Biden SOTU lowest rates in 30 years.

1646427247183.png

It was completely predictable what his speech would say. The lack of real answers to problems. The denial many problems even exist. As far as I'm concerned there is no president in the US. When we get one I'll listen.

This is the results of a fraudulent and illegally run election. The PEOPLE did not elect this dementia riddled fool.

The Daily Wire is a propaganda mill.

LOS ANGELES —
An estimated 38.2 million TV viewers watched President Joe Biden's State of the Union address, according to Nielsen ratings.

That surpassed the audience of 37.2 million for Donald Trump's last such address in 2020, but fell short of the 45.6 million who tuned in for Trump's first State of the Union speech in 2018.

And a lot had happened between T-Rumps first and last address, right? In addition

Nielsen said it was “important to note” that this year's tally reflects the additional measurement of out-of-home viewing and viewership on streaming-enabled TV sets that rely on devices such as Roku or Xbox.
Furthermore:

So your OP is a miserable fail, as usual

The Daily Wire is a propaganda mill.

LOS ANGELES —

And a lot had happened between T-Rumps first and last address, right? In addition

Furthermore:

So your OP is a miserable fail, as usual
You posted the same shit the OP did. Its the lowest first SOTU for a prez in decades. The thread didnt fail, you did.

You posted the same shit the OP did. Its the lowest first SOTU for a prez in decades. The thread didnt fail, you did.
No I did not post the same shit as the OP. The linked article that the OP used failed to mention that the figure surpassed the audience of 37.2 million for Donald Trump's last such address in 2020, So the OP is a lie.

Attachments

• 275018369_664401521545520_3179951157332772277_n.mp4
    536 KB
From the other side of the coin.
**********​
**********​

No I did not post the same shit as the OP. The linked article that the OP used failed to mention that the figure surpassed the audience of 37.2 million for Donald Trump's last such address in 2020, So the OP is a lie.

~~~~~~
Contrary to your statement:

Forum List

Back