Biden starting to lose his cool?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

and after only 6 months.

and he hasn't faced 1/10th what Trump did even before he was elected, much less after.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?

and after only 6 months.

and he hasn't faced 1/10th what Trump did even before he was elected, much less after.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
We'll never know because we have a dishonest media.

A lot oldtimers get crankier as they get more senile.

Sleepy Joe isn't unique in that matter at all.

Congress really needs to pass a Regency Act like Parliament did back in the early 19th Century when George III was losing it.

Allow Hunter to act on his old man's behalf.

Biden never did a cool thing in his life. He's nothing more than an arrogant, perverted, senile, corrupt politician. The only thing he has going for him is he's half way photogenic and that doesn't do shit for the American people. It just makes him easier to sell by our corrupt MSM.

and after only 6 months.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
Eat more ice cream Joe

bhhhhhhnhn.jpg

Ohhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhh

Biden never had any cool to begin with.

Hell he doesn't seem to know what day of the week is and his first six months have been a disaster of epic proportions.

Hope the country can survive the very expensive Biden/Harris shit show.

The flash card pResident.... what a fucking disgrace. "Hang on let me fumble through these flash cards they gave me and then I'll let you know how I feel about Russian hackers destroying our country".

"Can you pick up that flash card on the floor there..... I think it has the nuclear codes."

And to think they stole the election for this stuttering fuck.

and after only 6 months.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
Biden never was cool and you can't lose something you never had.

and after only 6 months.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
Eat more ice cream Joe

View attachment 509828

Ohhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhh
The good part is he won't get brain freeze from eating the ice cream too fast.

and after only 6 months.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
Eat more ice cream Joe

View attachment 509828

Ohhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Kamala is impressed

A lot oldtimers get crankier as they get more senile.

Sleepy Joe isn't unique in that matter at all.

Congress really needs to pass a Regency Act like Parliament did back in the early 19th Century when George III was losing it.

Allow Hunter to act on his old man's behalf.
We don't need a regency act, we have the 25th Amendment. Biden was the cream of the crop, and he picked Harris to replace him if things went wrong. Democrats have a bleak future.

and after only 6 months.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?

Very typical symptom of dementia/Alzheimer's. My father in law was the same way. He was a very kind, gentle man for the 25+ years I knew him, until he got dementia. It turned him into a really nasty person. Biden is going through the same thing. He'll become increasingly angry and confused and will lash out publicly more often.

and after only 6 months.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
Got me a ring side seat, popcorn and beer. I'm prepared to be entertained and I'm going to enjoy every Dementia Joe/Democrat-bashing second of it. They deserve everything that is in store.

Biden never did a cool thing in his life. He's nothing more than an arrogant, perverted, senile, corrupt politician. The only thing he has going for him is he's half way photogenic and that doesn't do shit for the American people. It just makes him easier to sell by our corrupt MSM.

I agree with that! ^^ :thup:

And this is all we'll ever hear from the media, when it comes to their Cretin in Thief!

Shame on them.

1625701120631.png

Forum List

Back