Biden Won’t Fire Anyone Over Afghanistan Debacle

Every suggestion has been unrealistic and not thought out because 5 star general Ted says so?
Just suggest again...

We have explained it to you but you don't seem to understand how a withdrawal works...

American Citizens were advised and encouraged to come home... A lot didn't want to at the time... They actually believed the Army would protect them..

US Friendlies and Refugees were obstructed by Trump Administration..

Yes, it's fun to watch the mental handstands the crazy Right is going through this week, jumping for joy at the thought of Biden getting hit by the bag of shit Trump threw over the wall.

All the anti-Deep State Hippy Drum Circle types who were for ending the war last year now wanted Biden to Escalate it.

All the people who supported the Muslim Ban and ending asylum entries are now outraged we aren't bringing over more refugees.

Uh, restarting a war no one really wanted to fight anymore is a lot different that shutting down an unneeded pipeline they weren't making any progress on anyway.

Get real, if Biden tried to escalate the Forever War again after Trump started winding it down, you jackholes would be bitching about that.

Biden manned up, ended the Forever War, and it's about time. We were sending over kids who hadn't even been BORN yet when this thing started.
Um, I don’t know how old you are Joe, but I can assure you that Biden has been a clown for his entire career….But, let me say this, NO ONE WANTED TO “RESTART” ANYTHING! There is a way to do things that’s honorable. Biden chose to screw it up….Just the same way he chose to shut down Keystone, approve of Nordstream, and then beg for oil from OPEC….He’s a buffoon who couldn’t find his ass with both hands.

How many more screw ups will you defend in the name of partisan bullshit?

Just suggest again...

We have explained it to you but you don't seem to understand how a withdrawal works...

American Citizens were advised and encouraged to come home... A lot didn't want to at the time... They actually believed the Army would protect them..

US Friendlies and Refugees were obstructed by Trump Administration..

Wow, you don’t even know when you’re being duped by talking points do you?

Why you would trust those shameful outlets is beyond me.

Um, I don’t know how old you are Joe, but I can assure you that Biden has been a clown for his entire career….But, let me say this, NO ONE WANTED TO “RESTART” ANYTHING! There is a way to do things that’s honorable. Biden chose to screw it up….Just the same way he chose to shut down Keystone, approve of Nordstream, and then beg for oil from OPEC….He’s a buffoon who couldn’t find his ass with both hands.

How many more screw ups will you defend in the name of partisan bullshit?

I'm 59. I'm old enough to remember the last time we were in a "Forever War" that everyone knew couldn't be won but no one had the guts to pull the plug on

So let's be clear what happened here. Trump and Pompeo signed effectively a surrender to the Taliban in February 2020. You probably didn't notice over the plague, riots and recession that happened because of Trump's wonderful management.

But Trump, being Trump, did very little to get Americans out of the country in the year after that agreement. He didn't direct the war profiteering corporations to get their wage slaves out of the place. He actually made it harder for Afghan nationals to apply for refugee status.

Biden actually extended the deadline to pull out the last troops to get more Americans and allies out of the country... But this funny thing happened. The Taliban wasn't going to wait to win the war they had already won. They just rolled through the country and for the most part, they people Trump had sold out.

I'm 59. I'm old enough to remember the last time we were in a "Forever War" that everyone knew couldn't be won but no one had the guts to pull the plug on

So let's be clear what happened here. Trump and Pompeo signed effectively a surrender to the Taliban in February 2020. You probably didn't notice over the plague, riots and recession that happened because of Trump's wonderful management.

But Trump, being Trump, did very little to get Americans out of the country in the year after that agreement. He didn't direct the war profiteering corporations to get their wage slaves out of the place. He actually made it harder for Afghan nationals to apply for refugee status.

Biden actually extended the deadline to pull out the last troops to get more Americans and allies out of the country... But this funny thing happened. The Taliban wasn't going to wait to win the war they had already won. They just rolled through the country and for the most part, they people Trump had sold out.
You and I are roughly the same age, however, the stark difference that I can see is that you bought into the pablum of the left over hippies in the 70s….

