Biden says he’s heading to MTG’s backyard for a groundbreaking: Biden says he will tout his legislation in the district of his chief GOP tormentor

The House Freedom Caucus has EXPELLED Marjorie Taylor Greene. Her strong support of Trump-backed Kevin McCarthy, who has largely failed to maintain any of his promises he campaigned on was a leading cause of her dismissal.

I caught part of that South Carolina speech. It was a good speech and seem well received.

Hope he trips over his shovel and breaks his scrawny neck.

That would be "groundbreaking."

i'm sure there were tens of thousands of people there. NOT!
There were enough to make noise for him, on things they liked, but what do you expect? Manufacturing is up in the at state. Employment is up. Unemployment is down. A lot of spending of federal dollars in that state from bills pushed by Biden is up. You can't blame people for liking what is going on in their state.

There were enough to make noise for him, on things they liked, but what do you expect? Manufacturing is up in the at state. Employment is up. Unemployment is down. A lot of spending of federal dollars in that state from bills pushed by Biden is up. You can't blame people for liking what is going on in their state.
Oh you mean US tax dollars being given to crony capitalists who will probably go bankrupt like Solyndra did.

Biden will not win SC ! SC is Trump country !

Oh you mean US tax dollars being given to crony capitalists who will probably go bankrupt like Solyndra did.
Beats me. Talk to the people applauding in South Carolina. I'm not familiar with the company in Red State Georgia. You think they are crooks and scammers down there?

Biden will not win SC ! SC is Trump country !
Doesn't matter. Trump will not win the country. He is toast before he starts and will take the party down in that election with him.

Cocaine. Is that how they rid themselves of her, replace her, and then force Biden out?

Cocaine in the White House, enough for a party.

The Democrats don't even seem to care that they found drugs in the White House, they think it's "cute."

Most of them want drugs legalized anyway.

Forum List

Back