Biden will be declared a dement within one month, in the highly improbable case he'll win the presidency!

Aug 11, 2019
Then, with Camel-a-Hurry we'll have the first female POTUSA the democrats so crave for !

If that happens, sit tight . . . we'll be in for a rough ride !

Sure we can have a female president.

President Trump just has to identify as a woman. Done...

Biden doesn't even know he's alive . . . . in his world he sniffs at everyone's hair and that makes him feel like he's in paradise already !

If he wins they will 'Brutus' him. Question is, before or after January 20, 2021.

That won't happen anytime soon . . . we've only TWO genders, see?

The rest are deviant perverts that need plenty of meds and counseling, to treat their mental condition.
In the most pernicious and chronic cases, electroshocks and lobotomies may bring solace to their otherwise miserable existence.

That won't happen anytime soon . . . we've only TWO genders, see?

The rest are deviant perverts that need plenty of meds and counseling, to treat their mental condition.
In the most pernicious and chronic cases, electroshocks and lobotomies may bring solace to their otherwise miserable existence.

President Trump can identify as all the different genders.

How about new gender for each new day?

This is a conspiracy theory, and should be reclassified as such. And there is already two thread on it.

Then, with Camel-a-Hurry we'll have the first female POTUSA the democrats so crave for !

You do realize after Joe's speech your fellow tRumplings have stopped pushing that particular conspiracy theory, right?

I think Joe Biden will probably be dead in the next year or two from advanced dementia.

Well, kind of !

After he dies, a few weeks after being locked up in a nursing home for terminal Alzheimer fossils, they'll insert a battery or two into his carcass so he can be shown in public making basic movements of appreciation of Camel-A-Commie's handling of the presidency.

I can see Harris slabbing Biden in the back by leaking to the media biden has lost his mind, and the media would push the narrative for that first female president thing. even started a thread and gave my opinion on the subject. I did not realize others thought the same way. It's amazing that the one person who dropped out early in the race is one election and removal of an elected president away from the Whitehouse.

If he wins they will 'Brutus' him. Question is, before or after January 20, 2021.

Actually, they will Caesar him.

Brutus did the stabbing.

Okay, that was funny, besides being an historical fact !

But I don't think it'll get that far !
Biden is a walking dead . . . who would want to stab a dead man walking ?

Just wait a while and he'll be gone, never to be heard of, ever again !

Forum List

Back