Biden Republicans

[...] Whites are being scapegoated for everything bad in this country and are on the wrong side of countless double standards
Scapegoated. Right. Hilarious. Good thing blacks aren't being scapegoated for anything bad by anyone in particular. A selection from the first page of a search on 'blacks'...

Rocko said:

Biden administration looking to pivot to reparations for black people.

Where are blacks now because their ancestors were bought over as slaves? That’s right in America, where the quality of life for blacks is better than anywhere else in world. If they stayed in Africa maybe if this happened or if that happened they would be better off. But you know what, we’re..

I could see reparations starting a race war. Nothing good would come of it. You’re just an idiot.

Biden senior adviser says White House will start acting on reparations ‘now’ Hindsight tells us that blacks that have been years for generations have benefited from slavery. That’s really indisputable. Now reparations is just going to create animosity...

Okay now let’s talk diversity in coaching in the NFL and NBA

I disagree with you. There are people that are making a racial argument in reference to pro league hiring practices, I’m arguing why there is no racism involved in the hiring practices. Did you read my OP? What part about it are you disagreeing with?

A white coach got hired by the TWovles a couple of weeks ago. There was outrage over the hiring because no minority coaches were interviewed. I’m sure by

Yeah I mean the idea that best man for the job is ignored for racism when the people who make those decisions are putting their livelihood on the line is asinine

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m trying to dispel the presumption that playing pro sports should be a prerequisite to coaching it. The reality is the best coaches never played in the NBA or NFL.

That’s the argument I’m making in my OP

What’s your aversion to talking about an issue that’s always be brought up in sports?

Which really is code for a call to hire more black coaches. The basis for this call is the NBA and NFL are widely comprised of black players, so they should be represented more in the coaching ranks. The reason why they’re not is off course racism. The problem with that is there is no..

Who else is sick to death of 'Black History Month'?

Yeah white guilt month gets old. My history is your history and vice versa. I don’t believe in black history month

Obama is now calling for reparations for all black people

Blacks have received reparations in the form of American citizenship. They get to live in a country where they’re all better off than anywhere else in the world. And that’s not even mentioning AA.

More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

Didn’t make up anything. I’m not trying to make black people look bad. I explicitly stated that not all black people are responsible for black violence against Asians or anyone else, the people that are responsible are the ones committing the crimes.

Okay you’re an idiot and a coward. You’re accusing me of being a Weasel and you’re obviously avoiding my point.

Dude blacks definitely commit more hate crimes. How can you say they don’t and then say all of these other famous cases of white against black violence was motivated by racial hate when there’s no evidence of the sort? You can’t have it both ways.
There is no weasel attempt. I stand by all my claims. You have cowardly avoided certain points I’ve brought up because they support my point of view.

So you're denying that blacks commit more crimes per capita against whites then vice versa?

if statistically blacks are much more likely to commit crimes against whites its a safe bet they commit more hate crimes, despite what they’re being charged of. Liberals literally claim every crime done by a white against a black is a hate crime.

ReVerse the races and you have riots all over the country and white liberals telling the rioters we stand with you in solidarity

Everyone can tell you’re full of shit because you cherry pick what you want to address. Fact of the matter is blacks commit more crimes against whites than vice versa. The cases of black on white crimes are virtually nonexistent in the national media. when it’s black on white it’s always racism...

it’s totally true. That cop that put his knee on George Floyd’s neck. The case that had every blacks civil rights activist protesting racism. Where’s the proof racism was the motivation? The only proof you have is the victim was black and the perp was white. That’s all you need to perpetuate...

Last edited:
[...] Whites are being scapegoated for everything bad in this country and are on the wrong side of countless double standards
Scapegoated. Right. Hilarious. Good thing blacks aren't being scapegoated for anything bad by anyone in particular. A selection from the first page of a search on 'blacks'...

Rocko said:

Where are blacks now because their ancestors were bought over as slaves? That’s right in America, where the quality of life for blacks is better than anywhere else in world. If they stayed in Africa maybe if this happened or if that happened they would be better off. But you know what, we’re..

