Biden Says He Would Support Moving All-Star Game Over Georgia Voting Law

I have a best friend that has season tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays games. He attends about a third of the games. I can his tickets for free any time he is not using them. Great seats.

I use to go to the games all the time. Probably 20 times a year. I love baseball.

However, a few years ago MLB sent the Rays down to Cuba to perform in front of Castro and that shithead Obama. How despicable was that!

Not at all. Why would it be "despicable"?

You're sitting here claiming to be an at least occasional baseball spectator and somehow you've muddled all the way into 2021 not knowing that baseball is madly popular in CUBA??

Then you prolly don't know that Fidel Castro was a baseball fan and at one time a player.

Speaking of Cuba, since Jackie Robinson's name has been invoked in this topic, guess where he did Spring Training that year.

>> When Jackie Robinson trained with the Montreal Royals in Daytona Beach, Florida, in the spring of 1946, Branch Rickey began to witness some of the racial confrontations he had feared. Trying to avoid as much of this as possible while preparing Robinson for his major-league debut, Rickey cited Cuba’s passion for baseball and its easy access from the mainland as two good reasons for the Brooklyn Dodgers to hold training camp there in 1947. Another valid reason, no doubt, was the fact that blacks had been playing baseball in Cuba since the turn of the century. A city that had seen the likes of Oscar Charleston, Josh Gibson, and Satchel Paige appeared safe from any social upheaval at the sight of the Dodgers rookie. << -- Spring Training in Havana
Get that? There was never a "color line" in Cuba like there was here for sixty years. Yet somehow they're "despicable" and we're not. Doesn't that say a lot.

You may not have heard Moon Bat but Castro was a brutal Communist dictator and it was diespicable for that shithead Obama and MLB to give him a blowjob in front of the world.

Yuh huh.

Link?
Don't need a link. It happened. Obama was kissing Communist ass.
View attachment 475996

I love that pic. Dim Dung is looking at him like, "whuuuut?"

I have a best friend that has season tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays games. He attends about a third of the games. I can his tickets for free any time he is not using them. Great seats.

I use to go to the games all the time. Probably 20 times a year. I love baseball.

However, a few years ago MLB sent the Rays down to Cuba to perform in front of Castro and that shithead Obama. How despicable was that!

You're sitting here claiming to be an at least occasional baseball spectator and somehow you've muddled all the way into 2021 not knowing that baseball is madly popular in CUBA??

Then you prolly don't know that Fidel Castro was a baseball fan and at one time a player.

Speaking of Cuba, since Jackie Robinson's name has been invoked in this topic, guess where he did Spring Training that year.

>> When Jackie Robinson trained with the Montreal Royals in Daytona Beach, Florida, in the spring of 1946, Branch Rickey began to witness some of the racial confrontations he had feared. Trying to avoid as much of this as possible while preparing Robinson for his major-league debut, Rickey cited Cuba’s passion for baseball and its easy access from the mainland as two good reasons for the Brooklyn Dodgers to hold training camp there in 1947. Another valid reason, no doubt, was the fact that blacks had been playing baseball in Cuba since the turn of the century. A city that had seen the likes of Oscar Charleston, Josh Gibson, and Satchel Paige appeared safe from any social upheaval at the sight of the Dodgers rookie. << -- Spring Training in Havana
Get that? There was never a "color line" in Cuba like there was here for sixty years. Yet somehow they're "despicable" and we're not. Doesn't that say a lot.

You may not have heard Moon Bat but Castro was a brutal Communist dictator and it was diespicable for that shithead Obama and MLB to give him a blowjob in front of the world.

Yuh huh.

Link?
View attachment 475996

He was probably shocked more than most Americans. The President of the United States actually saluted a North Korean general. Little says more about how little the blob understood about the world than that photo.

Yuh huh.

Link?
View attachment 475996

He was probably shocked more than most Americans. The President of the United States actually saluted a North Korean general. Little says more about how little the blob understood about the world than that photo.

I have a personal penchant for his calling countries bordering India "Button" and "Nipple".

There are so many others. Walking in front of the Queen.... telling Brits that England and the UK are the same thing.... the rage phone call to Australia .... trying to buy Greenland.... accusing Canada of burning down the White House before Canada even existed.... babbling some shit about "look what happened in Sweden last night (Sweden was like, "we give up, what happened?")

Last edited:
Most likely Kansas City. Although I think Pittsburgh should get it.
No, Kansas City is unacceptable. Kansas City crime rates are 112% higher than the national average; Violent crimes in Kansas City are 277% higher than the national average; In Kansas City you have a 1 in 19 chance of becoming a victim of crime; Kansas City is safer than only 3% of the cities in the United States. Kansas City is also the 9th most segregated city in the US as well. The black unemployment rate is 2.5 time higher than the white unemployment rate. No - Kansas City is unacceptable.
Pittsburgh is out too. Pittsburgh crime rates are 44% higher than the national average; Violent crimes in Pittsburghare 53% higher than the national average; In Pittsburgh you have a 1 in 28 chance of becoming a victim of crime; Pittsburgh is safer than only 13% of the cities in the United States
Who gives a shit, wingnut?

Yuh huh.

Link?
View attachment 475996
This was the exact moment that North Korea knew that HE TRULY WAS A DOTARD.

