Biden States That Trump Will Try to Steal Election. Show's Underlying Fear of Losing in Biden Camp

It's as if some are still aghast that anyone could EVER vote for Trump and against the Status Quo. The elites in America and in some other countries were shocked that people would vote for Trump, or vote for Brexit. "How is this possible? None of it makes sense!"

"Biden States That Trump Will Try to Steal Election. Show's Underlying Fear of Losing in Biden Camp"

Nope. LOL! 92 still be hurting that DJT lost the House.

Classic PROJECTION. A term used in psychological analysis.

Not from Biden of course. He hasn't projected a coherent thought in months or years.

But, from his Marxist Handlers who do in fact intend to steal the election...because they know they cannot win it with a Dementia Patient by a legitimate vote of the American People.

Biden doesn't proclaim anything. Whatever comes out of his mouth was written by communists in his party. Just imagine Biden dealing with Putin, Xi or Un. They'll chew him up.
Oh hell, quid pro quo Joe always has a smokin' come back... like... YOU DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER. I'm sure that would do wonders for foreign relations.

It's as if some are still aghast that anyone could EVER vote for Trump and against the Status Quo. The elites in America and in some other countries were shocked that people would vote for Trump, or vote for Brexit. "How is this possible? None of it makes sense!"
Easy to understand voting against trump when he doesn't have an bad guy to run against. Hard to understand why any Britt would not support Brexit. Though possibly I am beset with a overly romantic, nostalgic view of them, similar to how I always thought of your country. You sure been shooting that viewpoint to hell for the last couple of months.

Yeah whatever Joe, just show up at the debates. We all need a good laugh.
I believe, just as it was in 2016, the questions will be delivered to Joe early so he has time to rehearse the answers. NOt sure it will help, but Donna Brazille is in there trying. Didn;t help Hillary, let's see if it help SLOOOW JOE.

I believe, just as it was in 2016, the questions will be delivered to Joe early so he has time to rehearse the answers. NOt sure it will help, but Donna Brazille is in there trying. Didn;t help Hillary, let's see if it help SLOOOW JOE.
Joe will do ok against trump with his record and personal characteristics. Glad Brazille is with FOX now, as I didn't care for her much and still don't.

Joe will do ok against trump with his record and personal characteristics. Glad Brazille is with FOX now, as I didn't care for her much and still don't.
I really liked Brazille before she gave the questions to Hillary. Can't stand her now/.

Donna Brazille is an operator who of course gets away with unethical behavior, being an untouchable.

I really liked Brazille before she gave the questions to Hillary. Can't stand her now/.
There was nothing I liked of the Hill's campaign, Hill, or the way the DNC was run during that election. Donna might just as well been a Hill campaign staffer and since Hill bought the DNC, I guess she was.

Donna Brazille is an operator who of course gets away with unethical behavior, being an untouchable.
Why should she be untouchable. Had to check what zone this was in. Can you say Brazille was and is an unethical, cheating, bitch for sale, in the political zone, or is one of the Mods going message me in a minute?

Creepy Joe recently said that nurses at Walter Reed hospital would "lean down and whisper in my ear" and "blow air into my nostrils to revive me" :disbelief:
Now that is creepy. If someone is going to blow in my nostrils, She's going to get a fast black eye! Why would he say something like that when he thinks everyone should wear masks but blowing in his nostrils are okay>?

No, it was Trump who set the stage for a corrupt election with his tweets and his rally speeches.

He's already willing to fight if he loses this election!
He's SUCH a Snowflake.

Steal the election is a bad phrase that I don’t agree with. He is hedging for an excuse, like he did in 2016 implying that it’s rigged, in the case that he loses. Difference now is he is sitting on much more power than he did then so I really hope it’s not a debacle in the aftermath of his loss.

Forum List

Back