run to the furthest side of the isle from me. Oh to live in that kind of fear. That would really stink. I wonder what kind of response I would get if I followed their path coughing uncontrollably.

It's likely a vaccinated person needing that hospital bed. You are up to two boosters, 11 days apart. Then pills twice a day forever.

What are they looking for?

You said: "It's likely a vaccinated person needing that hospital bed."

You provide no data because there is none. So you're a liar.

"""According to the CDC, as of July 26, only 6,587 vaccinated Americans had become sick enough to be hospitalized with breakthrough infections, out of more than 164 million who have been fully vaccinated. That is a breakthrough hospitalization rate of a little more than 0.003 percent."""

LOL. They said "Missing Context." That means they confirmed it, but you say it has been debunked.

Israel leads the world in new COVID cases per capita....

Great map. I see that I am in a heavily infected area. I still hope to go out to one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants without a mask and get something good to eat (Been craving some cheese enchiladas). I will not live in fear, and if the Lord decides to take me, so be it.

I made this many months ago. Enjoy!

conspiracy01.jpg

QAnon much?
I see you're also a Parler participant.
So you guys can just spread all kinds of misinformation that could be fatal for many.
Dumb fuck.

Your sign says, "Say no to martial law". You know, azzhat, Trump and the My PIllow fuck wanted martial law, right? Because of the election being "rigged".

Last edited:

Do you have any grasp on just how high vaccination rates are in Israel and Cape Cod/ Boston area. If 90% fo the people are vaccinated and you have x-number of new Delta cases, what are the odds that a majority of those will be among fully vaccinated. High my friend - VERY high.

But they aren't DYING and they very rarely end up in the hospital. A few days of flu-like symptoms plus several days of self-quarantine and they're right back to their normal routines.

You failed to address my either my fact checks or my major point - Again 95-99% of those entering US hospitals and dying are UNVACCINATED. That is an inarguable FACT which tells me that only stupid people would be vaccine hesitant at this point.

I apologize if I am losing my street cred with you. I can assure you, the feeling is quite mutual. ;)

Yes.

From the CDC...

Your sources suck. All based on your bias. Take your trash back to Parler. This site sucks badly enough as it is.

I love being in a store with someone leftist sporting a mask walking toward me. They see the maskless leper that is I going toward them. They give me a dirty look and run to the furthest side of the isle from me. Oh to live in that kind of fear. That would really stink. I wonder what kind of response I would get if I followed their path coughing uncontrollably.
Almost no one wears a mask here. It's nice to see so many smiles. Makes me whistle out loud. Occasionally I will notice a masked person who is afraid of my deadly whistle. I just smile, but out of respect for their own personal unique situation, I try not to linger near them if they try to avoid me.

I respect their right to protect themselves how they wish. In kind, I hope they respect mine.

Life is short, and I have happiness to pursue in my own way.

Great map. I see that I am in a heavily infected area. I still hope to go out to one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants without a mask and get something good to eat (Been craving some cheese enchiladas). I will not live in fear, and if the Lord decides to take me, so be it.

Buh-Bye! :D

I see no Non Progs rising up at this point. But things do happen. The other way is a long slow death of a nation as people slowly more and more stop smiling and reduce the quality of their work.
Nah, the denier fools will die off and be replaced.

Yes.

From the CDC...

Yet that immunity seems to wane over time. And vaccinations provide additional protection even to someone infected a month ago. So getting vaccinated is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back