Biden White House called use of cluster bombs a “war crime”. Biden sending cluster bombs to Ukraine.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
When will a judge have the guts to order Sleepy Joe extradited to The Hague to face war crime charges?

By their own definition, Biden is a war criminal. When will his trial begin?

Democrats are nothing but warmongers.

RFK junior is a lying pos.

I know reality hating trumpscum love him

Not even an attempt to spin by board Dimwingers.

Looks like it is unanimous, Tater is a War Criminal.

Russia is using them. It seems to me that anything that kills russian rapists is ok.
Its a shame but there you go.

By their own definition, Biden is a war criminal
Nah, you're just lying again, and nobody is suprised. The sun comes up, Trump cultists lie. The sun goes down, Trump cultists lie. It's comforting that some things in this universe are constant.

The Biden admin said using them against civilians was a war crime. Ukraine isn't using them against civilians.

So, run back to your Russian masters, and tell them to give you better material.

So, were you getting rubles to lie-for-Russia, or did you do it purely out of devotion to MotherRussia and communism? Did you lie deliberately, or were you just being a piss-guzzling cult imbecile again?

You can run now. You know, just like a Russian soldier does.

Nah, you're just lying again, and nobody is suprised. The sun comes up, Trump cultists lie. The sun goes down, Trump cultists lie. It's comforting that some things in this universe are constant.

The Biden admin said using them against civilians was a war crime. Ukraine isn't using them against civilians.

So, run back to your Russian masters, and tell them to give you better material.

So, were you getting rubles to lie-for-Russia, or did you do it purely out of devotion to MotherRussia and communism? Did you lie deliberately, or were you just being a piss-guzzling cult imbecile again?

You can run now. You know, just like a Russian soldier does.
I am 100% correct. By the definition of the Biden White House, Biden is a war criminal.

We are giving Ukraine cluster bombs to us in Ukraine?

BRILLIANT.

They were outlawed because so e of the bombs do not detonate the first time, then a civilian touches it, could be years later…and Boom.

So Ukraine is going to use these inside their own borders?

Biden is a war criminal.

I don't know for sure but I will take three guesses @ it.

1) After pres. Biden dies?

2) In the year 2525?

3) I'm sorry but you have reached a criminal charge that may have been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error please hang up & try again, or connect with the U.S. Attorney General's office for further information. Good by!

America never signed anything agreeing that cluster ammunition constitutes a war crime. Russia can prevent any cluster bombs from being used at a moment's notice, by announcing the end of their invasion and withdrawal of their forces. But I think we'll see that they'd rather just have cluster bombs used against them.

America never signed anything agreeing that cluster ammunition constitutes a war crime. Russia can prevent any cluster bombs from being used at a moment's notice, by announcing the end of their invasion and withdrawal of their forces. But I think we'll see that they'd rather just have cluster bombs used against them.
Never said America agreed they constituted a war crime. I said the Biden administration said it was, and then sent them to Ukraine.

That means the Biden administration says Joe Biden is a war criminal.

Never said America agreed they constituted a war crime. I said the Biden administration said it was, and then sent them to Ukraine.

That means the Biden administration says Joe Biden is a war criminal.
I guess Dark Brandon doesn't fuck around :dunno:

Forum List

Back