Biden Sells Our Oil

Cycles duh..... But but but but do explain how Trump was making America great again during his tenure, at least until the knuckleheads attempted to destroy him and take the country down with him. We'll wait... Give it your best bull crapping stuff now.

Trump mishandled the COVID epidemic from the very beginning. He threw out the pandemic handbook that was used to head off Ebola and Zika... Handed off to Kushner.

Trump was only interested in his rallies and reelection.

At least we agree they both crashed the economy,.

That is a start.
You are so full of it that you just stink... I'm sure both president's intentionally crashed their economies.... ROTFLMBO... Do you even listen to your own bull crap ?? No one is this stupid to believe such bull crap that you conjure up... Do better.

Trump mishandled the COVID epidemic from the very beginning. He threw out the pandemic handbook that was used to head off Ebola and Zika... Handed off to Kushner.

Trump was only interested in his rallies and reelection.
Just what I figured bull crap with a huge psychosis of TDS to boot...

You are so full of it that you just stink... I'm sure both president's intentionally crashed their economies.... ROTFLMBO... Do you even listen to your own bull crap ?? No one is this stupid to believe such bull crap that you conjure up... Do better.

Trump wasn't into it. His ego comes first.

Did I use the word intentionally?

No, wait I did not. but you needed a reason to act like a petulant child so you lied about me to give yourself one.

Inflation in the US has reached a record 9.1%. This is the inflation that was previously exported to Russia with the help of dollar payments, returned to the United States.
And now let's imagine what will happen if other countries begin to abandon western economic instruments...

Did I use the word intentionally?

No, wait I did not. but you needed a reason to act like a petulant child so you lied about me to give yourself one.
You didn't have to use the word, your entire post can only draw that precise conclusion, otherwise if it's going to be believable that you wrote it... ROTFLMBO..

You didn't have to use the word, your entire post can only draw that precise conclusion, otherwise if it's going to be believable that you wrote it... ROTFLMBO..

Do not blame me for your ignorance.

I would blame it more on incompetence than any thing they intended to do. Assuming it was intentional gives them both far too much credit.

Moving the goal post... lol

Dude, you pulled the goal post out of your ass with your ignorant assumption of what my post meant....and then you blame me for you fucking ignorance.

Damn, you are so much fun.

Dude, you pulled the goal post out of your ass with your ignorant assumption of what my post meant....and then you blame me for you fucking ignorance.

Damn, you are so much fun.
And here comes the cursing and tantrums because you were busted... lol

And here comes the cursing and tantrums because you were busted... lol

Yes, you busted me in your

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

Well done, I bet you cannot wait to get to work tonight and tell all your buddies at Wendy's what a good one you pulled today!

I am happy for you.

Forum List

Back