If you're getting righteous with the All Star game because of state legislature rulings, then you must get righteous with where you're going to move the game to. Who makes the decision and based on what criteria? Most if not all Democratic cities are plagued with gun violence. This should be fun to watch.

"Democratic cities" :lmao:

Cities carry voter reg cards now. What a dumbass.

Yuh huh.

Link?
View attachment 475996
This was the exact moment that North Korea knew that HE TRULY WAS A DOTARD.

That's what I was gonna say. Looks like he's thinking "damn, wrapping this clown around my finger is way easier than I thought".

Yuh huh.

Link?

Sooooooooooooo no link.

What a shocker.

See I was correct. You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know that Castro was a brutal Communist dictator and that shithead Obama went down there and licked the cum off of Castro's cock as the MLB put on a clown show. Obama also gave threesome. Not only did he give Fidel a blowjob but he let Raul Castro butt fuck him.

Obama was a despicable piece of shit and MLB went along with the pathetic weak ass kissing of the Communists.

Of course you stupid uneducated asshole Moon Bats didn't see a damn thing wrong with it.

How is moving the game going to hurt georgia? It's not going to affect anyone. The governor needs to clam up.

Sucking hundreds of millions of $$$ and job opportunities out of the predominantly black city of Atlanta.

How apropos.

How come y'all yahoo knuckledraggers keep looking at the word "Georgia" and seeing "Atlanta"?

Atlanta wanted no part of this. The state did it, and the state gets the consequences.
Where is the Atlanta Braves' stadium, nincompoop?

Reading comprehension is a lost art.
Intelligence is lost with retarded libs.

Don't know who that is, but I do know the difference between "city" and "state".
The All-star game is played in a stadium that's in a city, shitferbrains.

The MLB just deprived tens of thousands of working class black people in Atlanta of the economic bonanza that comes with hosting that game, in the name of protesting in favor of....black people.

You woketard libeoridals are some of the most stupid people in all of human history.

NO, Dumbass, MLB just spanked the STATE of Georgia. WTF did the city of Atlanta do to fuck up the electoral process? NOTHING. If that had been the case they could move the event to frickin' Macon. Or Savannah. The city would be penalized while the state would not. That's not what they did because that wouldn't be the point. And who the fuck suggested pulling the event would affect only "black people"? You're actually sitting here suggesting that the only thing that sustains black Atlantans is the All Star Game? And with the other side of your mouth you're trying to tell us the new voting clampdown DOES NOT?

Are you retarded?

While I recognize that you're obediently parroting what you're told to regurgitate, what it's basically saying is "hey black people, y'all can keep your minimalist once-every-other-decade jobs if you agree not to vote". That's the same bullshit that got Georgia into this position in the first place. Nor have your puppetmasters apparently given you any explanation of how it would affect "ONLY black people".

Y'all parrots don't seem to care how mindless y'all look.
You idiots hate voter ID because it would not let you cheat. You get mad when someone tries to stop the cheating. Talk about mindless, you idiots lost yours playing with them in the sixties. Georgia did good.

Poor Jim Crow can't go to baseball games anymore ... well, there's still the Friday Night Cross Burnings ...
Jim Crow and the KKK were the creations of the Democratic Party. The request for change might carry more weight if the Democratic Party first acknowledged and apologized for their role in perpetuating the racial divide for 150 years.

Right, Pogo and AFrench2 ?

The Trump Boomerang is real....and it is hilarious to watch...

The Georgia county that was set to host the 2020 Major League Baseball All Star Game said over the weekend that it will lose more than $100 million after the league pulled the game and draft out of the state — a decision that comes after Democrats Madeline number of false claims about the state’s new election law and signaled they would support the league boycotting the state.

Holly Quinlan, president and CEO of Cobb Travel and Tourism, said that the “estimated lost economic impact” for the county was more than $100 million.

The Unions that supported biden....lost the pipeline and wall jobs.....as well as the energy industry jobs the unions are going to lose to China.........

Miss Trump yet?

Know what's REALLY sad? MLB is playing games in Cuba and training in China. Not a peep from these Prog hypocrites.

I did a quick search and found no evidence of this but if they did, I would think that would be great. We gained nothing by our actions towards Cuba the last 50 plus years and worse yet, neither did their people.

The Trump Boomerang is real....and it is hilarious to watch...

The Georgia county that was set to host the 2020 Major League Baseball All Star Game said over the weekend that it will lose more than $100 million after the league pulled the game and draft out of the state — a decision that comes after Democrats Madeline number of false claims about the state’s new election law and signaled they would support the league boycotting the state.

Holly Quinlan, president and CEO of Cobb Travel and Tourism, said that the “estimated lost economic impact” for the county was more than $100 million.

The Unions that supported biden....lost the pipeline and wall jobs.....as well as the energy industry jobs the unions are going to lose to China.........

Miss Trump yet?
Does Biden's oriental ally even have elections?

Lefties used to banter the word fascist around usually when they got arrested but this stunt by the Biden gang is the definition of Fascist. No criticism by the liberal media which has become the propaganda arm of the Biden regime when the federal government punishes a state to the tune of hundreds of millions for a (legal) revision of it's voting standards. Why not wait for the Supreme Court to review the law? Fascists don't have to wait.

Forum List

Back