You are failing to take into account the simple fact that Biden broke a cardinal rule of withdrawal….Leverage. That’s on him no matter how you try and deflect blame.

The American people fired Trump and he was the main problem...

Your main complaint is that Biden didn't fix Trump's mess quick enough...

Stephen Miller stopped US Friendlies from getting visas to the point they loosing court cases... He was even on Fox this weekend proud of refusing them...

US Citizens were given 18 months to leave and they didn't get out... Trump had 11 months to encourage them to come home, Biden extended the deadline and they still didn't want to come.

We asked what Biden could have done differently with the hand that was dealt to him and ye have nothing...
so biden stops the keystone pipeline
opens the border
raises gas prices
..... and you say biden had no control over the situation

2500 troops and no causalities for 18 months to you is a war

Trump would have never pulled the military out first like you boy did.

You and I are roughly the same age, however, the stark difference that I can see is that you bought into the pablum of the left over hippies in the 70s….

You are failing to take into account the simple fact that Biden broke a cardinal rule of withdrawal….Leverage. That’s on him no matter how you try and deflect blame.

Oh, quite the contrary, when I was a younger man I was pretty right wing. I was in ROTC in college, member of the Young republicans and I joined the National Guard before going active duty after I graduated.

But I'm aware enough of history to realize that the US government knew the war in Vietnam was unwinnable fairly early on, and they admitted as much in the Pentagon Papers. Just like we knew quite a while ago that the war in Afghanistan was unwinnable.

Now, getting back to your point about "leverage", not really. 2500 troops, most of them service and support roles, isn't much leverage. We had an agreement with the Taliban that they wouldn't fire on us while we were retreating, and we would be out by May 31.

This is not "leverage", it's surrender. The problem was, of course, is that Trump signed this agreement in Feb. 2020 (we didn't notice because of all the other things Trump was fucking up in 2020) but had done very little to get ready to get those 2500 guys out, much less all the contractors working for war profiteers.

Biden was in no position to send in more troops when the country really wanted the Forever War to end. They even cancelled the war authorization early this year (Finally).

The only thing he could do was hope that the Afghan Government could hold out long enough to get our people out...

And they didn't. Why should they? They knew they had been sold out, better to make a deal with the Taliban now rather than be killed later.

2500 troops and no causalities for 18 months to you is a war

Trump would have never pulled the military out first like you boy did.

Except he signed an agreement to do exactly that. If we had followed Trump's plan, we'd have been out of there in May.

So the real question is, why didn't Trump do anything to get all those contractors out in the year between signing the deal and leaving office?

Oh please….I see this is the new talking point demos are rolling out to shift blame for their disastrous retreat….

Biden had no problem going after “Trump plans” like a Bull in a China shop with no thought of how it would impact the sectors he was wrecking….Or what it would do to the people involved in those sectors..But now, with this, you want us to believe there was nothing he could do….bullshit!

Namely, they all ignore the fact that one of the Trump era programs Biden shut down (the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau) would have specifically helped with the current crisis facing Americans trapped in Afghanistan. Spin all they want, there's no getting around the fact that Biden's myopic anti Trump temper tantrum is harming Americans in this his very context.

"WASHINGTON, DC- A bombshell report from The National Pulse shows that Joe Biden’s State Department canceled a Trump-era program intended to provide swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of crisis zones just months before the current fiasco in Kabul.

In an exclusive report, The National Pulse said that the “Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau”—designed specifically for such a scenario as we found ourselves in last weekend—was “designed to handle medical, diplomatic, and logistical support concerning Americans overseas,” and was halted by the State Department under Secretary of State Antony Blinken earlier this year.

The official notification was signed only a couple of months prior to the Taliban running over Afghanistan."

