Biden starts 2023 with strong hand to play & inclination to play it: reelection bid not finalized. should it come, will be announced sooner than later

Biden can get nothing passed the next two years. I will argue that is a good thing. I'm not sure it will be for him.

• Banned
i agree he can got nothing passed, but he doesn't want to anyway, he's already passed his entire agenda. DC is at Biden's feet, WORLD DOMINATION is his next thing

Trump was at Biden's feet in 2020, and he will fall again at Biden's feet in 2024. the GOP better nominate a different candidate

Most political pundits and the entire RW media predicted Biden would be Dead Man Walking after the 2022 political disaster.

Instead, Biden emerged stronger than at any time in his Presidency and with a string of impressive legislative and diplomatic victories.

I think he will definitely run again in 2024

Most political pundits and the entire RW media predicted Biden would be Dead Man Walking after the 2022 political disaster.

Instead, Biden emerged stronger than at any time in his Presidency and with a string of impressive legislative and diplomatic victories.

That is like saying Biden is the fastest reader in the slow group.

The only that will be running is shit down his legs.
4m6pbm.jpg

i agree he can got nothing passed, but he doesn't want to anyway, he's already passed his entire agenda. DC is at Biden's feet, WORLD DOMINATION is his next thing
yoj are right amd the demafasict agenda lead to record inflation and skyrocketing interest rates.

it certainly a good thing the people spoken and put the gop in charge of the house to slow this war on the working class down

if the CCP allows him to run again he doesn’t stand a chance in a free snd fair election

this is true…he’s accomplished a lot for putin, china and islamic terrorist

Lets see…

COVID Vaccine implementation
Infrastructure investment
Semiconductors
Gun control
Deficit reduction act
Built an international coalition to combat Putin aggression

I dare you to identify a recent Republican who has accomplished more

Lets see…

COVID Vaccine implementation
Infrastructure investment
Semiconductors
Gun control
Deficit reduction act
Built an international coalition to combat Putin aggression

I dare you to identify a recent Republican who has accomplished more
haha he’s done nothing to advance covid vaccine
haha he built nothing to combat putin…putin in fact invaded under his watch
how much as he lowered the deficit???

what about gun control?

what infrustruture???

haha he’s done nothing to advance covid vaccine
haha he built nothing to combat putin…putin in fact invaded under his watch
how much as he lowered the deficit???

what about gun control?

what infrustruture???
Have you been asleep the last two years?
:slap:

Forum List

Back