Biden Says He's Following Doctors Orders.....No Campaigning For Now...Or Maybe Ever

Blithering idiot Biden and his handlers are desperate to NOT have him appear in public. If Groping Joe chickens out of the debates, his “support” (already cratering even within the party) will totally evaporate as Trump will (truthfully) show Biden to be a coward who only takes pre determined questions so he can can read the prepared answers off a TelePrompTer. Biden is done once the debates start and the Dims know it.
Bidens race baiting chicken's have come home to roost finally. His handler's are going to catch hell trying to stoke the fires for Biden, because he's to rotten to burn for any length of time. His fire will burn out quickly, then they'll rely on the smoke and mirrors to get him through. :)

World-Post-Day-Reaching-Everyone-Everywhere-Header-Image.jpg
Gee,I hope the camel is alright when it's over.
I think that was esalad's way of saying: You called my bluff; I ain't got nuttin', honey.

I hear that Trump stuck gum under his desk when he was in grade school when he was 8.
This only proves that he is unqualified to be president.
I hear that Biden found that gum, and he began chewing it while sighting wonderful flavor, confusion, and smiles during the event. His handler's just watched in horror. lol

by releasing this statement (he already explained it in a coherent reasonable press conference) he is actually campaigning. nice contrast to your irresponsible manchild trying to be president.
For pete's sakes, that is the lamest excuse I've ever seen for running a man too sick for the job of President of the United States of America. It takes someone playing with a full deck, and hoping he will die after election day, leaving genuine, certified Democrat trolls ready to step into a job they are grossly unqualified to do. Your attitude smacks of Christine Blasey-Ford's attitude that the truth is optional in politics. I predict your party will never again be useful to the American people, who it hopes to crush under the weight of Communism's little lies leveled against the freedoms of the United States Constitution and its amendments.

If the doctor "ordered no campaigning" how can the dementor carry out the office of the Presidency? Oh forgot, his VP pick will become president. President Abrams? Harris?

When you are 77, fragile and in rapid cognitive decline of course you are going to try and hide. I can't believe the Democrats are sticking with him. We'll see how many people actually cast their vote for Biden the meat puppet.
Let's be honest, if Biden's cognitive test results show he's not impaired, RWNJs would call it fake news.
Cheese Louise, Ms. Havers. You didn't realize that Extortionist Joe has fooled every third world country he's visited in the last 40 years pays up? I'm gonna faint!

He's a user, and he makes people think he isn't.

Your skidmark IS responsible for doing nothing after the January 10th update. Four bipartisan MOC's sold just under $7M in stock. I told you (right here on the USMB) to sell when the market was at 29.
How many normal thinking Americans bought into your psycho shit in 2016?

How many normal thinking Americans do you think are going to but into your psycho shit in November?

The REALITY is no normal thinking Americans are buying into your psychosis ..

There is medication for your disorder .....
If you'd like to debate what I wrote then bring it on.

Why on Earth would Trump chicken out?

Because he's the biggest coward to ever hold the office. And he knows he'd get whupped.

The bigger question is whether Trump pulls a Johnson and drops out of the race totally, just to avoid the stigma of "loser".
Trump a coward after being beaten with lies for 4 solid years by professional haters of the press who work for Soros' handouts? No way. He's not going to lose anything. The only people who lost anything were Democrats who've lost their minds because their mischief didn't work for them, and they're facing a choice of who they want to be President when Biden is declared incompetent shortly after the election. They're smokescreening with cooperative black Democrat women while holding their real ace in the hole. And laws of mercy on this nation.

Last edited:
It makes me wonder if this is why the MSM and polls have been so skewed. The Dems want to be able to say "hey, this is working, so let Biden be" and not have to politically feel the heat Biden coming out for rallies and such. The polls, which to me seem so out of whack with double digit leads, that it's a ready made excuse. They know if the polls were tight, he'd have to come out and face the rigors of a real campaign for the mot important job on the planet.

I think this leaves a huge hole that Trump will exploit. "if he can't come out for rallies, how will he lead a nation as president? What if the "doctors" tell him it's not safe to be president? What would he do if attacked by a foreign nation?" on and on he could go. It will NOT be a good look for Mr. Biden.

