Biden speaking in Scranton right now. Touts his history on Amtrak.

Nice Speech. Despite what some ant-Biden posters have to say, the speech was well thought out.

For the record, I am fine with parts of the 3.5T package being scaled back. The moderates were right on that score. I will wait and see what Biden has to say at the Townhall tomorrow.
Nice speech? He blathered on and on about his childhood. What did he actually say that Americans care about?

I mean, other than you braindead Bidenista Cultist clowns?

Nice Speech. Despite what some ant-Biden posters have to say, the speech was well thought out.

For the record, I am fine with parts of the 3.5T package being scaled back. The moderates were right on that score. I will wait and see what Biden has to say at the Townhall tomorrow.
Quote us the parts you thought were "nice". Johnlaw

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
While a minority of Democrats give Joey Xi an 80% approval the rest of the U.S. has Joey witha 73% Disapproval.
Every decision Joey Xi has made as president has turned into a Clusterfuck.
As Gates has confirmed, Joey Xi's in 47 years has seldom made the right decision.

Last edited:
While a minority of Democrats give Joey Xi an 80% approval the rest of the U.S. has Joey witha 73% Disapproval.
Every decision Joey Xi has made as president has turned into a Clusterfuck.

Joe was a near total fuck up going into the election. Now he has surpassed that by being a total fuck up as Prez.
Our Country may deserve to burn being this stupid!

Yeah. I can understand your confusion. Our President is addressing the nation in adult terms. Some people can’t seem to handle that.
As long as this installed administration exists you will not find many Non Progs supporting much of anything. We want you dead. Just like you want us.

Yep, nice to have a President who thinks he served as VP for 36 years. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:
The alternative was a deranged jerkoff ex game show host who thought he could steal the election back after Biden beat his ass. And soundly at that.

Quote us the parts you thought were "nice". Johnlaw
I already mentioned he was right on green energy, I liked what he said about the middle class. His defense of his tax hike on those making over $400,000 a year was well thought out.

Biden was right about environment. Biden was right about infrastructure. Biden’s is right about Build Back Better.

As I said, I will watch tomorrow night what Biden has to say further at the Townhall.

Biden’s speech was far from rambling. It was coherent and flowed. One can disagree with what he proposed, but Biden made his position crystal clear.

As long as this installed administration exists you will not find many Non Progs supporting much of anything. We want you dead. Just like you want us.
Move to Moscow, try your shit over there & see how long it is before you find yourself in Siberia breaking rocks for 20 years.

I already mentioned he was right on green energy, I liked what he said about the middle class. His defense of his tax hike on those making over $400,000 a year was well thought out.

Biden was right about environment. Biden was right about infrastructure. Biden’s is right about Build Back Better.

As I said, I will watch tomorrow night what Biden has to say further at the Townhall.

Biden’s speech was far from rambling. It was coherent and flowed. One can disagree with what he proposed, but Biden made his position crystal clear.
I don’t know where you live but infrastructure work has been going on for at least 3 years across the nation without a multi-trillion dollar Prog Orgasm.

Move to Moscow, try your shit over there & see how long it is before you find yourself in Siberia breaking rocks for 20 years.
You said the same thing with W. bush, McCain and Romney. Before Trump was in office. If you remember Bush the first was also and Reagan was skewered by the then Prog press. Bush senior, Dole, W. Bush, McCain and Romney were all left leaning Repubs force on us by the party elites. Reagan was more right leaning but still was part of bipartisan legislation.

Johnlaw No, I evaluate Presidents based on their actions and policies, not their Tweets. You might try that.
LOL…Trump’s tweets reflected his actions and policies. Don’t you remember the Trump administration gave up on press briefings. All the world and the nation had to figure out what was going on in the WH, were Trump’s rambling and insane tweets.

Thank the Lord, the nation is not held hostage to Trump’s insanity any longer. We have a real president who does not tweet stupidity on a regular basis

No need to go to Moscow, it's happening here and now under the tyrannical edicts of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies and their puppet Joey Xi.... Americans are being held in D.C. prisons without the benefit of Habeus Corpus.

Last edited:
I don’t know where you live but infrastructure work has been going on for at least 3 years across the nation without a multi-trillion dollar Prog Orgasm.
Here are the grades from 2001-2021 regarding various American infrastructure from the American Society of Civil Engineers;

1634772100200.jpeg

Seems to me we have a lot of work to do.

I kid you not (link will have to come later) he is bragging about all the miles he has travelled on Amtrak and actually said:

"I commuted every single day for 36 years as Vice President of the United States".

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
This fool has lost touch with reality. And lies through his teeth. Hard to believe Dems put this much effort into stealing an election for this clown.

I kid you not (link will have to come later) he is bragging about all the miles he has travelled on Amtrak and actually said:

"I commuted every single day for 36 years as Vice President of the United States".

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Luckily, I have a copy of his speech

Four score and seven years ago our I traveled back and forth on this great continent on Amtrak. In fact, my Uncle Ted drove the train who was a blue collar worker all his life. And when sleeping on that train going back and forth I would often sleep and remember one particular dream. I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up, live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.” I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave-owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be.

And I owe it all to Amtrak trains.

Thank you.

Breaking: Biden claims to have piloted the Millennium Falcon during the Kessel run in only 12 parsecs.
Breaking: Trump thinks he won the election even though Biden beat his ass by 7 million votes.

Breaking: Trump still thinks he'll be reinstated in the near future after August didn't work out so well.

Breaking: Trump thinks he won the election even though Biden beat his ass by 7 million votes.

Breaking: Trump still thinks he'll be reinstated in the near future after August didn't work out so well.
~~~~~~
1jcr56.jpg

Forum List

Back