Judge Robert McBurney admonished Atlanta DA Fani Willis

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Aug. 10, 2023 Gateway Pundit

Crooked Atlanta District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to indict President Trump on a new set of junk charges any day now. The Biden Regime is likely waiting for the next criminal act by Joe Biden or his family to be revealed before they allow Willis to drop the hammer on Trump.

In the meantime – video resurfaced of a Georgia judge scolding Fani Willis in court for her partisan and lawless actions.

In July 2022, Judge Robert McBurney admonished Fani Willis in court for hosting a fundraiser for Democratic candidate running against one of her potential targets.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney, in a hearing Thursday, also criticized District Attorney Fani Willis for hosting a fundraiser for a Democratic candidate running against one of the investigation’s potential targets.

Thursday’s hearing turned on the efforts of one of the 16 – Georgia state Sen. Burt Jones – to disqualify Willis from any prosecution related to Jones due to Willis’ alleged conflict of interest and political bias.

The Soros-funded Atlanta DA is still in charge of the case and is expected to hurl some more junk charges at Trump in the coming days or weeks.

Comment:
So, Atlanta District Attorney Fani Willis is backed by the admitted Nazi collaborator George Soros.
Soros says that he hates America and that he wants to destroy it.
Soros has hated America ever since we defeated his Nazi Army buddies.

Last edited:
Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney, in a hearing Thursday, also criticized District Attorney Fani Willis for hosting a fundraiser for a Democratic candidate running against one of the investigation’s potential targets.

Well, you see--- in our dumbed down diversified affirmative action society now, people who are not qualified on knowledge nor integrity are being voted into high positions now they clearly don't merit by stupid people who only look at their sex, skin color, or campaign pledges, and vote them in intending on them making social changes instead of making good law and just decisions and that is exactly what they are getting.

It’s funny that they’re always Soros-funded! Once they find a boogie man, they don’t give up, do they? It’s become such a catch-all, I can’t understand how anyone believes it!

And now she is raising funds on her website bragging about going after Trump.

She is a dim bulb, and not because she is a minority. She just is.

Oh well, down goes America. We had a decent run before the Commies and their Bootlickers got to us

It’s funny that they’re always Soros-funded! Once they find a boogie man, they don’t give up, do they? It’s become such a catch-all, I can’t understand how anyone believes it!
I assume you can link us to proof that she ISN'T?

Aug. 10, 2023 Gateway Pundit

Crooked Atlanta District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to indict President Trump on a new set of junk charges any day now. The Biden Regime is likely waiting for the next criminal act by Joe Biden or his family to be revealed before they allow Willis to drop the hammer on Trump.

In the meantime – video resurfaced of a Georgia judge scolding Fani Willis in court for her partisan and lawless actions.

In July 2022, Judge Robert McBurney admonished Fani Willis in court for hosting a fundraiser for Democratic candidate running against one of her potential targets.

Thursday’s hearing turned on the efforts of one of the 16 – Georgia state Sen. Burt Jones – to disqualify Willis from any prosecution related to Jones due to Willis’ alleged conflict of interest and political bias.

The Soros-funded Atlanta DA is still in charge of the case and is expected to hurl some more junk charges at Trump in the coming days or weeks.

Comment:
So, Atlanta District Attorney Fani Willis is backed by the admitted Nazi collaborator George Soros.
Soros says that he hates America and that he wants to destroy it.
Soros has hated America ever since we defeated his Nazi Army buddies.
Not surprising, our justice system has been corrupted…

You didn't vote for $2 gas, 1% inflation, and 0 foreign wars?

You voted for $5 gas, 10% inflation, and a foreign war we get nothing out of, that we've already spent 100 billion dollars on.

See what I mean? You're fucking stupid.
Pardon me, if I don’t want a traitor in the WH.

It's not some crazy conspiracy theory, bitch. It's actual subversion of Democracy and representation in the US by

outside hostile forces.

Forum List

Back