Biden will not send official delegation to 2022 Olympics

What's a biathalon?

Is that like swimming in place in your biathtub?

Skiing and shooting. Not the most exciting thing to watch, but the skill it takes is remarkable. Imagine trying to shoot from the offhand after 3000 meters of cross country skiing.

Meh, not really. Just means I have other interests that take up that spot.

True, that was rather rude of me. I am happy for you whatever those may be! God made us all different for a reason!

But America will continue to import Chinese junk, American businesses will continue to source Chinese junk and the American public will continue to buy Chinese junk, and in protest against China, America is not going to play games at a global sporting event.

That showed them.
America did not get into bed with china economically overnight

And dont expect us to kick the habit overnight either

But trends are mostly positive

How are trends positive? I don't see any gains here.
I doubt if you spend much time looking for gains

Western companies are leaving china

In many cases they only move to SE asia or india

But that leaving millions of chinese without jobs

You are the morons who are attacking this country. There is no difference between Chinese Communists and Republicans who are doing everything they can to ensure that elections are rigged in their favor. You are the scumbags who are more akin to cockroaches.
Did Republicans illegally change voting laws and load algorithms on voting machines, and release a BIO Weapon with the intent on impacting our elections?

Nope, you and Bejing Joe did that.

Not officially accepting the Olympic games in china is a chink in their armor
I don't know what that means. It sounds like we are sending our athletes there to compete but that we won't accept the results of the Olympic games.

It will make a difference to the CCP because they value their image very much

It wont drastically change their behavior in the short run

But it will let them know that the gig is up as far as the western democracies are concerned

The love affair with china is coming to an end
US companies will still manufacture in China. Apple and GM make most of their products there. Profit will always come before patriotism.

Forum List

Back