Biden Says He Would Support Moving All-Star Game Over Georgia Voting Law

Baseball has made a big mistake capitulating to politics. This is not a human rights, moral, or ethical issue. This is simply an election rules and procedures legislation that pisses off the party in power on a National level.
It is a voting issue. You manipulate the voting rules to make it tougher for some to vote & you alter the results. I thought any true American would give a shit about this.
I’m all for voting access. Where, how, and why does not being entitled to food and water from an electioneer or campaigner with 150 feet from the polling place make it harder to vote for Blacks? Can’t get to the polls? Request a ballot, provide an ID (just like you must provide an ID to get a COVID vaccine). Where is the oppression?

Again, 1/2 of the voters in Georgia are in 9 counties surrounding Atlanta. They have a lot of black voters. That is about 4 million people.

Again, even though those 9 counties have 4 million voters, they have only 38% of the polling locations. Here are those 9 counties:

View attachment 475787

It would be a lot easier for the counties if early voting was a month or so since Forsythe County has 4X the state average of voters per polling place...right?

Clearly the point is to make it as difficult as possible for blacks to vote.

That being said...if a black person wanted to vote...they could do it. The obstacles that the State is placing in front of them are very real as the statistics prove...but they are not insurmountable.

no, it is not clear that this is making it more difficult to vote. Otherwise, how does this compare with other states?

Other states have longer early voting and no-excuse early voting.

You can't read a graph? Poor baby.

Who says where the polls are placed?

Baseball has made a big mistake capitulating to politics. This is not a human rights, moral, or ethical issue. This is simply an election rules and procedures legislation that pisses off the party in power on a National level.
It is a voting issue. You manipulate the voting rules to make it tougher for some to vote & you alter the results. I thought any true American would give a shit about this.
I’m all for voting access. Where, how, and why does not being entitled to food and water from an electioneer or campaigner with 150 feet from the polling place make it harder to vote for Blacks? Can’t get to the polls? Request a ballot, provide an ID (just like you must provide an ID to get a COVID vaccine). Where is the oppression?

Again, 1/2 of the voters in Georgia are in 9 counties surrounding Atlanta. They have a lot of black voters. That is about 4 million people.

Again, even though those 9 counties have 4 million voters, they have only 38% of the polling locations. Here are those 9 counties:

View attachment 475787

It would be a lot easier for the counties if early voting was a month or so since Forsythe County has 4X the state average of voters per polling place...right?

That being said...if a black person wanted to vote...they could do it. The obstacles that the State is placing in front of them are very real as the statistics prove...but they are not insurmountable.

Who controls how many polling places are in each county are where they are located and you will have your answer. I provided you the answer with a link. Have a nice day. :)

The Secretary of State of Georgia runs elections. Check their website if your don't believe me.

Your "logic" is that the democrats set up a system by which they suppress the democratic voters. It's just one example of how looney tunes your position is.

View attachment 475789

Again, here are the statistics showing the disproportionate outlay of voters per polling places in the counties around Atlanta.

Wouldn't it make sense to extend early voting by several weeks so anyone who wants to cast a ballot can do so without waiting in line for 5 hours as was the case in last year's primaries?

Thanks to local corrupt Dim election boards. :D

Ahh...the old "they're corrupt" argument. The one-size-fits-all excuse for blob supporters.

Hey fuck face...why was there no arrests for voter fraud. "The police are corrupt"
Hey fuck face...why did every court reject the blob's claims? "The courts are corrupt"
Hey fuck face...why did every state certify their elections? "The politicians are corrupt"

You guys need some new material.

View attachment 475787

Who controls how many polling places are in each county are where they are located and you will have your answer. I provided you the answer with a link. Have a nice day. :)

The Secretary of State of Georgia runs elections. Check their website if your don't believe me.

Your "logic" is that the democrats set up a system by which they suppress the democratic voters. It's just one example of how looney tunes your position is.

View attachment 475789

Again, here are the statistics showing the disproportionate outlay of voters per polling places in the counties around Atlanta.

