Biden starting to lose his cool?

Biden’s known to have a temper...

More so now with the advancing dementia. You'll have to admit it eventually...
I guess that e plains Trump’s outbursts then.
With all due respect, Coyote...would you agree that the main stream media has treated Joe Biden with "kid gloves" both during the election and since? So what does Joe have to lose his temper over? Be honest...how do you think he'd fare if he was subjected to the grilling that Trump endured every time he dealt with the media?

and after only 6 months.

and he hasn't faced 1/10th what Trump did even before he was elected, much less after.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
Eat more ice cream Joe

View attachment 509828

Ohhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, xiden gets two scoops and no big deal, but when Trump got two, it was that greedy bastard. Ya just can't make this shit up.

Please show your links to your MD license's. 7 months into the job, Never a kind decent word about anything. And that's the way its been going for years. Giving to the rich and powerful growing richer them self's while doing nothing much good. Squeezing the middle class, & we let them do it. while we rip each others throats out.

and after only 6 months.

and he hasn't faced 1/10th what Trump did even before he was elected, much less after.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
Biden's always been prickly with media. So was Reagan, HW, Clinton, (W avoided them) and Obama.

With all due respect, Coyote...would you agree that the main stream media has treated Joe Biden with "kid gloves" both during the election and since? So what does Joe have to lose his temper over? Be honest...how do you think he'd fare if he was subjected to the grilling that Trump endured every time he dealt with the media?
Kid gloves? No. That is partisan perspective. Most of Trump's clashes were brought on by his own thin skin, combative attitude and habit of lying.

Joe's short fuse came out in the media when they speculated whether he'd lose his temper during the debates. The MSM has also been critical of Biden on several issues, such as the border, something the staunch rightwing media outlets were loathe to do with Trump and his border abuses.

It is common for the elderly suffering from dementia to be grumpy, short-tempered, irritable, and nasty, often snapping at and talking harshly to others when confused, having a hard time concentrating, and tired.

Kid gloves? No. That is partisan perspective. Most of Trump's clashes were brought on by his own thin skin, combative attitude and habit of lying.

Joe's short fuse came out in the media when they speculated whether he'd lose his temper during the debates. The MSM has also been critical of Biden on several issues, such as the border, something the staunch rightwing media outlets were loathe to do with Trump and his border abuses.
I loved it when whispered responses to questions basically tasking him for not being progressive enough. Of course RW media went nuts. But hopefully progressives got the message to stop talking and notice what's actually been done in the past 6.5 mos.

OMG, does spinning complete bullshit like this just come naturally to you, or do you have to work at it?

OMG, does spinning complete bullshit like this just come naturally to you, or do you have to work at it?
What? Whenever I unfortunately leave tv news on long enough to get some "natl" perspective, I see how Biden is not enforcing a border. And I wonder, how can he be so dense?

1625856691078.png

'Who the hell are you? Was that a serious question?
Do you even know what the f* you're talking about?
Where the hell am I? What the f* am I doing?
Where are my cue cards? If I don't have them
I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to answer that one.
Can someone please increase the size of the font
on the f*ing teleprompter? How the hell am I supposed
to read shit that small way over there from way over
here? F* this - I'm out...time for Wapner, some prunes,
and then a f*ing nap.' Jill? Jill, where the hell are you?
Jill! Oh there you are - Get me outta here!'

Being a Trumphumper seems to have scewed your perspective. Do you listen to news sources outside your bubble or only what your bubblemates tell you?

Forum List

Back