Biden schedule for 3/25: Nothing until his 1:15 presser.

Another troll and lying thread for nostradumbass.

"Review the questions?"

Are you lying about Biden getting the questions in advance or are you being your typical numbnuts self and condemning him for being prepared?
I'm going off of his history of demanding questions in advance, Dummy.

Every President's Admin wants the questions in advance. Wouldn't you? Just none gets them.

"Just none gets them."

Nonsense.

Democrats do.

"Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton"

You imagine that this fool could answer extemporaneously?????????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.
The man you Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

View attachment 472124

A Press Release isn't a Presidential Debate and Biden ain't Hillary. The "Whatabouthillary" is old news. Move on with something fresher. How about his dementia or tripping. Anything that's current.

Did you write this?

"Every President's Admin wants the questions in advance. Wouldn't you? Just none gets them."

I proved you incorrect.

I await your retraction.

"Review the questions?"

Are you lying about Biden getting the questions in advance or are you being your typical numbnuts self and condemning him for being prepared?

Every President's Admin wants the questions in advance. Wouldn't you? Just none gets them.

"Just none gets them."

Nonsense.

Democrats do.

"Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton"

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.
The man you Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

View attachment 472124

A Press Release isn't a Presidential Debate and Biden ain't Hillary. The "Whatabouthillary" is old news. Move on with something fresher. How about his dementia or tripping. Anything that's current.

Did you write this?

"Every President's Admin wants the questions in advance. Wouldn't you? Just none gets them."

I proved you incorrect.

I await your retraction.

Prove to me that Presidents get the questions before public Briefings. Even Rump had to resort to yelling "Fake News" to those questions that he didn't wish to answer but the questions were still asked. And that is what we are talking about. Your Whatabouthillary doesn't even come close to working anymore. You only proved you are desperate to prove you are a political hack.

I guess he will need his naps, meds, tapioca and hours to review the questions he will be asked.

Nice to have honesty from the President at his press conference and not the lying bully that preceded him. BTW Scumpty spent all of his time watching tv and playing golf, and when he wasn't he was lying big time.. Bigly!!!

"Review the questions?"

"Just none gets them."

Nonsense.

Democrats do.

This is your man.

View attachment 472124

Did you write this?

I proved you incorrect.

I await your retraction.

Prove to me that Presidents get the questions before public Briefings. Even Rump had to resort to yelling "Fake News" to those questions that he didn't wish to answer but the questions were still asked. And that is what we are talking about. Your Whatabouthillary doesn't even come close to working anymore. You only proved you are desperate to prove you are a political hack.

There are folks who can't admit when shown to be wrong.

It appears you are one.

I guess he will need his naps, meds, tapioca and hours to review the questions he will be asked.

Nice to have honesty from the President at his press conference and not the lying bully that preceded him. BTW Scumpty spent all of his time watching tv and playing golf, and when he wasn't he was lying big time.. Bigly!!!

Let's check.

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Who's gonna vote against that?
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.
By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."

Trump Is on His Way to Victory -- Because of the Trump Miracle Economy

Of course, President Donald Trump is headed for another election victory on Nov. 3. Why should anyone be shocked? Trump is proving once again why he's the GOAT (the greatest
townhall.com

Just imagine how much better off America would be had the Democrats not gotten away with the theft of the election.

"Review the questions?"

"Just none gets them."

Nonsense.

Democrats do.

This is your man.

View attachment 472124

Did you write this?

I proved you incorrect.

I await your retraction.

"Biden's press office asked journalists to send questions in advance, drawing mixed reactions from reporters

• Reporters recently complained about White House press staff asking for questions ahead of time.
  • Doing so would give the appearance reporters are working with the administration.
  • Some reporters, however, say that giving the press office a heads-up is routine practice.

In your face.....booooooyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedo Joe lied his ass off.
And, what when he wasn't watching the tube or planning his next weekly golf outing, he was sucking down Big Macs and greasy fries. No wonder he looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy (except orange)!

Pedo Joe lied his ass off.
And, what when he wasn't watching the tube or planning his next weekly golf outing, he was sucking down Big Macs and greasy fries. No wonder he looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy (except orange)!

One custard pie in your ugly kisser wasn't enough??????????

Need another?????

Sure thing, ugly.

COVID vaccine arrived this week, and we should credit ...
President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed
Meanwhile, most of the other companies with vaccines in phase 3 trials were developed under Trump's Warp Speed program, including the Moderna vaccine that is expected to get FDA approval shortly. President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed

“FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

The Financial Times says President Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed is responsible for the coronavirus vaccines becoming available so soon.

In an article posted Thursday, the Times noted the "vaccine push is now hailed as the bright spot in the Trump administration's COVID-19 response, as products from Pfizer and BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca and Oxford University move closer to approval."

The key achievement of Operation Warp Speed had been speeding up investment in manufacturing, Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at the Columbia University School of Public Health, told the Times.” FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

“…the vaccine.

“For example, COVID. Everybody wants to say that the COVID crisis is getting worse, and the numbers certainly suggest that. But we have a vaccine. And we believe and have every reason to believe it works. There’s some serious distribution issues that I suspect will be fairly quickly resolved,” Hume continued.

“And that is what we’ve hoped for from the beginning, that there would be a vaccine. We never thought we’d have one as soon as now. We thought it’d be way into next year, maybe beyond before we got one. So that’s one big problem that’s well on the way to a solution that he faces. And look around the world …” Mic glitch appears to catch Chris Wallace rebuking Brit Hume’s optimistic covid commentary: ‘Really?’

So, I didn't waste my afternoon watching that bullshit, did Dementia Joe hold it together or did he need his old lady holding his elbow?

"Review the questions?"

"Just none gets them."

Nonsense.

Democrats do.

This is your man.

View attachment 472124

Did you write this?

I proved you incorrect.

I await your retraction.

It appears you are one.

The only proof here is that you are trying to win at all costs. I see you are a Rumpster. You tried to change the narrative and I won't allow you to. Looks like you lose because if you answer the original narrative you will look like a raving lunatic.

Have a nice life.

"Review the questions?"

"Just none gets them."

Nonsense.

Democrats do.

This is your man.

View attachment 472124

Did you write this?

I proved you incorrect.

I await your retraction.

It appears you are one.

The only proof here is that you are trying to win at all costs. I see you are a Rumpster. You tried to change the narrative and I won't allow you to. Looks like you lose because if you answer the original narrative you will look like a raving lunatic.

Have a nice life.

I'm a warrior for truth.

I proved my point, and you proved yours is atop your head.

One more Bidenista scalp for my trophy mantle.

Now......get lost, Pinocchio.

Forum List

Back