Biden sets new standard for acceptable behavior, "I'll fire you on the spot"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

And in less than a month epically fails to live up to his own standard as one of his top aids threatens to DESTROY a female journalist and is allowed to resign several days after the story broke.

So Biden screens reporter questions and allows his staff to fuck those who are tasked with covering them.

Epic thread fail.

White House Press Aide Resigns Over Call to Reporter

Trump would have promoted him.

And in less than a month epically fails to live up to his own standard as one of his top aids threatens to DESTROY a female journalist and is allowed to resign several days after the story broke.

So Biden screens reporter questions and allows his staff to fuck those who are tasked with covering them.
So the guy was asked to resign? Sounds lik biden is keeping his promise not breaking it.

1613322908921.png

• Banned

So the guy was asked to resign? Sounds lik biden is keeping his promise not breaking it.

Ducklo was asked to resign? Ya gotta link on that right? The Biden Admin initial plan was to give the guy a weeks vacation without pay...dumbass.

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

He resigned are you happy.
I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
Being ill is not a free pass to assault a reporter.

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
A serial adulterer and a serial females assaulter and you republicans picked him to be Potus. You have a lot of nerve.

A serial adulterer and a serial females assaulter and you republicans picked him to be Potus. You have a lot of nerve.
Lolololololol

You forgot RUSSIA!

Lolololololol

You forgot RUSSIA!

No, I remember Russia, Barr came to tramp's defense. I remember 2 impeachments also, the only one Potus with 2.

He resigned, are you happy.
I'll be happy when Biden resigns.
I have no problem with President Harris.

Utter horseshit. The Hillary campaign paid them all $250,000 to smear Trump.

Forum List

Back