Biden says 97%, 98% must get vaccinated before things can return to normal

A bit off the topic but...does anyone really believe that's actually a vaccine being injected into bidens arm? I'm skeptical.

They needed a photo op so they could say "see, the president took it".

I imagine the conversation going more like this:

WH staff: "we need the president to get a vaccine live on TV so America will trust it"

Secret service: "there is no way we are going to allow you to inject potus with any untested substance in which there is a chance it could cause an adverse reaction."

WH staff: "it's been approved for emergency use"

Secret service: "not good enough, we understand the need for optics, so you cN give him saline, or maybe a vitamin shot, but under no circumstances will you be allowed to put anything in potus that has not been completely researched, clinic trials, and fully approved for use"

*shrug* that's how I imagine that conversation went...

They've been in league with them since the beginning, where do you think all the money comes from to support them?
From the same pocket books taken to build Trump's ego wall and many of his trips to Mir a Logo to play golf.

From the same pocket books taken to build Trump's ego wall and many of his trips to Mir a Logo to play golf.

LOL! You believe this:

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." -Joe Biden, 2021

LOL! You believe this:

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." -Joe Biden, 2021
Which any moron would understand to mean

FAR LESS LIKEY TO SPREAD COVID

LOL! You believe this:

Post the video that Biden said what you claim where and when. Prolific liars like you cannot be trusted.

Forum List

Back