Biden = War in the Middle East

Terrorists didn’t attack Israel under Trump, who is banned on Twitter but Omar and the leader of Hamas are not banned. If terrorists are emboldened to attack Israel then what stops them from attacking us next. They see Biden as a weak ass President by just seeing the crisis at the border, him stating America is systematically racist and of course now attack on our allies.

Trump killed terrorist leaders, Biden emboldens them.

Elections have consequences.

Truth over Facts
Israelis are the terrorists. They were seizing arab houses in East Jerusalem to give them to settlers that are like cockroaches that flock from all over the world.
They were also attacking worshipers in the Aqsa mosque.
So why doesn’t Biden call them terrorists?
Why doesn’t Biden do something about it?

Is he a terrorist sympathizer? He said he supports Israel.

Thanks to the media's non-coverage we tend to view the Mid East Jihadists as wide eyed radicals with bombs strapped to their chests. While some of that might be true the jihadist movement consists of strategists who are tuned in to the international political scene. They see a weak indecisive president with an amateur band of liberal advisers and all of a sudden the U.S. ceases to be a threat.

This is not the business of the United States.

If the people in that part of the world want to wage war, that's their choice.

The United States should have no part of it.

I fail to see how any of it is Biden's fault.

hunt the vermin down and finish them off. It doesn't matter what Israel does, the scum of the Earth will continue to support Hamas and the fake 'refugees', so they should just do what needs doing and get it over with.

If they still had the Mossad hunter-killer teams running, this would never be a problem today. They caved to foreign media pressure and it has gotten them nothing but more violence and terror attacks, in Europe and Israel both.
Mossad are the scum of the earth.
The Arabs are the natives who bought and paid for the land, living there for thousands of years.
The Zionists paid for nothing and want to steal even more.
I look forward to the return of Christ when he destroys the enemies of Israel and The Enemies of God. You'll be among them.

Enjoy your day during the Tribulation to come.

Rigby5, are you sure NATO said they would take action against the Kabbalistic terrorists if the Kabbalistic state attacks Palestinians? It seems like NATO exists simply to do the bidding of the Kabbalistic state based on the Neocon wars of the last 20 plus years. :dunno:

DudleySmith, do you think whoever controls the media might be in on it. :dunno:

The media doesn't lead, it follows, and its job is to encourage Muslim terrorists and promote the murders of Jews and Christians, so yes, they promote attacks on Israel at the behest of the same vermin who run the DNC and BLM.

Wrong.
The zionists are are the aggressors and murderers.
Jerusalem is not legally part of Israel and is illegally occupied by Israeli invasion.
Jerusalem has been part of Israel for over 4,000 years.

Take your fake people, and go back home to Egypt and Jordan.

The only true Palestinians are Hebrews.

Wrong.
Israel did not even start existing until the Hebrew invasion of the Land of Canaan around 1000 BC.
And the Hebrew were defeated by the Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, Crusaders, etc., do only ruled Jerusalem for a couple hundred years.
There essentially were an insignificant number of Jews in Jerusalem from around 1100 on.
And the 30,000 or so Jews in the Old Quarter of Jerusalem attacked Jordanians in 1948, so got displaced.
They are lucky they were not tried for murder and executed.
Jerusalem never belonged to Israel and does not legally or morally belong to it now.
The Hebrew did not come from the Land of Canaan.
It belonged to the Canaanites.
In 1920 for example, the Jews were less then 5% of the population of Palestine.
The Jews are almost all illegal European immigrants.
The word Palestine comes from the Arab word for the Philistines, who most definitely were not Hebrew.

It was illegal and stupid for Trump to start assassinating Iranian generals.
Presidents are so much easier to assassinate.

Israel brought it on themselves.
They know the whole world is not going to let them illegally dispossess the Palestinians in East Jerusalem, which was never Jewish territory.
Even our NATO allies have said they would act against Israel if they try.

Many of the Arab homes in East Jerusalem are 500 years old..

Terrorists didn’t attack Israel under Trump, who is banned on Twitter but Omar and the leader of Hamas are not banned. If terrorists are emboldened to attack Israel then what stops them from attacking us next. They see Biden as a weak ass President by just seeing the crisis at the border, him stating America is systematically racist and of course now attack on our allies.

Truth over Facts
Israelis are the terrorists. They were seizing arab houses in East Jerusalem to give them to settlers that are like cockroaches that flock from all over the world.
They were also attacking worshipers in the Aqsa mosque.

All true.

