Biden the Uniter Says If You Oppose Democrats Voting Bill You Side with Confederate President Jefferson Davis

You keep posting this bullshit your Dimtard handlers feed you, so I will ask you once again......

....show us ONE NAME of an actual person who had their vote DISENFRANCHISED. We all know if there was one person the Dimtards would be all over it.

Let's see your list of DISENFRANCHISED voters, Dumbfuck.

GO! BWK
Hey BWK put up or STFU. You have spewed this lie many times, and have been called out many times to back it up.

Give us some actual names of someone who has been disenfranchised.

I linked proof that it was going on. Problem was, they got caught. Do you have documented info to the contrary? Of course not. Dude, you're nothing but a liar and a waste of hot air.

What rules? I know of no rules other than free, fair, and safe rules for voting. Rules are useless with Republicans cheating in the way they attempted.

None of the rules you mention have anything to do with taking over elections. Those rules are for everyone.

You have no intelligent argument.

No, those unconstitutional rules favor the Communist Party. The mere idea that they would even try to pass something like that is Nazism.

Interesting statement from a close friend of KKK leader Robert Byrd. I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that the voting system was robust and void of the possibility cheating.

So which lie is it?

😂 what buffoonery. “ I am a uniter. Go against me, then you are not Black enough or you side with Jefferson Davis”. A gift that keeps giving.

Interesting statement from a close friend of KKK leader Robert Byrd. I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that the voting system was robust and void of the possibility cheating.

So which lie is it?

He's a demented old man--literally, with dementia---who can only hold the simplest ideas in his mind now. He basically shouts the equivalent of "GET OFF MY LAWN" all day long because everything is reduced to binary in his rapidly reducing brain.

KIDS ON LAWN--BAD.

UNVACCINATED--BAD.

SHOWING ID TO VOTE--BAD.

etc

400 voter suppression bills to start with, and if those don't work, they'll try and find fake electors to forge signatures for the guy who lost, so they can steal an election; And you want to know what they want to change. :laughing0301:

"Voter suppression" is election integrity.

The real big lie is how Democrats call this a voting rights act instead of voter fraud act, which it is. It's also how Democrats characterize our 250 year old filibuster rule as an evil practice that will destroy our Democracy if we don't immediately repeal it. This is all horse shit. Everyone knows this is all about making it easier to steal elections. I guess Democrats think that's the only way they will ever win again. But we must always remember how many things these Democrats have promised then changed their mind later with total disregard for their credibility or the American people. This shameless, anti people attitude is why we must protect against giving Democrats majorities. Once they're in, the people don't matter and Democrats are willing to do very radical-totalitarian things to keep the people down.

The real big lie is how Democrats call this a voting rights act instead of voter fraud act, which it is. It's also how Democrats characterize our 250 year old filibuster rule as an evil practice that will destroy our Democracy if we don't immediately repeal it. This is all horse shit. Everyone knows this is all about making it easier to steal elections. I guess Democrats think that's the only way they will ever win again. But we must always remember how many things these Democrats have promised then changed their mind later with total disregard for their credibility or the American people. This shameless, anti people attitude is why we must protect against giving Democrats majorities. Once they're in, the people don't matter and Democrats are willing to do very radical-totalitarian things to keep the people down.

The commies know quite well this is unconstitutional. However if passed by lets say the end of February, of course the Republicans will challenge them in court. It gets dragged out past the next election. Whatever lower court heard the case, their ruling will stand. If it's a fellow commie judge that rules in their favor, that's the law of the land until it's appealed.

Forum List

Back