Which is a better look for Biden...being attacked by Trump for being unfit for the Presidency...or doing a lot of public speaking where he reveals that he really ISN'T fit to be President? I think the Biden campaign is making a calculated decision that the main stream media will protect Biden's reputation even if he doesn't come out of his basement until election day and only makes video appearances that they can control. Can you imagine how that same main stream media would behave if it were Trump that was refusing to campaign? Yet with Biden doing exactly that...the MSM gives him a pass.

by releasing this statement (he already explained it in a coherent reasonable press conference) he is actually campaigning. nice contrast to your irresponsible manchild trying to be president.
For pete's sakes, that is the lamest excuse I've ever seen for running a man too sick for the job of President of the United States of America. It takes someone playing with a full deck, and hoping he will die after election day, leaving genuine, certified Democrat trolls ready to step into a job they are grossly unqualified to do. Your attitude smacks of Christine Blasey-Ford's attitude that the truth is optional in politics. I predict your party will never again be useful to the American people, who it hopes to crush under the weight of Communism's little lies leveled against the freedoms of the United States Constitution and its amendments.
thx 4 shring another senior moment, crazy cultist.

It makes me wonder if this is why the MSM and polls have been so skewed. The Dems want to be able to say "hey, this is working, so let Biden be" and not have to politically feel the heat Biden coming out for rallies and such. The polls, which to me seem so out of whack with double digit leads, that it's a ready made excuse. They know if the polls were tight, he'd have to come out and face the rigors of a real campaign for the mot important job on the planet.

I think this leaves a huge hole that Trump will exploit. "if he can't come out for rallies, how will he lead a nation as president? What if the "doctors" tell him it's not safe to be president? What would he do if attacked by a foreign nation?" on and on he could go. It will NOT be a good look for Mr. Biden.

Which is a better look for Biden...being attacked by Trump for being unfit for the Presidency...or doing a lot of public speaking where he reveals that he really ISN'T fit to be President? I think the Biden campaign is making a calculated decision that the main stream media will protect Biden's reputation even if he doesn't come out of his basement until election day and only makes video appearances that they can control. Can you imagine how that same main stream media would behave if it were Trump that was refusing to campaign? Yet with Biden doing exactly that...the MSM gives him a pass.
They probably will make damn sure Biden gets upon the stage at least once, and this way they think that they can create a situation where Trump will make a fool of himself by bullying an Alzheimer's/dementia patient or even beating up on a feeble old man. Trump can't win against the optics it would create, so his handler's had best beware.

On the flip side, if Trump were to stop the debate, and then say "hey someone needs to get this man a doctor", and then refuse to debate the non-qualifying Biden all due to his medical condition, then that would make Trump the compassionate man who see's what they are doing to Biden as a dispicable thing, and it should be stopped.

They probably will make damn sure Biden gets upon the stage at least once, and this way they think that they can create a situation where Trump will make a fool of himself by bullying an Alzheimer's/dementia patient or even beating up on a feeble old man. Trump can't win against the optics it would create, so his handler's had best beware.

On the flip side, if Trump were to stop the debate, and then say "hey someone needs to get this man a doctor", and then refuse to debate the non-qualifying Biden all due to his medical condition, then that would make Trump the compassionate man who see's what they are doing to Biden as a dispicable thing, and it should be stopped.

Trump doesn't need to make fun of him per se, he just has to tell the American voters, "look, we all get older, we all lose a step or two, everyone is different, I don't wish him ill will. However, this is for the president of the United States and we have to set forth policies that put American first, AND be in the proper capacity to pursue these objectives and make difficult decisions,

Both domestically and Internationally I made the often difficult calls in 4 years as president, bring in a businessman, outsider approach to government. We need strong, sharp, common sense, America First leadership to deal with Communist China and our global economy and interests"

Most cowardly, feeble, senile and corrupt candidate the DemNazis have ever nominated.
The status quo was all they had left... They have no constructive policies, purpose, guidance, vision and etc. They are extremely weak, misguided, grabbing at straws, following after bad data, bad advice, bad thought processes, and using anything and everything to somehow distract the masses in order to get a win.

Forum List

Back