Wouldn't it make sense to extend early voting by several weeks so anyone who wants to cast a ballot can do so without waiting in line for 5 hours as was the case in last year's primaries?

Ahh...the old "they're corrupt" argument. The one-size-fits-all excuse for blob supporters.

Hey fuck face...why was there no arrests for voter fraud. "The police are corrupt"
Hey fuck face...why did every court reject the blob's claims? "The courts are corrupt"
Hey fuck face...why did every state certify their elections? "The politicians are corrupt"

View attachment 475787

no, it is not clear that this is making it more difficult to vote. Otherwise, how does this compare with other states?

The State does according to the Secretary of State's website.

View attachment 475787

I have no doubt other states have longer early voting. My question is, how will Georgia now compare?

Not sure...we'd have to see how other states react and what draconian measures they are going to implement. I'm sure there will be all sorts of Jim Crow creativity going on to suppress the vote before it's all said and done. There will be laws against someone holding someone else's place in line while they go use the rest room. I'm sure there will be rules against talking in line in some places.

View attachment 475787

No it does not. No where. Prove it or you are a liar. I have provided proof you are lying. Shall I post the link again? Local Dim election boards are corrupt. Period. That is the problem.

"Forty-eight states and one territory require local officials to designate polling locations. Rhode Island and South Carolina are the only States that require state-level involvement."

Polling Places (ncsl.org)

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

The answer is conspiracy and corruption. The fraud was obvious and massive. Laws were ignored and the people on video committing fraud were never arrested or charged. A dual justice system is what we have now. In fact, we have since Trump took office, if not through all of the Obama administration. The most corrupt in US history until Biden's illegitimate one.

View attachment 475787

No it does not. No where. Prove it or you are a liar. I have provided proof you are lying. Shall I post the link again? Local Dim election boards are corrupt. Period. That is the problem.

"Forty-eight states and one territory require local officials to designate polling locations. Rhode Island and South Carolina are the only States that require state-level involvement."

The GA Secretary of State says they run the elections. I win.

You never answered the question on why Fulton County can't do all mail in voting if they are in control.
You never answered the questions about who provides the voting machines.

Are you much of a chickenshit loser to answer those questions? Of course you are.

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

The answer is conspiracy and corruption. The fraud was obvious and massive. Laws were ignored and the people on video committing fraud were never arrested or charged. A dual justice system is what we have now. In fact, we have since Trump took office, if not through all of the Obama administration. The most corrupt in US history until Biden's illegitimate one.

Hey fuck face...why was there almost no arrests for voter fraud.
Hey fuck face...why did every court reject the blob's claims?
Hey fuck face...why did every state certify their elections?

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

I just told you, you dumbfuck.

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

Oh yeah...corruption!!!! The one-size fits all excuse for why your blob got his ass kicked. Now WelfareQueen is trying to use it to make the equally ridiculous claim that supposedly Democratic Party controlled election boards are disenfranchising democratic voters.

I'm not sure which one of you is more full of shit. It's a close contest. Unlike the 2020 election. 306-232. Shove that up your ass!

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

Oh yeah...corruption!!!! The one-size fits all excuse for why your blob got his ass kicked. Now WelfareQueen is trying to use it to make the equally ridiculous claim that supposedly Democratic Party controlled election boards are disenfranchising democratic voters.

I'm not sure which one of you is more full of shit. It's a close contest. Unlike the 2020 election. 306-232. Shove that up your ass!
Corruption, intimidation, pay offs, you name it. Trump was defrauded and it will be proven. I think people know that. You know 0.

View attachment 475787

I have no doubt other states have longer early voting. My question is, how will Georgia now compare?

Not sure...we'd have to see how other states react and what draconian measures they are going to implement. I'm sure there will be all sorts of Jim Crow creativity going on to suppress the vote before it's all said and done. There will be laws against someone holding someone else's place in line while they go use the rest room. I'm sure there will be rules against talking in line in some places.

if there are laws or regulations prohibiting someone from holding a place in line so they can go to the bathroom, I will be sure to stand up in protest. At the moment, who is being deprived of consuming water or food while standing in line? I don’t want to stand in line for anything and have taken to absentee voting. Further, if my state adds state ID requirement - that is, providing a copy - I would welcome it over the current signature match validation.

