What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrats, Please Explain

Vel

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but my brain can't seem to follow Joe's "logic" and I need someone to explain to me exactly why he doesn't think it's a problem that Iran is so quickly stockpiling fissile material.

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cause they don't have no stinkin' bomb to put it in so all is well, don't worry, be happy.

Chris

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but my brain can't seem to follow Joe's "logic" and I need someone to explain to me exactly why he doesn't think it's a problem that Iran is so quickly stockpiling fissile material.

Because you are lying.

It's a problem, but not worth starting ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST OVER.

IHBF

Rookie
Reaction score
The same intelligence people that told him about the embassy tells him Iran is not a threat.

Guess they'll learn after the fact that they are.

Chris

Gold Member
Reaction score
s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg

IHBF

Rookie
Reaction score
The same intelligence people that told him about the embassy tells him Iran is not a threat.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
yeah...so they can make a warhead...it's so difficult to get a delivery system......which is not true.... and hey if they need a quick missle, maybe they're Russian friends will sell them a few

Chris

Gold Member
Reaction score
yeah...so they can make a warhead...it's so difficult to get a delivery system......which is not true.... and hey if they need a quick missle, maybe they're Russian friends will sell them a few

I suggest you volunteer right now to be in the first wave of troops that goes into Iran.

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem of a reliable delivery system that is foolproof from accidental detonation and will sit at the ready is a least as big a problem as getting the uranium 235 up to a concentration that will work in a bomb, Iran is not there yet and will not be anytime soon, certainly not enough to warrant an attack in the short term. Biden urged the warhawks to calm the fuck down, it's not the immediate crisis that many make it out to be.

OP
Vel

Vel

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Because you are lying.

It's a problem, but not worth starting ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST OVER.

Did you not listen to the debate? Joe says that it doesn't matter cause the same intelligence that he claims was so wrong in Benghazi, is going to let him know BEFORE Iran has the bomb.

GuyPinestra

Reaction score
Don't worry Lefties, ImaDinnerJacket will just buy what he needs from Pakistan...

One bomb, coming up!!

I'll bet it gets to Tel Aviv, too...

OP
Vel

Vel

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem of a reliable delivery system that is foolproof from accidental detonation and will sit at the ready is a least as big a problem as getting the uranium 235 up to a concentration that will work in a bomb, Iran is not there yet and will not be anytime soon, certainly not enough to warrant an attack in the short term. Biden urged the warhawks to calm the fuck down, it's not the immediate crisis that many make it out to be.

Iran test-fires missiles, sinks warship-sized target - CBS News

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You are not getting it but that is hardly surprising.

Babbleon

Reaction score

That would have been newsworthy if those missiles were capable of delivering a nuclear payload.

Oh and that Ryan ceded the fact that they were a ways off.

Annie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hopefully, that won't be an option. Joe and teeth will be out of here.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List