Downtown El Paso streets have been cleared of illegals ahead of Biden

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A reporter at the briefing said there's reporting that El Paso has cleared the downtown of these expansive migrant camps that have grown there, in advance of the President's arrival.

The same reporter followed up with, "Is the President going to see a sanitized version of El Paso when he arrives at the border on Sunday?

"The President is very much looking forward to seeing for himself firsthand what the border security situation looks like, particularly in El Paso. He's very much also looking forward to getting a chance to talk to Customs and Border Patrol agents on the ground who are actually involved in this mission to get their firsthand perspectives of it," Kirby said.

Biden set to meet with agents, check on security enforcement operations in El Paso

He’s looking forward to talking to CBP and BP on the ground? Yeah, here's about how that will go.

FJB: “Where are you from BP Agent Geezleschits?”

Geezleschits: “Northern Virginia, sir. I just transferred from the Capital Police. Thanks for my shiny medal. I think the border is very secure sir.”

A reporter at the briefing said there's reporting that El Paso has cleared the downtown of these expansive migrant camps that have grown there, in advance of the President's arrival.

The same reporter followed up with, "Is the President going to see a sanitized version of El Paso when he arrives at the border on Sunday?

"The President is very much looking forward to seeing for himself firsthand what the border security situation looks like, particularly in El Paso. He's very much also looking forward to getting a chance to talk to Customs and Border Patrol agents on the ground who are actually involved in this mission to get their firsthand perspectives of it," Kirby said.

Biden set to meet with agents, check on security enforcement operations in El Paso

He’s looking forward to talking to CBP and BP on the ground? Yeah, here's about how that will go.

FJB: “Where are you from BP Agent Geezleschits?”

Geezleschits: “Northern Virginia, sir. I just transferred from the Capital Police. Thanks for my shiny medal. I think the border is very secure sir.”
They learned this trick from Bryan Koeberger

We need our version of Ray Epps leading a rag tag bunch of Swarthy short Folks dressed like Recently arrived future citizenry running around dodging Cops& secret service in the background of the Turnip’s visit

Downtown El Paso streets have been cleared of illegals ahead of Biden​

Just more of the usual performance art that democrats so love to see in their government.
Now Joe can really say he went down, saw nothing, everything is lookin' good, and move on to the REAL issues that trouble the people. :smoke:

Selling to Monkeys [Sales Skills]

Just more of the usual performance art that democrats so love to see in their government.
Now Joe can really say he went down, saw nothing, everything is lookin' good, and move on to the REAL issues that trouble the people. :smoke:

Selling to Monkeys [Sales Skills]

el paso.jpg

Cleared? Well. They're back. El Paso looks like a third world shithole thanks to democ rats. Is this what you want for your country???

Cleared? Well. They're back. El Paso looks like a third world shithole thanks to democ rats. Is this what you want for your country???

And tomorrow it's going to get MUCH worse. And 38% of Americans say they would still vote for Biden. :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back