Biden Says He's Following Doctors Orders.....No Campaigning For Now...Or Maybe Ever

Joe Biden's handlers have decided that maybe they can keep him hidden away till the election. Maybe they can keep him riding on his fake poll numbers and perhaps steal the election thru election fraud. They do not under any circumstances want him being exposed to the public.

View attachment 359178

Another attack on Joe Bidden? This is hackneyed, as are most of your comments.

You and other trumpsters are in full panic mode as Donald Trump continues behaviors which have created the pandemic now on steroids. Southern Governors have put many of their constituents in harms way by following trump's lead.

BTW, have you noticed Trump as been nominated to be selected to be the First American President to be given the Darwin Award?

by releasing this statement (he already explained it in a coherent reasonable press conference) he is actually campaigning. nice contrast to your irresponsible manchild trying to be president.
That's it! Good ol' Joe, sane, coherent, reasonable. He's no pony soldier. When Joe tweets hiding from his laundry room, he's campaigning. When Trump tweets, he's an irresponsible manchild.

JOE BiDEN: PRESIDENT OF THE USA. First president that no one ever actually met, questioned or answer any questions too sick to even leave his house.

View attachment 359189

Meantime, POTUS holds a 4th celebration with seating for 7500 people.

125,000 sign up for tickets.

Out in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota.

Where nobody lives. :71:
you have obviously not seen the 30 minute press conference. stay in your bubble. if you leave it, wear a mask. pretend that it helps you getting hit by reality. and learn how to calculate percentages. should keep you occupied and prevent you from spreading all this bullshit. retard.
Saurkraut you're a nazi German your opinion of my president is irrelevant and the board should treat it that way.

What on earth makes you think the debates will be cancelled? The first one is still on schedule but the Univ. of Michigan withdrew from hosting the 2nd one and so far no replacement's been announced. The third is still on schedule for October 22.
Joe Biden's dementia is too far advanced at this point for him to debate.

The debates will be cancelled.
I'm of the other mind. I think the debates ought to be EXTENDED so Hiden Biden has to PROVE he isn't demented and feeble.

Yep...
Trumps campaign wanted six debates....dems flat out refused.
Gee I wonder why.

Maybe because the typical number is 3.

That's the number of debates Trump and Clinton had. Is that a problem?

Why not more debates?
Not that three wont be enough to expose Biden as the senile fruitloop he is.
Trump has SO MUCH wrong with him it should take Biden 6 debates just to cover it all!

How does a superior opponent destined to win with one arm behind his back leading 20 points in the polls turn down such a great opportunity?

Joe Biden's handlers have decided that maybe they can keep him hidden away till the election. Maybe they can keep him riding on his fake poll numbers and perhaps steal the election thru election fraud. They do not under any circumstances want him being exposed to the public.

View attachment 359178

You and other trumpsters are in full panic mode as Donald Trump continues behaviors which have created the pandemic now on steroids. Southern Governors have put many of their constituents in harms way by following trump's lead.

BTW, have you noticed Trump as been nominated to be selected to be the First American President to be given the Darwin Award?

by releasing this statement (he already explained it in a coherent reasonable press conference) he is actually campaigning. nice contrast to your irresponsible manchild trying to be president.
That's it! Good ol' Joe, sane, coherent, reasonable. He's no pony soldier. When Joe tweets hiding from his laundry room, he's campaigning. When Trump tweets, he's an irresponsible manchild.

JOE BiDEN: PRESIDENT OF THE USA. First president that no one ever actually met, questioned or answer any questions too sick to even leave his house.

View attachment 359189

you have obviously not seen the 30 minute press conference. stay in your bubble. if you leave it, wear a mask. pretend that it helps you getting hit by reality. and learn how to calculate percentages. should keep you occupied and prevent you from spreading all this bullshit. retard.
Saurkraut you're a nazi German your opinion of my president is irrelevant and the board should treat it that way.
Reb, I'd say you are 100% right about that!

View attachment 359189

Reb, I'd say you are 100% right about that!
Hell for all we know he's one of those communist leftovers in what was once east Germany

Trump doesn’t co e out real good in debates either, especially given his speeches and talks recently.
Yeah?

Well obviously Trump came out good enough to smoke Ol' Queen Cankles in the General Election.

Hate and fear got Trump 70,000 votes in three states to win the election; I suspect many trump supporters in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania who voted for Trump in 2016 have remorse for their vote, and will not vote for dumb donald again. Remember, nearly three million votes were cast for others on the ballot, and I doubt anyone who voted for the Green Party would ever support dumb donald.

My guess is DD will lose the popular vote by nearly five million votes, and not carry the three states which put him in the White House. Then, we will see if he has the integrity to leave the office honorably, and not spend his lame duck days to destroy more of our democracy than he and Moscow Mitch have done so far.

Hate and fear got Trump 70,000 votes in three states to win the election; I suspect many trump supporters in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania who voted for Trump in 2016 have remorse for their vote, and will not vote for dumb donald again. Remember, nearly three million votes were cast for others on the ballot, and I doubt anyone who voted for the Green Party would ever support dumb donald.

My guess is DD will lose the popular vote by nearly five million votes, and not carry the three states which put him in the White House. Then, we will see if he has the integrity to leave the office honorably, and not spend his lame duck days to destroy more of our democracy than he and Moscow Mitch have done so far.
1s7ml4.jpg

LMAO @ the Crazy Shit Leftist believe ...

View attachment 359178

You link won't open unless I pay. You pay for it, and then print it.

1s7ml4.jpg

LMAO @ the Crazy Shit Leftist believe ...

Gee, an new variety of the Idiot-gram (well, not original. I believe Odd Dude and CrusaderFrank use this same genre of the Idiot-gram).

He, are you related to one of these two guys who were part of your tribe?

And she obviously hasnt watched any of Trumps speeches.

We have. He slurs his words, mispronounces common words in strange ways, and constantly loses his train of thought. He pushes his lips into weird fish shapes, and always slouches forward. Trump looks and sounds like he has dementia.

Biden, in contrast, is much sharper. Biden just stutters, something he's done all his life.

During their latest Biden Derangement Syndrome campaign, Biden's lead over Trump has jumped from about +4 to +10.

Why? Biden is presidential. Trump and his followers are hysterical. People like calm and presidential.

That won't matter to the Trump cult. They'll keep turning up the BDS, sending even more votes to the Democrats.
Keep dreaming... LOL. After all you leftist have done, it's over for you now, and Trump will be your president for 4 more years. Bank on it.

And she obviously hasnt watched any of Trumps speeches.

We have. He slurs his words, mispronounces common words in strange ways, and constantly loses his train of thought. He pushes his lips into weird fish shapes, and always slouches forward. Trump looks and sounds like he has dementia.

Biden, in contrast, is much sharper. Biden just stutters, something he's done all his life.

LoL....you people are so screwed.

This is bound to stoke up the enthusiasm for Biden: His "doctors" say he's too feeble to even campaign.

WTF are the democrats doing riding this lame hobbled old horse around?

Maybe Trump is running a horrible campaign. I don't know. I only know it's not half as bad as Biden's
Kamikaze run.

Forum List

Back