I have a best friend that has season tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays games. He attends about a third of the games. I can his tickets for free any time he is not using them. Great seats.

I use to go to the games all the time. Probably 20 times a year. I love baseball.

However, a few years ago MLB sent the Rays down to Cuba to perform in front of Castro and that shithead Obama. How despicable was that!

At that time if said piss on MLB and I haven't watched a game since. Not in person and not on TV.

Seems like the assholes that run MLB are back to their old tricks of being Left Wing assholes.

Too bad for the Braves and people in Atlanta that would make money on the game. They were fucked by the silly ass hateful Woke shit as are all Americans.

Piss on MLB!

Its sad that it came to this but economics is the only language that resonates with the right wing.
The right wing won't be losing any money. The MLB will. The businesses will. They are punishing Americans and they will not forget.

Right wingers don't own businesses? Yeah...you're stupid.
They do. People react badly to abuse and intimidation. Keep it up. In the long run the Right will make out like a bandit.
The right already tried that on 1/6...attacking the Capitol, murdering a police officer, Most Americans are of the opinion we dodged a bullet by not re-electing your blob.

Explain exactly how the law prevents black voters from voting.

Not sure it does. It does prevent someone from handing a bottle of water to people standing in line to vote. Its ridiculous. Especially when it's well documented that Georgia has often sat up a voting system that has very little opportunity for early voting and long lines in black communities on election day itself.

October 2020 " Still waiting three hours after she showed up to vote in Savannah on Wednesday, Khani Morgan, 75, wasn’t taking any chances with her health months after suffering a stroke: she wore a mask and a plastic shield that covered her entire face. " 3 hours in line to vote.

June 2020 "Voters across Georgia experienced long lines at the polls and widespread issues with a new $104 million voting system in the state's Tuesday primary.

In the city of Atlanta, voters waited upwards of three hours at some polling places as social distancing measures decreased the number of voting machines and people inside a polling place at one time." 3 hours in line to vote.

That's a beautiful story btw. Brings a tear to the eye. Probably complete bullshit, but hey, whatever. Everyone dealt with the same situation regardless of race. The Georgia Law requires photo i.d. now for mail in ballets. In the last election those who voted in person were discriminated against because they had to have an i.d. Mail in ballets had no such requirement.

Are you in favor of people who vote in person being discriminated against? Think carefully.

Yet somehow the long lines to cast a ballot seems to happen in black neighborhoods quite a bit in the Jim Crow South.

That being said, whatever laws are in place, if voting is that important to you...you acquire the necessary credentials and vote. There is (most often) no excuse.

As for the "story"...the long lines in black communities are well documented. Those who feign ignorance do so because they do not want to admit the truth on this.

Those that choose to vote will vote. I don't go for the anecdotes. If there is factual data to support blacks are forced to wait longer in line to vote than whites I would love to see it. Until then I think it's so much bullshit.

Here you go...

"The metro Atlanta area has been hit particularly hard. The nine counties — Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Hall, Cherokee, Henry and Clayton — have nearly half of the state's active voters but only 38% of the polling places, according to the analysis. "

This is the part where you pretend you can't read.

Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. I like facts. Based on that data there appears to be a problem. Since those Counties are heavily Dim than the poor black folks in those areas have no one to blame but their Dim Overlords. As usual it is a Dim fuck up. Local elections are run by the local government.

Hopefully, loyal Dims like you will demand that the racist Dims running those local election boards will stop discriminating against black folks. I will sign up to help. Will you?

That comes as news to me.
It also comes as news to the Georgia Secretary of State's office...

"The Elections Division of the Secretary of State’s Office organizes and oversees all election activity, including voter registration, municipal, state, county, and federal elections. They are responsible for certification of election results as well as certifying the qualification of candidates and preparation of ballots and election forms and materials."

