Biden Says He’ll Create A Committee To “Reform The Court System”

I'd be happy with the supreme court having 29 justices, like the 9th circuit.

The more diverse they are, the better....

That way one justice leaving is not such a circus,

Of course there would have to be some plan to get it to the 29, and not done by only one president but maybe by the next 4 or 5 presidents, so it is not jammed packed with only one ideology...

Of course there would have to be some plan to get it to the 29, and not done by only one president but maybe by the next 4 or 5 presidents, so it is not jammed packed with only one ideology...
Sure, kind of like a totalitarian tribunal with the Grand Fallopian sitting in the middle.

What does diversity have to do with it?

Nothing, other than the American people seeing justices, that look just like them....giving the American people a sense of fairness or trust, in the system.

This bull crud going on now with shoving a justice through at the 11th hour and down our throats while people are voting, diminishes our trust in the system, and that's not good for anyone, including the appointed justice....imo.

Nothing, other than the American people seeing justices, that look just like them....giving the American people a sense of fairness or trust, in the system.

This bull crud going on now with shoving a justice through at the 11th hour and down our throats while people are voting, diminishes our trust in the system, and that's not good for anyone, including the appointed justice....imo.

Why would you need that when SCOTUS is ruled by the Constitution?
What you're proposing is stacking the court with Judges who will be activist.

Hilarious. Obamacare was read by whom?
1603404247621.jpeg

Democrats hate America.

Reform = Do away with it entirely in favor of a system of kangaroo courts with predetermined levels of guilt before the sham trials commence.

Rather like their impeachment charade.

Maybe that is an opportunity. If you don´t go to jail for 10 years for smoking a joint, you are not going to leave it as a felon.

Courts uphold law, they don’t create it.

When its about the way they do it, big changes can come. You don´t want to sit in front of a judge who is in the pocket of CoreCivic. Just see what their red stripes are all about.

The law is the law.

I guess, you heard what Biden said in the debate. Basically what I told you. I was also impressed by his admission that he was wrong in the past. Not the flawless Trump.

Forum List

Back