Biden White House Desecrates The American Flag

Donald Trump, while still President, attempted to desecrate Our Constitution on January 6, 2021. This clown, ActionJackson, probably didn't watch the insurrection on that date.

The same Constitution he wants to Terminate

Texas vs Johnson doesn't change the fact that Pedo Joe desecrated the American flag by having it take a back seat to the Fag Flag.
This is the last time I will read a post of yours. You have no right to call President "Pedo Joe". You don't have the intelligence, education or moral ethics to write on this board and write defamation of anyone else but you.

This is the last time I will read a post of yours. You have no right to call President "Pedo Joe". You don't have the intelligence, education or moral ethics to write on this board and write defamation of anyone else but you.
Buh bye.

thank goodness liberals are non judgmental...now go have another queer beer dear butthurt thing

Forum List

Back