Biden to Grant Mass Amnesty and Work Permits to 30,000 New Illegal Immigrants a Month – Stephen Miller Demands House GOP Open its Impeachment Inquiry

Let's see, people get scared because of a deadly virus and the libtards think it's about jobs? :p

I don't think you saw ANYONE leaving during the pandemic. If you did, show me a pic. Show me the teeming hordes of Mexicans lining up to go the OTHER way across the border.

Lol.....you can't actually address what I said so you come up with a really lame expectation.

The average Republican does see it. The absolute FIRST thing to do is to secure then border, then we can start talking about allowing people in to work.
6g8vkcj6sib91.jpg
your ignorance is astounding

Wait, what? Who said that?

See, this is why you get labeled a liberal, you argue like one, making shit up…

That is what was being said. Note, you didn't actually do anything to dispute what I said.

It was a question, feel free to explain the situation in other terms.

Last edited:
The dems allowed too many to come... so many that it may backfire on them... the migrants are already finding it impossible to find housing or jobs better than what they had back home... if Joe Biden wanted new voters he shouldn't have led America down the 3rd world road... we look too similar to the hells they escaped from....

Yep, and therein lies the plan. How can the average Democrat NOT see this?
The average Democrat DOES see it. That’s why they want them here: the expect they will vote for Democrats.

Forum List

Back