The Muslim Quarter is very old and densely populated.

Truth over Facts

Biden = War in the Middle East​

Biden = War in American Cities​

Biden = War at the Capitol​

Biden = War in the Government​

Nothing goes better with Joe.

hunt the vermin down and finish them off. It doesn't matter what Israel does, the scum of the Earth will continue to support Hamas and the fake 'refugees', so they should just do what needs doing and get it over with.

If they still had the Mossad hunter-killer teams running, this would never be a problem today. They caved to foreign media pressure and it has gotten them nothing but more violence and terror attacks, in Europe and Israel both.
The Arabs are the natives who bought and paid for the land, living there for thousands of years.
I look forward to the return of Christ when he destroys the enemies of Israel and The Enemies of God. You'll be among them.

The tribulation was over in 70 AD.. Christians avoided it by going to Pella. Read your Bible.

There is nothing in the Bible so support your position.
The Bible says the Jews were destroyed because of their corruption.
The sins of arrogance and pride.
Remind me now, did the Jews support Christ or attack Christ?

DudleySmith, generally speaking who controls the MSM? And what or who do they follow? The Kabbalistic Talmud or reality?

Only two strawmen? Make it hard, throw in a few more. ''Reality' is not something MSM is capable of dealing in; any faux 'journalists' who attempt to get fired, except now that the morons and deviants are in charge they're reduced to eating their own, Jews aren't organized enough to control anything, most never read the Talmud anyway so no, kabbalists only peddle books to Hollywood Jews and a few wealthy Catholic hippies with too much time on their hands and no education.

Wrong.
Jews are filled with propaganda from birth about being the "Chosen People" and having a right to the "Promised Land".
It is all ridiculous, but it is fairly universal in the minds of Jews.
Which makes Israel very dangerous.
And why it should not even exist at all.
When you see Christ coming in the clouds of Glory, there is no hole deep enough for you to climb in to that will hide you from the face of God.

Do you not know that God made a Covenant with Abraham and it will not be broken?

He has made Israel like a rock that all ships who come against it will be dashed to pieces.

There will be a time when God will allow persecution of The Jews again during The End times resulting in their purification, and 2/3rds of Jews perishing at the hand of AntiChrist, who I assume you will worship, but at the very end, The Judge and Creator of us all will return in wrath to destroy those who have refused salvation, and chose to make themselves The Enemies of God.

Thanks to the media's non-coverage we tend to view the Mid East Jihadists as wide eyed radicals with bombs strapped to their chests. While some of that might be true the jihadist movement consists of strategists who are tuned in to the international political scene. They see a weak indecisive president with an amateur band of liberal advisers and all of a sudden the U.S. ceases to be a threat.

Is that why the Israelis attacked worshippers at Al Aqsa?

The tribulation was over in 70 AD.. Christians avoided it by going to Pella. Read your Bible.
The Tribulation is coming right around The Corner, and you will find yourself in the midst of it.

As I have told you before, There is No Tribulation without the 7 seal judgments, 7 trumpet judgments, and 7 bowl judgments.

You, as a hater of God, and a Rejecter of Christ will see that day.

Behold your soon coming future:

1620859463845.png

1620859427167.png

1620859486033.png

Is that why the Israelis attacked worshippers at Al Aqsa?
Complete lie. Hamas attacked the police with rocks and rockets and fireworks. Then allah tried to burn the mosque down by setting a 200 year old tree on fire next to the mosque.

Not even allah wants to be on the temple mount and would rather hide behind the skirts of mestruating women and have his minions fire rockets in to Israel while standing behind human shields.

allah-satan is terrified of Jehovah.

DudleySmith, generally speaking who controls the MSM? And what or who do they follow? The Kabbalistic Talmud or reality?

Only two strawmen? Make it hard, throw in a few more. ''Reality' is not something MSM is capable of dealing in; any faux 'journalists' who attempt to get fired, except now that the morons and deviants are in charge they're reduced to eating their own, Jews aren't organized enough to control anything, most never read the Talmud anyway so no, kabbalists only peddle books to Hollywood Jews and a few wealthy Catholic hippies with too much time on their hands and no education.

Wrong.
Jews are filled with propaganda from birth about being the "Chosen People" and having a right to the "Promised Land".
When you see Christ coming in the clouds of Glory, there is no hole deep enough for you to climb in to that will hide you from the face of God.

Do you not know that God made a Covenant with Abraham and it will not be broken?

He has made Israel like a rock that all ships who come against it will be dashed to pieces.