Democrats had to go for Colonialism, forcing their culture on others at gunpoint.
View attachment 529669View attachment 529670
I don't know if it is a Democrat thing or and American superiority complex thing. It was the Republicans that were in power to kick off the whole Middle East/Southwest Asia thing. People were pissed when they found no weapons of mass destruction and knew they'd been had. Obama voted against the war. His one lucky vote. I think he spent more time in Congress running for President than voting on legislation, and he was against the war (supposedly) but did not get us out, even after getting Bin Laden, though the hunt for Bin Laden was supposedly why we were in Afghanistan to begin with. It might not be an American superiority complex thing. It probably is just good old fashion greed and profit opportunity. War is good business, if you don't have to go marching with a pack and a weapon, yourself.

I don't know if it is a Democrat thing or and American superiority complex thing. It was the Republicans that were in power to kick off the whole Middle East/Southwest Asia thing. People were pissed when they found no weapons of mass destruction and knew they'd been had. Obama voted against the war. His one lucky vote. I think he spent more time in Congress running for President than voting on legislation, and he was against the war (supposedly) but did not get us out, even after getting Bin Laden, though the hunt for Bin Laden was supposedly why we were in Afghanistan to begin with. It might not be an American superiority complex thing. It probably is just good old fashion greed and profit opportunity. War is good business, if you don't have to go marching with a pack and a weapon, yourself.
Just curious, what action will be taken the next time there is a terrorist attack from this region, on our shores? And there will be, Biden just ensured it.

Just curious, what action will be taken the next time there is a terrorist attack from this region, on our shores? And there will be, Biden just ensured it.
Probably, we will go back if we have to and get the little b#sturd(s) that did it. Hopefully this generation has had enough of failed nation building to know better than to let the military industrial complex from turning into another long term mission creeping boondoggle. Good money is where you find it, but the cost in human lives for other people making that good money isn't worth it.

Why would the next attack need to come from their shores. They are having no problem finding disaffected American kids to carry out terrorist attacks.

In fact, White Supremacists have carried out far more terrorist attacks in this country in the last decade than eeeevil Muslims have.

Probably, we will go back if we have to and get the little b#sturd(s) that did it. Hopefully this generation has had enough of failed nation building to know better than to let the military industrial complex from turning into another long term mission creeping boondoggle. Good money is where you find it, but the cost in human lives for other people making that good money isn't worth it.

Oh stop with the “Military Industrial Complex” bullshit….The key in that question was that Biden just empowered the Muslim terrorist network, and more Americans, will die on our shores because of it. Plus, he has totally alienated our allies to the point where they can’t trust us with him at the helm….You proud of that?

Why would the next attack need to come from their shores. They are having no problem finding disaffected American kids to carry out terrorist attacks.

In fact, White Supremacists have carried out far more terrorist attacks in this country in the last decade than eeeevil Muslims have.

You’re an idiot.

Oh stop with the “Military Industrial Complex” bullshit….The key in that question was that Biden just empowered the Muslim terrorist network, and more Americans, will die on our shores because of it. Plus, he has totally alienated our allies to the point where they can’t trust us with him at the helm….You proud of that?

Didn't you shitballs spend the last four years complaining the "allies" were worthless and not pulling their weight?

You know, because they weren't joining the Trump Death Cult like you were.

The underlying problem was that Biden wasn't going to throw more money and lives into the Forever War(TM).
This is actually a good thing. This war dragged on too long with no results.

Of course he won't fire anybody. That would be counter to the big lie his administration keeps telling that they did everything right.

Didn't you shitballs spend the last four years complaining the "allies" were worthless and not pulling their weight?

You know, because they weren't joining the Trump Death Cult like you were.

The underlying problem was that Biden wasn't going to throw more money and lives into the Forever War(TM).
This is actually a good thing. This war dragged on too long with no results.
U2 edge slapped that shit right back up your ass in the other thread…I couldn’t say it better….I suggest you go read his responses on pg 14 over and over until it sink through your thick skull, you anti America POS.

Forum List

Back