Biden tells US Oil to refine more gas - Biden is too stupid to know that he and Democrats prevented refineries from refining more gas.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I guess true to his senility, Xiden "China's Man" Joe is forgetting that Democrat policies for 40 years have prevented the US from adding refining capacity to the US. Thus - like Caligula declaring war on Neptune and having his soldiers attack the sea....Biden attacks oil companies barking like an old dying dog to make more gasoline...which they can't. Because it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Fycking idiot.

This old fool just says what he's told. BUT The goal is to destroy this nation. They don't care how many american they kill switching us to that insufferable, unreliable green energy. and it ain't gonna be cheap either. We'll be going back to travelling by horse..IF THE LEFT hadn't destroyed the horse industry.

If Biden wanted to produce more oil he'd do these API recommendations

All on purpose with the MSM & DC to gaslight the sheeple into believing everybody but the true culprits are to blame.

They are literally taking away our capacity to travel freely by making fuel prices unaffordable & fuel supplies ever more scarce
biden-transportation.jpeg

Highest active US Oil Drilling Rig Count & US Oil Production in over 2 years.
12 Million Barrels Per Day & Climbing.
Oil prices dropped $10 & Gasoline dropped 45¢.
us oil production.png

Rig Count .png

Last edited:
I guess true to his senility, Xiden "China's Man" Joe is forgetting that Democrat policies for 40 years have prevented the US from adding refining capacity to the US. Thus - like Caligula declaring war on Neptune and having his soldiers attack the sea....Biden attacks oil companies barking like an old dying dog to make more gasoline...which they can't. Because it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Fycking idiot.

That's how Democrats have rolled since Obama. Say the pretty words in front of the camera and then sneak off and set up every possible governmental barrier and road block to what they don't want. Democrats are scum.

This old fool just says what he's told. BUT The goal is to destroy this nation. They don't care how many american they kill switching us to that insufferable, unreliable green energy. and it ain't gonna be cheap either. We'll be going back to travelling by horse..IF THE LEFT hadn't destroyed the horse industry.
they are working on that

horses eat a lot of grass and other carbs so... you know.. they use up resources and are bad for the environment just like cows

horses have to go

people have got to go... What i can't figure out is.. If they think we are overpopulated. why don't they volunteer to off themselves first? I mean, you know.. that would seem apropos since they are the ones complaining about over population... kinda rude to act like others should die but not them, dontcha think?

Fycking idiot.

Clinton used the same old tired bullshit. However, no one asked about new refinery permits. I hated Dubya, but he did permit a bunch of refineries.

The US has not constructed a high output refinery since the 70s.

We have many small refineries.

WHEN YOU TELL THE WORLD YOU ARE ACTIVELY WORKING TO DESTROY AN INDUSTRY, WHY IS IT SHOCKING THAT THE OUTPUT OF THAT INDUSTRY WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE AS INVESTORS PREPARE FOR SUPPLY SHORTAGES?

If Biden claimed he wanted to end the milk industry, what do you think would happen to milk prices.

The global elitists have positioned themselves to financially benefit from these green initiatives,

Let me try to explain it to my cult friends.

If Phish announced they were going to stop performing after these last 10 shows, what will happen to the price of those tickets.

That was more than 2 years ago when oil was pouring out from all the drilling under Obama.

Obama/Biden had more than double the active drilling rigs as Trump/Pence ever had.
Sure. Next you'll be trying to convince us that Trump put this in place to sabotage the vegetable. What if Trump had won. Logic escapes you.

Forum List

Back