Biden Tells New Majority House GOP 'Lots Of Luck' In Hunter Investigation - 'We Should Move On'

Faced with a new House that can no longer protect him and his family, the corrupt, criminal, compromised President who participated in a failed coup attempt against the last President declared he could not affect what the new GOP majority House will do when they take over but that he thinks the American people want the government to MOVE ON.

"Lots of luck in your senior year, as my coach used to say," Biden joked. "Look, I think the American public wants us to move on and get things done for them."

The sarcasm of his 'Lots of luck' comment was almost completely drowned out by the hypocrisy of his remark about how he thinks the American people want the government to 'move on' rather than finally expose his and his family's crimes.

For 7 YEARS the Democrats have done little else but continue their FAILED criminal, treasonous crusade to 'GET TRUMP'.

They instigated The largest criminal political scandal in history, violated the Constitution and Rule of Law, violated the Patriot Act, defrauded the FISA Court over a dozen times, illegally spied on Americans and a President, committed Perjury, created non-existent whistleblowers, and manufactured false evidence in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally, treasonously removing the sitting US President from power.

SEVEN (7) YEARS...

Now Biden declares 'the American people' want the govt to 'MOVE ON' from his ans his family's crimes.....

...WHEN HIS OWN CRIMES HAVE NOT YET BEEN INVESTIGATED ONE (1) DAY, LET ALONE FOR SEVEN YEARS, BECAUSE THE PARTISAN CRIMINAL DEMOCRAT DOJ AND FBI HAVE BEEN LYING ABOUT AND HIDING THE HUNTER LAPTOP, REFUSING TO INVESTIGATE IOT PROTECT PRESIDENT BIDEN & HIS FAMILY!

The American people don't want to move on and bury Biden's crimes for good - JOE BIDEN (and the Biden damily) is DESPERATE for no investigation to be initiated.

Biden said before the election tbat the GOP wish to Impeach him ... but what he REALLY fears is if investigated HE, Hunter, and his brother could all GO TO JAIL!

To quote, "I think the American public wants us to move on and get things done for them". Interesting that he didn't say anything to the democrat House that has been in charge for 2 years about getting things done.

Apparently the "American People" do. Kinda depends on which party your allegiance belongs though

The same kind of "Care" Venezuelans had .....before they got their dictator
GOP_Voters_Didnt_Show_Up.jpg

As far as I know the 'smoking gun' that the Republicans have related to Hunter Biden....is Biden dropped by a dinner once.

Accusations backed by other accusations? A fertile field of batshit among Republicans

Interesting. You don't think Hunter Biden should face the same scrutiny Trump has?

That's revealing
Trump was president.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen.

Presidents get more scrutiny than private citizens. If that’s a problem, don’t run for president.

As far as I know the 'smoking gun' that the Republicans have related to Hunter Biden....is Biden dropped by a dinner once.

Accusations backed by other accusations? A fertile field of batshit among Republicans
Ask any Republican what Hunter Biden did illegally and you’ll get nothing but gibberish.

Ask any Republican what Hunter Biden did illegally and you’ll get nothing but gibberish.

Its not about the evidence. Its about the accusation.

Same with the Big Lie. Same with Ray Epps. Same with Birtherism.

Its always about conservatives being victims. Any message that enforces that mindset is gobbled without question.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

SOP for the GOP. Looking at their endless investigations into the Clinton's and then Obama.

Forum List

Back