There will be a time when God will allow persecution of The Jews again during The End times resulting in their purification, and 2/3rds of Jews perishing at the hand of AntiChrist, who I assume you will worship, but at the very end, The Judge and Creator of us all will return in wrath to destroy those who have refused salvation, and chose to make themselves The Enemies of God.

You sure are deep into the Scofield heresy.

Wrong.

I believe The Word of God and The Prophecies of Jesus Christ.
There is no Islam in Heaven, nor will there be on Earth when Christ returns.

This is not the business of the United States.

If the people in that part of the world want to wage war, that's their choice.

The United States should have no part of it.

I fail to see how any of it is Biden's fault.
Trump kept the peace. Its a dirty secret. And one of many that was not broadcast to the peasants by the Prog loved Fifth column media and entertainment complex. Very few of them would put their lives on the line for the movement.

Wrong.

Psalm 59 5-14

5 You, Lord God Almighty,
you who are the God of Israel,
rouse yourself to punish all the nations;
show no mercy to wicked traitors.
6 They return at evening,
snarling like dogs,
and prowl about the city.
7 See what they spew from their mouths—
the words from their lips are sharp as swords,
and they think, “Who can hear us?”
8 But you laugh at them, Lord;
you scoff at all those nations.
9 You are my strength, I watch for you;
you, God, are my fortress,
10 my God on whom I can rely.
God will go before me
and will let me gloat over those who slander me.
11 But do not kill them, Lord our shield,
or my people will forget.
In your might uproot them
and bring them down.
12 For the sins of their mouths,
for the words of their lips,
let them be caught in their pride.
For the curses and lies they utter,
13 consume them in your wrath,
consume them till they are no more.
`14 Then it will be known to the ends of the earth
that God rules over Jacob.

Psalm 2​

1 Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”
4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
5 He rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6 “I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.”
7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:
He said to me, “You are my son;
today I have become your father.
8 Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will break them with a rod of iron[b];
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Psalm 37

10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look for them, they will not be found.
11 But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy peace and prosperity.
12 The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;
13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he knows their day is coming.
14 The wicked draw the sword
and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose ways are upright.
15 But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
and their bows will be broken.
16 Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked;
17 for the power of the wicked will be broken,
but the Lord upholds the righteous.
18 The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care,
and their inheritance will endure forever.
19 In times of disaster they will not wither;
in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.
20 But the wicked will perish:
Though the Lord’s enemies are like the flowers of the field,
they will be consumed, they will go up in smoke.

Psalm 37

27 Turn from evil and do good;
then you will dwell in the land forever.
28 For the Lord loves the just
and will not forsake his faithful ones.
Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed[c];
the offspring of the wicked will perish.
29 The righteous will inherit the land
and dwell in it forever.
30 The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom,
and their tongues speak what is just.
31 The law of their God is in their hearts;
their feet do not slip.
32 The wicked lie in wait for the righteous,
intent on putting them to death;
33 but the Lord will not leave them in the power of the wicked
or let them be condemned when brought to trial.
34 Hope in the Lord
and keep his way.
He will exalt you to inherit the land;
when the wicked are destroyed, you will see it.

Last edited:

Wrong.

I believe The Word of God and The Prophecies of Jesus Christ.
There is no Islam in Heaven, nor will there be on Earth when Christ returns.

Then you should learn to read instead of depending on Scofield.

Wrong.

Psalm 59 5-14

5 You, Lord God Almighty,
you who are the God of Israel,
rouse yourself to punish all the nations;
show no mercy to wicked traitors.[c]
6 They return at evening,
snarling like dogs,
and prowl about the city.
7 See what they spew from their mouths—
the words from their lips are sharp as swords,
and they think, “Who can hear us?”
8 But you laugh at them, Lord;
you scoff at all those nations.
9 You are my strength, I watch for you;
you, God, are my fortress,
10 my God on whom I can rely.
God will go before me
and will let me gloat over those who slander me.
11 But do not kill them, Lord our shield,
or my people will forget.
In your might uproot them
and bring them down.
12 For the sins of their mouths,
for the words of their lips,
let them be caught in their pride.
For the curses and lies they utter,
13 consume them in your wrath,
consume them till they are no more.
`14 Then it will be known to the ends of the earth
that God rules over Jacob.

That's probably from the Ugarit. Lots of the Psalms are.

Truth over Facts

The Israel continue to take Palestinian homes..
What is a Palestinian? Didn’t exist til 1967

Forum List

Back