Biden Wins!

Biden really needs to retire, let some new young blood come in with some new ideas..

my goodness, they will have to drag him out like they did teddy Kennedy, on a gurney

what is it Democrats they believe they should be there FOR their entire LIFE

What does Courseofhistory's claim in the OP mean for the RCP electoral map? When he made this claim about President Obama after the first debate three swing states flipped towards Romney within a couple days. :lol:

Tried to think of.something witty and insightful, but the AVI you have of the heir to the Soul Glo fortune is fucking killing me. Props be to you!

CaféAuLait;6145102 said:
I would say it was either a draw with Biden maybe being a little better than Ryan. I agree he would have taken the debate had he not done some much laughing though. And what genius suggested to Ryan that bringing up a car crash story while debating Joe Biden was a good idea?

I cringed when he brought that up, I wondered why Ryan went there. I understand he was trying to make Romeny look likable but those who know Biden's past would know it was a poor move. As far as that I don't know if it was planned or not. I agree Biden came off as immature and rude, esp the interuptions, but when he was speaking he did counter well. IMO he would have done much better without the silly childlike smiles, and gestures.

I didn't cringe at all. Ryan was trying to make a point about Romney. Which he made. Biden mentioning his wife's car accident really didn't have a point at all in his response. And considering his behavior tonight it really didnt help him look sympathetic.

Several polls so far have Biden 66% Ryan 34% CNN Biden 50% Ryan 31% Tie 19%

:lol: Which CNN are you watching?

On CNN right now...

CNN POST-DEBATE POLL: WHO WON?

48% RYAN, 44% BIDEN!

I'm flipping around...and CNN is saying a draw.....from the commentators...I do think the republicans need to demand specifics from the Obama administration......I think Biden did well on that point....but they've been in for four years....what is thier plan? more of the same? Are democrats ever going to pass a budget or even debate one?

Most pundits and commentators suck! They get paid for bloviating noxious opinions and stirring up controversy. The days of obective journalism are long gone!

Forum List

Back