Biden the racist....

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
44vm7v.jpg

Joe Biden worried in 1977 that certain de-segregation policies would cause his children to grow up 'in a racial jungle'
"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle," Biden said.

Jim Feig (toyotabedzrock) on Pinterest

So, you care about what Biden said back in 1997, and are using it against him 23 years later, but most conservatives said that there was nothing to see or worry about when Trump told people that he likes to grab women in the pussy because he's famous, and thinks fame entitles him to do so.

Joe Biden worried in 1977 that certain de-segregation policies would cause his children to grow up 'in a racial jungle'
"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle," Biden said.

So, you care about what Biden said back in 1997, and are using it against him 23 years later, but most conservatives said that there was nothing to see or worry about when Trump told people that he likes to grab women in the pussy because he's famous, and thinks fame entitles him to do so.
I hope this isn't perceived as me defending Trump or his comments, but this is how I personally view this issue. When Trump says stupid things (which there's no shortage of), it is left at that and does not affect his policy or greatly impact the day-to-day lives of Americans. Although Biden says and does stupid things, such as his "racial jungle" comments and his drafting of the crime bill, these are things that would have/already had huge impacts on the nation. Hope you see where I'm coming from here.

focus, focus. how do you feel about 10 minutes of biden smelling touching little girls on camera in front of their parents?

Has anyone that reads this post ever had a candidate stand for office in your city, county, state or stood as a federal candidate for your district that is under 40 yrs of age? What is it with these geriatric old fogeys getting reelected into office until death?? Can anyone truely say that a geriatric is going to be in touch with 18 year old high school grads needs & desires??? A candidate 35-45 yrs of age can both understand & reach the 18- 80+ year old American constituency because the candidate is 'dead center' of the all critical age span. I'd certainly feel a LOT more secure knowing a younger Representative was in office that could actually pronounce/remember his/her own name in under 3 minutes than the current crop of geriatric profe$$ional politician$ loitering around the DNC/RNC recycle bin.

Trump did NOT say that, and you know it. However, it seems that Trump's past is fair game while we are to not use Biden's past against him. This is typical.

Trump did NOT say that, and you know it. However, it seems that Trump's past is fair game while we are to not use Biden's past against him. This is typical.

Yes he did. Check out the Access Hollywood tape. He clearly states that if you are famous you can do anything, even grab women by the pussy. Not my fault your blind partisanship won't let you hear what he said.

biden says you ain't black unless you vote Democrat.

He also believes that the Hispanic community is much more diverse then the black community.

Democrats don't think much of the average black person. Just ask a Democrat why they oppose voter id and they will tell you what they think of black people.

Yes he did. Check out the Access Hollywood tape. He clearly states that if you are famous you can do anything, even grab women by the pussy. Not my fault your blind partisanship won't let you hear what he said.
If you are famous.......Did he say he grabbed a woman by the pussy? No, he did not. Unless you can name the woman he grabbed.

I suggest you up your comprehension skills.

If you are famous.......Did he say he grabbed a woman by the pussy? No, he did not. Unless you can name the woman he grabbed.

Yes, he did say that if you are famous (and he is), you can do that. He also told a story where he tried to make moves on a married woman by buying her furniture. I suggest YOU brush up on your comprehension skills and quit blindly supporting an idiot.

Yes, he did say that if you are famous (and he is), you can do that. He also told a story where he tried to make moves on a married woman by buying her furniture. I suggest YOU brush up on your comprehension skills and quit blindly supporting an idiot.
So, you can name the person then? Cause when someone say, If you are X and you can do Y, is not an admission of Y. Understand? So, he 'TRIED'. Who was it? Was he successful? Was the pussy juicy or did he not grab it at all? Comprehension. It goes with Critical thought.

Forum List

Back