Biden wants census to see LGBTQ but didnt mention anything about roma

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off

He wants to see LGBTQ but didnt mention roma. Romani People in the Americas

The US census still doesnt count roma, I think they put them as other just, and dont track them at all, but they have a special police force, for anti-roma crime, they create lists of roma in the US. That is racial profiling at least.

Roma?

What Roma.
These Roma. .

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

The US census still doesnt count roma, I think they put them as other just, and dont track them at all, but they have a special police force, for anti-roma crime, they create lists of roma in the US. That is racial profiling at least.

RLM and steal TVs

RLM and steal TVs
Sounds familiar. But why do you think that so many Americans, online on the internet, denie they know even what gypsies are? Do you think that is different in other places of the US, that they dont know what gypsies are? I think they do know what gypsies are, but hate them, and just denie it because they dont want to know about that struggle or discrimination...

Just lose the G &Q , keep the BLT and throw some Romas on top!... even Biden would be happy with that

(I think here in the U.S. you are free to call yourself Roma on any document that asks you for your ethnicity.. I think that Romas are not seen as much of a threat here))
1628829478645.png

Sounds familiar. But why do you think that so many Americans, online on the internet, denie they know even what gypsies are? Do you think that is different in other places of the US, that they dont know what gypsies are? I think they do know what gypsies are, but hate them, and just denie it because they dont want to know about that struggle or discrimination...

A lot of Americans are bad with even American history. Its a failure of the education system, not any real animosity against Romas or gypsies. i always vaguely associated them with circus performers, acrobats and fortune tellers.. people who keep to their own and carry some mystique about them.. and maybe a fake ID or two :p

Did they bring up Outer Mongolians?

Forum List

Back