Biden's 9/9/2021 Address to the Nation: Biden Will Force ALL Federal Workers To Be Vaccinated. Science and Liberty are Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>When you start encroaching on my freedom, it's no longer about you.

>I hope you ignore those restrictions and get fined and/or arrested

You win, Doc!

trophy_hypocrisy.jpg
Ooops, I may have prematurely awarded you the trophy, Dr Grump . Let's call it a tie with Kamala Harris....

"When people are able to make choices, without government interference, for themselves, in terms of their well-being... we are a stronger society."

She said this yesterday!!!

Wrong.

The researchers analysed more than 5 million survey responses by a range of different demographic details, and classed those people who would “probably” or “definitely” not choose to get vaccinated as “vaccine hesitant.”

image-8-1.png

Ooooh lookie the anti-vax kook site UnHerd | Ideas you won't hear elsewhere made a graph! :laughing0301:

Overall, at the time of the survey, 76% of U.S. adults with at least a bachelor’s degree had been vaccinated or planned to get vaccinated, compared to just over half of adults (53%) with less education (Figure 1). In other words, a college degree is associated with a 43% increase in the likelihood that someone plans to get the vaccine. This difference by education level is now larger than the difference in willingness to vaccinate now observed between white and Black adults (32%) and the difference now observed between white and Latino adults (3%).​

Biden said tonight, "we need to protect vaccinated workers from the unvaccinated."

Think about that for a moment.

If the vaccines work, why do we need to protect the vaccinated?

If the vaccines don't work, then why force people to get them?

I can't explain it. You'll have to ask the Party of Science.

We've done our best to explain these sciencey things to you kids.
It's a losing cause.

The efficacy of Moderna & Pfizer vaccines is around 92-95% with puts it on par with Polio and Measles vaccines. You nuts have quite literally lost your minds.

Doc, you should know better than to lump in old data from the Alpha strain.

Are you being deliberately deceptive?

If the vaccines were anywhere near as effective as you say, they would not be recommending boosters.

Pfizer Shot Just 39% Effective Against Delta Infection, But Largely Prevents Severe Illness, Israel Study Suggests (Israeli Ministry of Health)
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine just 42% effective against infection amid delta spread, preprint suggests (Mayo Clinic)

Ooooh lookie the anti-vax kook site UnHerd | Ideas you won't hear elsewhere made a graph! :laughing0301:

Overall, at the time of the survey, 76% of U.S. adults with at least a bachelor’s degree had been vaccinated or planned to get vaccinated, compared to just over half of adults (53%) with less education (Figure 1). In other words, a college degree is associated with a 43% increase in the likelihood that someone plans to get the vaccine. This difference by education level is now larger than the difference in willingness to vaccinate now observed between white and Black adults (32%) and the difference now observed between white and Latino adults (3%).​

Data is from Carnegie Mellon and Univ. of Pittsburgh.

I said oranges. You replied with apples.

PhD are the "most educated," which is what I replied to. You add in people who got C's while earnign a Bachelors of Arts in Basket Weaving.

Last edited:

If the vaccines were anywhere near as effective as you say, they would not be recommending boosters.

PhD are the "most educated," which is what I replied to. You add in people who got C's while earnign a Bachelors of Arts in Basket Weaving.

Dude, reinfections with Delta are extremely rare. One in 5 to 10 THOUSAND approximately.

And when they do happen, rarely does a fully vaxed, Delta breakthrough individual end up in the hospital. Deaths are even rarer.

If you don't understand that this proves that the vaccines are extremely effective then I can't help. If you really want to see a beast of a variant, just keep telling people the vaccines don't work and the unvaxed will serve as Petri dishes to create one that completely fools the vaccines.

Many vaccines require a booster. The flu vaccine for instance is once per year. Each year they do their best at guessing what the strains will be. Are they 100%? No .. maybe 70-80% most seasons.

COVID vaccines won't be any different. A new one will come out each year to do the best job possible against variants.

It's no longer "my body, my choice." The freedom to make your own medical decisions is gone. We are being ruled by tyrants.

If you had COVID, like an estimated >100 million other Americans, you have T- and B-cell antibodies which provide better protection to the virus than the vaccines. The vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity but they only create antibodies against the bio-engineered spike protein. Delta and Mu mutated the spike protein, and that it why the vaccines are losing effectiveness, completely expected for respiratory viruses. The CDC says the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, and vaccinated people still have to wear masks.

SCIENCE AND LIBERTY ARE DEAD.

BREAKING NEWS: Biden will force ALL federal workers to be vaccinated with NO testing options and tell Americans it's the 'only way' to get back to normal in COVID speech today, report claims​

• President Joe Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated, a part of a series of new mandates he'll push in a major speech on the COVID pandemic
  • Workers will not be given the option of testing out, CNN reported
  • 'What we've seen work over the past couple months are mandates, requirements,' Jen Psaki told MSNBC's Morning Joe
  • 'We've seen it work and we've seen it become more popular,' she noted
  • Biden's remarks come as COVID cases continue to rise due to Delta variant
  • He will address six areas where his administration can push for more Americans to get vaccinated
  • Speech is scheduled for 5 p.m. ET

Biden Admin wants to move on from the Afghanistan disaster. Just like he wanted to shift focus from the border crisis to the Afghan withdrawal, he wants to shift focus now to COVID which was originally his most favorable polling. But it's just one leadership failure after another.

