Biden Wins!

Aug 7, 2012
Several polls so far have Biden 66% Ryan 34% CNN Biden 50% Ryan 31% Tie 19%

Tweet of the night:

Bill Maher: "Hello, 9-1-1? There's an old man beating up a child on my TV." #DebateTweets

:lol::eusa_clap:

Tweet of the night:

Bill Maher: "Hello, 9-1-1? There's an old man beating up a child on my TV." #DebateTweets

Polls?...Who was asked? A bunch likely democrat voters?
Which polls? What were the questions? Who commissioned the polls?
What was the balance in the samplings?
If you personally think interrupting, acting with total disdain and not telling the truth, gets your guy a win, well I have news for you. You are wrong.
But you go ahead and believe the polls. Believe what you wish..
The only poll that matters is the one after November 6th. THat's when the polling data will show that come Jan 20th 2013, Obama can begin booking speaking engagements and writing his memoirs.

I thought Ryan did very well from what I saw of it....
Biden making faces,laughing,bitching about not being given as much time as Ryan...
If Biden won it was very close.

I thought Biden might get the slight edge. Different styles. Biden's chuckling and constant interruptions were off putting but not overwhelmingly so. For having no experience on this level, Ryan did well, held his own, didn't do anything at all to hurt the campaign. Both sides got what they wanted out of this, i think.

Biden's smugness is a then veil; it was a poor attempt to cover failure.

:lol: Which CNN are you watching?

On CNN right now...

CNN POST-DEBATE POLL: WHO WON?

48% RYAN, 44% BIDEN!

Sounds right - pretty much a draw, like the non-hacks are saying....

Agreed. If Biden cut down on the condescending chuckling and constant interruptions, he would have taken the debate by a clear margin. The VP debate, especially one this close, doesn't really do much to change things either way, if at all.

On CNN right now...

48% RYAN, 44% BIDEN!

Sounds right - pretty much a draw, like the non-hacks are saying....

looks like a Ryan victory to me.

And what really matters is Romney's momentum. This debate failed to reverse the tide. In fact, every indication is Biden turned off alot of independents and women. That doesn't help Obama.

On CNN right now...

48% RYAN, 44% BIDEN!

I'm flipping around...and CNN is saying a draw.....from the commentators...I do think the republicans need to demand specifics from the Obama administration......I think Biden did well on that point....but they've been in for four years....what is thier plan? more of the same? Are democrats ever going to pass a budget or even debate one?

What does Courseofhistory's claim in the OP mean for the RCP electoral map? When he made this claim about President Obama after the first debate three swing states flipped towards Romney within a couple days. :lol:

I would say it was either a draw with Biden maybe being a little better than Ryan. I agree he would have taken the debate had he not done some much laughing though. And what genius suggested to Ryan that bringing up a car crash story while debating Joe Biden was a good idea?

Tweet of the night:

where are you getting this crap. CNN is running a banner right now that says Post Debate Poll. Ryan 44, Biden 40

I would say it was either a draw with Biden maybe being a little better than Ryan. I agree he would have taken the debate had he not done some much laughing though. And what genius suggested to Ryan that bringing up a car crash story while debating Joe Biden was a good idea?

I cringed when he brought that up, I wondered why Ryan went there. I understand he was trying to make Romeny look likable but those who know Biden's past would know it was a poor move. As far as that I don't know if it was planned or not. I agree Biden came off as immature and rude, esp the interuptions, but when he was speaking he did counter well. IMO he would have done much better without the silly childlike smiles, and gestures.

Lakhotas cousin courseofnohistory doesn't disappoint, just like the thread Obama won

Forum List

Back