Biden’s 40% approval rate is sky high compared to SCOTUS’s 25%

Why is it in my travels do I see hundreds of Trump bumper stickers and signs and no Biden signs in 2022?
Bumper stickers & yard signs? Is this part of the keep it simple group? America has become the handmaids tale mixed with the hunger games, & devoid of common sense.

maybe wearing no tie will help him with millenials? i got nothin'!

FWMdX5vXoAEZ7Oq

That is a summer miracle that Joe has a 40% approval rating. Who did they ask? Hunter?? :rolleyes:

25% of people are confident in the Supreme Court vs 40% confident in Biden. Congratulations conservatives you have destroyed another institution while making Biden look popular.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- With the U.S. Supreme Court expected to overturn the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision before the end of its 2021-2022 term, Americans' confidence in the court has dropped sharply over the past year and reached a new low in Gallup's nearly 50-year trend. Twenty-five percent of U.S. adults say they have "a great deal" or "quite a lot" of confidence in the U.S. Supreme Court, down from 36% a year ago and five percentage points lower than the previous low recorded in 2014.
By the latest push poll numbers....

Even with a push poll they couldn't get Biden's numbers any higher than that?

That's really bad....like he might not be able to finish his term bad.

And nobody has liked the SCOTUS decisions because no matter what they have decided and what the people think of those decisions....they never get good press. Never have.

And 25% approval during a push poll is very very good numbers for them.

Forum List

Back