Biden to Scabs: Drop Dead

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
According to the Biden campaign website, he calls repeatedly for "union jobs". He has no plan at all for the 93% of Americans who are proudly Scabs and don't wish to pay massive dues to the La Cosa Nostra owned rackets in Big Labor.

With Biden and his radical base's desire for massive regulations, government determined pay rates, etc., what is the need for the union bosses anyhow except to collect money?

According to the Biden campaign website, he calls repeatedly for "union jobs". He has no plan at all for the 93% of Americans who are proudly Scabs and don't wish to pay massive dues to the La Cosa Nostra owned rackets in Big Labor.

With Biden and his radical base's desire for massive regulations, government determined pay rates, etc., what is the need for the union bosses anyhow except to collect money?

Damn those police and firemen unions!

Simple...to funnel union members' dues money to Democrats.

Ooops. Looks like he lost the "open-shop" and "right to work" Southern states then.

Sorry Joe. :auiqs.jpg:

Damn those police and firemen unions!

Biden doesn't plan to create new police jobs, you forget how Defunding the Police is also a Biden Priority

PolishPrince, United States is a land of opportunities. A putz with inherited wealth was able to secure the Republican Party’s nomination and was elected president of the United States. We’ve remedied that, but the damage he’s done to our nation will require many more years to entirely remedy.

It’s not inconceivable for some other putz to form a bad labor union somewhere in the USA. I suspect if you have sufficient cash to spend, you may possibly succeed at your proposed endeavor.
I hope your ancestry is not actually Polish. That would reflect poorly upon my parents. I had a high regard for my cousin’s late husband. Your mention of Italians is insulting to his, which also is part of my family. I suggest there’s no need to limit seeking only members of organizations partisan to any specific nation.

You can find accomplices within any large group that would have affinity to your purposes. You would have little trouble seeking them out within facilities for the mentally retarded or political organizations such as the Republican Party. But you must choose with care. Within the populations of those groups, there are people of decency, and/or of good judgement, and/or of some intelligence and knowledge, that would be of no use to your purposes.
I cannot sincerely respect you or wish you well. Supposn

Forum List

Back