Is President Joe about to have a “health emergency” so he can be kicked out?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Watching the 5 on Fox……they played clips of dems calling biden old and needing to go…

Is he going to have a health crisis so he can leave office before he gets the boot from the dems?

The cult goes from denying he is mentally compromised at all to demanding he leave office overnight? :auiqs.jpg:

Isnt that sooooo cult? Whatever their puppet masters tell them, they do.

Watching the 5 on Fox……they played clips of dems calling biden old and needing to go…

Is he going to have a health crisis so he can leave office before he gets the boot from the dems?
Same Republican white-wingers who swore that Biden would even be able to make it to his first debate with the fat former guy in 2020. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Please run Biden in 24. Please.

I want to see more than 81 million Biden votes in 24.

Whatever it Takes...
Please Just step aside..

Granted you only get one "fatal event" but old Joe has had at least two medical emergencies that we know about and the fools who make the rules still elected him. It was the biggest dirty trick in history when democrats nominated a V.P. who's intellect made a doddering old fool look good. God help us if Harris ever takes the oath.

I don't know about that. I said before it's 50/50 whether or not he makes it through his term and so far I'm not convinced otherwise.

That's about where I'm at, because if he leaves then the democrats have to replace him in the Oval Office with VP Kamala Harris and that means the VP office is vacant. And THAT means the democrats lose the tie-breaking vote in a 50-50 Senate. Now, Harris can nominate whoever she wants to, but unless one of the repubs crosses over and votes with the dems then her nominee doesn't get confirmed. Ditto SC justices, should a vacancy arise there. So, it could be very costly for the dems if Biden steps down.

That's about where I'm at, because if he leaves then the democrats have to replace him in the Oval Office with VP Kamala Harris and that means the VP office is vacant. And THAT means the democrats lose the tie-breaking vote in a 50-50 Senate. Now, Harris can nominate whoever she wants to, but unless one of the repubs crosses over and votes with the dems then her nominee doesn't get confirmed. Ditto SC justices, should a vacancy arise there. So, it could be very costly for the dems if Biden steps down.

I see someone paid attention in civics class. :)

Forum List

Back