Biden Supporter Arrested for Sending Pictures of Mutilated Body to Michigan Officials

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is THE definition of TERRORISM
Leftists will tell you nothing to see here

A New Hampshire woman has been arrested for sending pictures of a mutilated female body and threatening the family of a Michigan election official who refused to certify the results for Joe Biden.

Katelyn Jones, 23, is accused of calling Wayne County chairwoman Monica Palmer a 'racist b****' and a 'terrorist' after she refused to confirm the 878,000 votes from Michigan's largest county

A New Hampshire woman has been arrested for sending pictures of a mutilated female body and threatening the family of a Michigan election official who refused to certify the results for Joe Biden.

Katelyn Jones, 23, is accused of calling Wayne County chairwoman Monica Palmer a 'racist b****' and a 'terrorist' after she refused to confirm the 878,000 votes from Michigan's largest county

The democrat party is far closer to ISIS than they are to the party of JFK.

Of course there is something to see here. Arrest and prosecute her. That is what the law is for. However, this kind of intimidation isn't new. It's been practiced routinely by the right wing for almost 12 years now.
Hey, speaking of Michigan and the election, here's an example of right wing group intimidation.

Of course there is something to see here. Arrest and prosecute her. That is what the law is for. However, this kind of intimidation isn't new. It's been practiced routinely by the right wing for almost 12 years now.
Hey, speaking of Michigan and the election, here's an example of right wing group intimidation.

Is it still illegal to kill the Juden, the whites?

Will it still be under Xi's man?

Oh, and I thought you Maoists said that protesting is such a sacred right the even the designer Wuhan virus would ignore protesters and instead target Trump supporters.

If hypocrisy were gold, you'd be richer than Bill Gates.

Is it still illegal to kill the Juden, the whites?

Will it still be under Xi's man?

Oh, and I thought you Maoists said that protesting is such a sacred right the even the designer Wuhan virus would ignore protesters and instead target Trump supporters.

If hypocrisy were gold, you'd be richer than Bill Gates.

Little early to be hitting the eggnog isn't it?
Whether you like it or not, the bulk of the intimidation and violence occurs on the right.
It has for years. And I find it amusing when you righties get your panties in a twist as soon
as your tactics are thrown back in your face. All of the sudden, it's wrong.
Deal with it. Grow a spine. Prosecute those guilty regardless of party affiliation.

ISIS is fighting for their home land being invaded by foreigners- Democrats are born here as was JFK-

ISIS fights to create a global Caliphate - just as democrats fight to create a global Communist dictatorship.

ISIS has no respect for life, just as democrats have no respect for life.

ISIS murders women and children in the most brutal ways possible to create terror. democrats kill babies by the millions and their Brown Shirts brutalize women in our cities.

Yep, democrats and ISIS, Siamese twins.

This was one of your peaceful protests Read the damn article.

Are you now calling for no right to PROTEST by the right?

Let me know when they make threats not covered by the Constitution. Until then, STFU with your stupidity

no mention of Biden Supporter in the article, though likely.
I did a search to see what Katelyn Jones, 23 looks like and all I found were pictures of the woman who was threatened

to me thats typical of the biased lib media
I did the same. The name sounds "white," but the fact that they're hiding her, and her endless "racist" charges tells me shes not

Forum List

Back