Biden Wants To Let Cops Seize Your Guns Without a Warrant

Impossible, how many times have democrats claimed over and over again that they do not want to take away our guns ? It's only a conspiracy theory. The democrats would not lie right to the faces of America! Would they? ........ Of course they would, they lie about everything.

Joe Biden is the reason I left the Democratic Party. When I saw him lying about guns in Congress in 1988, I had enough.

Impossible, how many times have democrats claimed over and over again that they do not want to take away our guns ? It's only a conspiracy theory. The democrats would not lie right to the faces of America! Would they? ........ Of course they would, they lie about everything.

Joe Biden is the reason I left the Democratic Party. When I saw him lying about guns in Congress in 1988, I had enough.
Wise move.

I heard about that statement yesterday. The constant harassment and berating of legal gun owners by the left never ceases to amaze me. I guess they have never heard expressions like "Don't poke the bear" and "Let sleeping dogs lie". Are they so sure that at some point the bear won't react or the dogs will wake up?
I've never understood why someone would want to continually piss-off the most heavily armed segment of society. I know, common sense and logic don't apply - but it does seem self-destructive in the long run.

Cheers

Forum List

Back