Biden starting to lose his cool?

As Alzheimer's progresses its victims grow more and more prone to violence.

Just one more symptom becoming harder for even the Marxist left to ignore.
We have seen that in Trump.

Here I thought the Moderators were here to help keep threads on track. I thought this thread was about Joe Biden and his failing mental acuity. Am I wrong?

Throwing up a straw man does not change the importance and danger we face by having a man in the Oval Office without nearly all his faculties.

List-S.jpg

Last edited:

Here I thought the Moderators were here to help keep threads on track. Here I thought this thread was about Joe Biden and his failing mental acuity. Am I wrong?

Throwing up a straw man does not change the importance and danger we face by having a man in the Oval Office without nearly all faculties.
It's a strawman to note your hyporcrisy?

Biden’s known to have a temper...

More so now with the advancing dementia. You'll have to admit it eventually...
I guess that e plains Trump’s outbursts then.
With all due respect, Coyote...would you agree that the main stream media has treated Joe Biden with "kid gloves" both during the election and since? So what does Joe have to lose his temper over? Be honest...how do you think he'd fare if he was subjected to the grilling that Trump endured every time he dealt with the media?
Kid gloves? No. That is partisan perspective. Most of Trump's clashes were brought on by his own thin skin, combative attitude and habit of lying.

Joe's short fuse came out in the media when they speculated whether he'd lose his temper during the debates. The MSM has also been critical of Biden on several issues, such as the border, something the staunch rightwing media outlets were loathe to do with Trump and his border abuses.

Seriously? You do not believe that President Biden is being handled with kid gloves? Really?

Are you saying that the Harris/Biden administration is right in opening up our border to the South and bringing in tens of thousands of unaccompanied children?

What "abuses" were committed by the Trump administration along our Southern border? Please be specific as to what you consider abuse. How is sealing our border to illegal aliens abuse to anyone?

Should avowed leftists be allowed to moderate anything anywhere?

I'm happy with all comers. With far-left moderators coming out of the woodwork, they are simply showing their despair and desperation. They won't admit it but even they see the train wreck after less than a year in office and that is only getting worse. Just pathetic.

Here I thought the Moderators were here to help keep threads on track. Here I thought this thread was about Joe Biden and his failing mental acuity. Am I wrong?

Throwing up a straw man does not change the importance and danger we face by having a man in the Oval Office without nearly all faculties.
It's a strawman to note your hyporcrisy?

Where?

Here I thought the Moderators were here to help keep threads on track. I thought this thread was about Joe Biden and his failing mental acuity. Am I wrong?

Throwing up a straw man does not change the importance and danger we face by having a man in the Oval Office without nearly all his faculties.

List-S.jpg
You don’t get to be a tbread Nazi and insist it is only about Biden when the claims you make in the thread apply to others and the thread topic isn’t about cognitive decline anyway. You worried about the danger? Well where was your worry for the past four years under a Blatantly cognitively impaired POTUS. Oh...it’s partisan double standard.

List-S.jpg
You don’t get to be a tbread Nazi and insist it is only about Biden when the claims you make in the thread apply to others and the thread topic isn’t about cognitive decline anyway. You worried about the danger? Well where was your worry for the past four years under a Blatantly cognitively impaired POTUS. Oh...it’s partisan double standard.
You accuse others of being "PARTISAN", Coyote...yet you can't even bring yourself to admit that Joe Biden HAS been treated with kid gloves by the Main Stream Media! That makes you look like one of two things, my friend...either someone who's utterly oblivious to what's taking place around them...or someone who's more than willing to lie about what's taking place around them.

Either way...it's a rather pathetic display by a "moderator"!

As you know, there was no cognitive decline with President Trump. He did a great job and now we are getting a sad demonstration of how important is leadership.

The only double standard is in the far left's mind and the media.

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Last edited:

and after only 6 months.

and he hasn't faced 1/10th what Trump did even before he was elected, much less after.

Could be fun.

You thoughts?
My thoughts? Drama sells, even if they have to manufacture it.

List-S.jpg
You haven’t the evidence to prove otherwise than it was POSPOTUS JoeXi’s sniffing of Testor’s airplane glue in his younger days when it was all the fad, that has caused his flaccid mental condition that wreaks of the signs and symptoms of dementia.

Since this installed Catholic-CIA puppet and his sleep-up are now moving (untested-for-covid genuflectors [italics]) across the Mexican border, we suggest a double-species therapy: Crocodylus acutus and Alligator mississippiensis.

Forum List

Back