Biden to Grant Mass Amnesty and Work Permits to 30,000 New Illegal Immigrants a Month – Stephen Miller Demands House GOP Open its Impeachment Inquiry

In the end there will be millions to get amnesty. It's what happens when you don't hold people accountable.

This is nothing........wait until those millions get the right to vote.
Cart before the horse….we need to secure our southern border BEFORE we consider the fate of those here illegally….

Cart before the horse….we need to secure our southern border BEFORE we consider the fate of those here illegally….

I'll remind you of this when we get asylum and those who get it get the right to vote. Even if you could secure the border which you can't, the 10-20 million are still here.

Without jobs they are not.

I'll remind you of this when we get asylum and those who get it get the right to vote. Even if you could secure the border which you can't, the 10-20 million are still here.

Oh, I know, and we agree on the jobs issue….This is the primary reason Dems love em….

Oh, I know, and we agree on the jobs issue….This is the primary reason Dems love em….

So the Dems are playing long while the Republicans are just playing the next P&L statement?

So you're going to starve them out?

And then invite more in so you can starve them out too?

I'd heard that leftards were kinda stupid but that really takes the cake. :p

So you're going to starve them out?

And then invite more in so you can starve them out too?

I'd heard that leftards were kinda stupid but that really takes the cake. :p

If there are no jobs, they don't come to start with. If there are no jobs, they go back. We saw this during the pandemic.

If there are no jobs, they don't come to start with. If there are no jobs, they go back. We saw this during the pandemic.
They don't go back, dumbshit. No one ever goes back. They start dealing drugs, is what they do. There are ALWAYS jobs dealing drugs. Some of them even have benefits. Medical, retirement plan, the whole nine yards.

They don't go back, dumbshit. No one ever goes back. They start dealing drugs, is what they do. There are ALWAYS jobs dealing drugs. Some of them even have benefits. Medical, retirement plan, the whole nine yards.

Right, thousand and thousands turned to dealing drugs. Sheesh.

How can the average Republican that continues to ignore the actual problem not see this?

The average Republican does see it. The absolute FIRST thing to do is to secure then border, then we can start talking about allowing people in to work.

Let's see, people get scared because of a deadly virus and the libtards think it's about jobs? :p

I don't think you saw ANYONE leaving during the pandemic. If you did, show me a pic. Show me the teeming hordes of Mexicans lining up to go the OTHER way across the border.

Forum List

Back