I hope the SCOTUS shoves his unscientific unAmerican authoritarian mandate down his throat.
Originally JoeXi’s most favorable polling, though most prisoners did not know or had forgotten that he and the Arab son, Obama, funded Duke-NUS Singapore, technology used to vaccinate the Russian Army. Are these Australians being paid off?

Australia GPs Banned from Prescribing Ivermectin

Dude, reinfections with Delta are extremely rare. One in 5 to 10 THOUSAND approximately.

And when they do happen, rarely does a fully vaxed, Delta breakthrough individual end up in the hospital. Deaths are even rarer.

If you don't understand that this proves that the vaccines are extremely effective then I can't help. If you really want to see a beast of a variant, just keep telling people the vaccines don't work and the unvaxed will serve as Petri dishes to create one that completely fools the vaccines.

Many vaccines require a booster. The flu vaccine for instance is once per year. Each year they do their best at guessing what the strains will be. Are they 100%? No .. maybe 70-80% most seasons.

COVID vaccines won't be any different. A new one will come out each year to do the best job possible against variants.
>If you don't understand that this proves that the vaccines are extremely effective

The CDC says that the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission.

The CDC says that vaccinated people still have to wear masks.

Over 50% of COVID hospitalizations in Israel are fully vaccinated people.

75% of symptomatic COVID cases in Cape Cod were of fully-vaccinated individuals.

If you call that "extremely effective", we can agree to disagree. Effective vaccines provide immunity in the range of 90+%, like Polio, small pox, and MMR.

This is so long overdue. It is past time to wage war against those unvaccinated who put the rest of the nation at risk for Covid. Children are being devastated, schools are danger fields and the rest of us are at risk because of some lame Trumpian ideals of "freedom."

Well, we are in the middle of a life threatening pandemic and the right to "freedom" for certain people ends where the right to life exists for the rest of us. And, the beauty of insisting that government workers and contractors be vaccinated is that there is no Constitutional provision that allows otherwise. They do have the freedom to resign and seek employment elsewhere; so be it.
So, you are calling for civil war. Good to know.

It doesn't seem likely - They took the leap and now most of them have brain damage. ;)

View attachment 537457
At least it was their choice to go off the cliff. It is not up to you, the government, or anyone else to to restrict their freedoms. Even it it is at their detriment. We are not a fascist, totalitarian, dictatorial country last I checked.

This is so long overdue. It is past time to wage war against those unvaccinated who put the rest of the nation at risk for Covid. Children are being devastated, schools are danger fields and the rest of us are at risk because of some lame Trumpian ideals of "freedom."

Well, we are in the middle of a life threatening pandemic and the right to "freedom" for certain people ends where the right to life exists for the rest of us. And, the beauty of insisting that government workers and contractors be vaccinated is that there is no Constitutional provision that allows otherwise. They do have the freedom to resign and seek employment elsewhere; so be it.
Bring it three feet inside my front door, kowardly keyboard kowboy, and you'll see just how far you get towards your aim. Bring it.

Pfizer Shot Just 39% Effective Against Delta Infection, But Largely Prevents Severe Illness, Israel Study Suggests (Israeli Ministry of Health)
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine just 42% effective against infection amid delta spread, preprint suggests (Mayo Clinic)

Also those, like myself, with natural immunities are much better off then those who have had the vaccine. Yet they want to force me to get the shot. Makes no sense.

Dr. Marty Makary, a professor at John Hopkins School of Medicine, during an appearance on The Vince Coglianese Show, said individuals formerly infected with COVID-19 are seven times more likely then vaccinated people to fight off the virus.

“It appears that natural immunity is better against the Delta variant. When you get infected with COVID, your body’s immune system develops antibodies to the entire surface of the virus,” Makary said. “Not just the slight protein that the vaccines gives you, but the entire surface. And so you get a more diverse antibody portfolio in your system.”

Makary said data from Israel revealed that natural immunity appears to be 6.7x more effective than being vaccinated when it comes to fighting off COVID-19.

Yes, indoctrination works on many people. Only some of us are wise enough to graduate from college and avoid being brainwashed.

It’s not a good idea to dismiss poliovirus nor its vaccine. Wuhan Institute of Virology’s bat lady, Zheng-Li Shi published studies on viruses of shrimp and Wuhan “Patient Zero” was a shrimp seller.

There are polioviruses of crayfish:
Chequa Iflavirus of Crayfish

What gets me is that Progs are the most expensive people to keep alive in our nation. You are the most unhealthy out of all.
Just look at all the ugly obese lesbians who wore their pussyhats as they rioted! Damn, I don't want my taxes to pay those ****s' doctor bills!

>If you don't understand that this proves that the vaccines are extremely effective

The CDC says that the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission.

The CDC says that vaccinated people still have to wear masks.

Over 50% of COVID hospitalizations in Israel are fully vaccinated people.

75% of symptomatic COVID cases in Cape Cod were of fully-vaccinated individuals.

If you call that "extremely effective", we can agree to disagree. Effective vaccines provide immunity in the range of 90+%, like Polio, small pox, and MMR.

Your Israel disinformation addressed

Your Cape Cod disinformation addressed

IOW, both these places had very high rates of vaccination. So when a breakthrough case does occur, then yes .. the likelihood is that it will happen to fully vaccinated individuals.

FACT: 95-99% of those being hospitalized and dying in the US are unvaccinated.

Well, look at the positives. We're always hearing about bloated, expensive government. This mandate is for federal employees. I see nothing wrong with killing off a lot of federal dead weight, either by killing them with the death shot, or firing them. MUCH smaller government, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back