Does Cuomo prove that we live under a DNC dictatorship?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've heard many people here who hate Trump mention that Cuomo needs to step down. Heck, even Biden now says it.

So as we see Cuomo thumb his nose up at pretty much everyone, does this prove once and for all that the nation is run by democrats who are above the law?

Funny how they still hate Trump more than Cuomo even though Cuomo has sexually assaulted a myriad of women and who also killed elderly people in nursing homes with his bone headed decisions to put Covid patients in nursing homes and then tried to hide the numbers.

It speaks volumes really.

I've heard many people here who hate Trump mention that Cuomo needs to step down. Heck, even Biden now says it.

So as we see Cuomo thumb his nose up at pretty much everyone, does this prove once and for all that the nation is run by democrats who are above the law?

Funny how they still hate Trump more than Cuomo even though Cuomo has sexually assaulted a myriad of women and who also killed elderly people in nursing homes with his bone headed decisions to put Covid patients in nursing homes and then tried to hide the numbers.

I would add "again" to your question and say yes

Absolutely. We're in a Nazi Deep State Swamp Chinese Hitler Venezuelan Soros Commie dictatorship.

Textbook case. Worst ever.

Spend a day shopping and dining in a major US city wearing a maga hat and report back how Democrats aren't fascists

Absolutely. We're in a Nazi Deep State Swamp Chinese Hitler Venezuelan Soros Commie dictatorship.

It is typical of yourvside that cuomo can cause the deaths of thousands of elderly people and libs said practically nothing

but accuse him of pinching a young lady’s butt who is not his wife and all hell breaks loose

How many people just be oppressed and murdered before being labeled a fascist?

Or can they even be labeled a fascist because in your mind you have to be "on the right" to be a fascist.

Why, I don't exactly know. It's just a tautology that fascism must be on the right. It really makes no sense and never explained as to why.

Yes or no, should Cuomo step down?

You never talk about it. You only post endless things about how bad Orange man is.

You never talk about it. You only post endless things about how bad Orange man is.
Meanwhile, in the real world, I've posted multiple times that he should step down, and included the nursing home issue. The search engine works just fine here. Look it up.

And, since you bring up the orange man, I have also pointed out, many times, it's not about him, it's about people like you.

So you're just completely wrong. Twice. Par for the Trumpster course.

Meanwhile, in the real world, I've posted multiple times that he should step down, and included the nursing home issue. The search engine works just fine here. Look it up.

And, since you bring up the orange man, I have also pointed out, many times, it's not about him, it's about people like you.

So why can he not be removed?

Obviously you think he is guilty, yet he is untouchable.

This only goes to prove my point.

The DNC is not answerable to any of us.

You're pretending this isn't typical bullshit politics, that these guys don't hang on too long.

If you want to pretend that means we're in a dictatorship, by all means, be my guest.

You're pretending this isn't typical bullshit politics, that these guys don't hang on too long.

If you want to pretend that means we're in a dictatorship, by all means, be my guest.
The DNC rules and reigns with a rod of iron.

Everything they want comes to be.

I don't think so....he was elected...he doesn't have to step down because he's been accused of stuff, or that people have asked him to.

He can be impeached.....but he does not have to step down. That doesn't prove we are in a dictatorship....had Xiden ordered him to, and he did, that would be sign of a dictatorship.

Why can't he be impeached? I mean I don't know NY law...maybe NY Law doesn't allow it, but they can certainly change the law and allow it

They hate America. They are doing everything in their power to make the transition to a Chinese government less noticeable. Distraction and deflection has worked great for them for the last four years. Now they aren't even distracting and deflecting--they are just stonewalling the populace and treating them like mushrooms. Keeping them in the dark and feeding them shit.

Why can't he be impeached? I mean I don't know NY law...maybe NY Law doesn't allow it, but they can certainly change the law and allow it
Governors are usually recalled. Gray Davis, CA, in the 90s, Newsom, CA, currently. Inslee, WA, effort in progress. Cuomo can't be far behind.

Governors are usually recalled. Gray Davis, CA, in the 90s, Newsom, CA, currently. Inslee, WA, effort in progress. Cuomo can't be far behind.
NY law does not allow for recalls. Laws governing recall in New York - Ballotpedia

Joe doesn't mean it. Cuomo's his friend.

NY law does not allow for recalls. Laws governing recall in New York - Ballotpedia
Really. I wonder how they deal with removal from office. Do they have an impeachment process? I know NY has always had questionable politics (how else would that carpet-bagging bitch Hilary get elected to the senate) but this is really sad.

Really. I wonder how they deal with removal from office. Do they have an impeachment process? I know NY has always had questionable politics (how else would that carpet-bagging bitch Hilary get elected to the senate) but this is really sad.
I was wondering that too...and I did some research they do...they can be impeached.

The New York State Assembly is tasked with carrying out the vote to impeach Cuomo, according to the New York State Constitution. The Assembly, which is made up of 150 lawmakers, needs only a majority vote to impeach for what the Constitution calls "misconduct or malversation."

The New York Assembly is overwhelmingly controlled by Democrats, with the party holding 106 of the 150 seats. Seventy-six votes are needed to impeach Cuomo.
"Provision shall be made by law for the removal for misconduct or malversation in office of all officers, except judicial, whose powers and duties are not local or legislative and who shall be elected at general elections, and also for supplying vacancies created by such removal," the Constitution reads.

If the Assembly votes to impeach, Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Democrat from Buffalo, becomes governor, stripping Cuomo of his decision-making abilities. Cuomo would then go to a trial, held by the New York Senate, which would be made up of the senators and the judges of the court of appeals, according the state Constitution. Hochul would not be part of the trial, the Constitution says.
Cuomo would need to be found guilty by two-thirds of the state Senate. Democrats hold 43 of the 63 seats in the legislative chamber.

Forum List

Back