Corn hole. The local election boards set up the polling places and locations. The local election boards also certify their results. Ultimately, each State election board certifies the final vote Statewide. Did you learn nothing this last election cycle?

Again, the Georgia SoS disagrees with you. Perhaps you should argue with him.

Yes, we learned from the last election that if you guys don't like the results, you try to change the rules of the game...and when that doesn't work, you get more violent than usual.
You just kicked WelfareQueen ass with facts directly from the Georgia SoS and he can't deal with it. After telling you "give me facts".
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Another moron Dim. :lol:

Forty-eight states and one territory require local officials to designate polling locations. Rhode Island and South Carolina are the only States that require state-level involvement.

You have to have enough working machines to have enough polling locations. Georgia does not, and the minority neighborhoods got the old broken ones

View attachment 475787

Who controls how many, and which machines are in each location? The SoS.

I have a best friend that has season tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays games. He attends about a third of the games. I can his tickets for free any time he is not using them. Great seats.

I use to go to the games all the time. Probably 20 times a year. I love baseball.

However, a few years ago MLB sent the Rays down to Cuba to perform in front of Castro and that shithead Obama. How despicable was that!

Not at all. Why would it be "despicable"?

You're sitting here claiming to be an at least occasional baseball spectator and somehow you've muddled all the way into 2021 not knowing that baseball is madly popular in CUBA??

Then you prolly don't know that Fidel Castro was a baseball fan and at one time a player.

Speaking of Cuba, since Jackie Robinson's name has been invoked in this topic, guess where he did Spring Training that year.

>> When Jackie Robinson trained with the Montreal Royals in Daytona Beach, Florida, in the spring of 1946, Branch Rickey began to witness some of the racial confrontations he had feared. Trying to avoid as much of this as possible while preparing Robinson for his major-league debut, Rickey cited Cuba’s passion for baseball and its easy access from the mainland as two good reasons for the Brooklyn Dodgers to hold training camp there in 1947. Another valid reason, no doubt, was the fact that blacks had been playing baseball in Cuba since the turn of the century. A city that had seen the likes of Oscar Charleston, Josh Gibson, and Satchel Paige appeared safe from any social upheaval at the sight of the Dodgers rookie. << -- Spring Training in Havana
Get that? There was never a "color line" in Cuba like there was here for sixty years. Yet somehow they're "despicable" and we're not. Doesn't that say a lot.

You're sitting here claiming to be an at least occasional baseball spectator and somehow you've muddled all the way into 2021 not knowing that baseball is madly popular in CUBA??

Then you prolly don't know that Fidel Castro was a baseball fan and at one time a player.

Speaking of Cuba, since Jackie Robinson's name has been invoked in this topic, guess where he did Spring Training that year.

>> When Jackie Robinson trained with the Montreal Royals in Daytona Beach, Florida, in the spring of 1946, Branch Rickey began to witness some of the racial confrontations he had feared. Trying to avoid as much of this as possible while preparing Robinson for his major-league debut, Rickey cited Cuba’s passion for baseball and its easy access from the mainland as two good reasons for the Brooklyn Dodgers to hold training camp there in 1947. Another valid reason, no doubt, was the fact that blacks had been playing baseball in Cuba since the turn of the century. A city that had seen the likes of Oscar Charleston, Josh Gibson, and Satchel Paige appeared safe from any social upheaval at the sight of the Dodgers rookie. << -- Spring Training in Havana
Get that? There was never a "color line" in Cuba like there was here for sixty years. Yet somehow they're "despicable" and we're not. Doesn't that say a lot.

You may not have heard Moon Bat but Castro was a brutal Communist dictator and it was diespicable for that shithead Obama and MLB to give him a blowjob in front of the world.

You may not have heard Moon Bat but Castro was a brutal Communist dictator and it was diespicable for that shithead Obama and MLB to give him a blowjob in front of the world.

Yuh huh.

Link?

Forum List

Back