I could see reparations starting a race war. Nothing good would come of it. You’re just an idiot.

Biden senior adviser says White House will start acting on reparations ‘now’ Hindsight tells us that blacks that have been years for generations have benefited from slavery. That’s really indisputable. Now reparations is just going to create animosity...

I disagree with you. There are people that are making a racial argument in reference to pro league hiring practices, I’m arguing why there is no racism involved in the hiring practices. Did you read my OP? What part about it are you disagreeing with?

A white coach got hired by the TWovles a couple of weeks ago. There was outrage over the hiring because no minority coaches were interviewed. I’m sure by

Yeah I mean the idea that best man for the job is ignored for racism when the people who make those decisions are putting their livelihood on the line is asinine

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m trying to dispel the presumption that playing pro sports should be a prerequisite to coaching it. The reality is the best coaches never played in the NBA or NFL.

That’s the argument I’m making in my OP

What’s your aversion to talking about an issue that’s always be brought up in sports?

Which really is code for a call to hire more black coaches. The basis for this call is the NBA and NFL are widely comprised of black players, so they should be represented more in the coaching ranks. The reason why they’re not is off course racism. The problem with that is there is no..

Who else is sick to death of 'Black History Month'?

Yeah white guilt month gets old. My history is your history and vice versa. I don’t believe in black history month

Obama is now calling for reparations for all black people

Blacks have received reparations in the form of American citizenship. They get to live in a country where they’re all better off than anywhere else in the world. And that’s not even mentioning AA.

Didn’t make up anything. I’m not trying to make black people look bad. I explicitly stated that not all black people are responsible for black violence against Asians or anyone else, the people that are responsible are the ones committing the crimes.

Okay you’re an idiot and a coward. You’re accusing me of being a Weasel and you’re obviously avoiding my point.

Dude blacks definitely commit more hate crimes. How can you say they don’t and then say all of these other famous cases of white against black violence was motivated by racial hate when there’s no evidence of the sort? You can’t have it both ways.
There is no weasel attempt. I stand by all my claims. You have cowardly avoided certain points I’ve brought up because they support my point of view.

So you're denying that blacks commit more crimes per capita against whites then vice versa?

if statistically blacks are much more likely to commit crimes against whites its a safe bet they commit more hate crimes, despite what they’re being charged of. Liberals literally claim every crime done by a white against a black is a hate crime.

ReVerse the races and you have riots all over the country and white liberals telling the rioters we stand with you in solidarity

Everyone can tell you’re full of shit because you cherry pick what you want to address. Fact of the matter is blacks commit more crimes against whites than vice versa. The cases of black on white crimes are virtually nonexistent in the national media. when it’s black on white it’s always racism...

it’s totally true. That cop that put his knee on George Floyd’s neck. The case that had every blacks civil rights activist protesting racism. Where’s the proof racism was the motivation? The only proof you have is the victim was black and the perp was white. That’s all you need to perpetuate...

Where’s the scapegoating? Or racism because that’s what you’re implying

Educated suburban whites moved away from the Republicans under Trump towards Biden. If the Republicans keep harping on the white grievance culture wars that Trump and the Republican Party have pushed the past four years, they could be out of power for some time.

This is coming from the guy who first identified and named the "Reagan Democrats."

Then something important happened: In leaning too hard into white identity politics—and perhaps being too focused on what he thought Reagan Democrats wanted—Trump accelerated the rise of a new voting bloc that is, in many ways, the mirror image of the Reagan Democrats.​
Call them the Biden Republicans.​
Like the Reagan Democrats, they’re heavily white and live in suburbs. But where the Reagan Dems are blue-collar and culturally conservative, Greenberg sees the Biden Republicans as more affluent, highly educated and supportive of diversity. Historically, they identified with the Republican Party as their political home. But the leaders who were supposed to fight for them seem to care more about white grievance and keeping out immigrants; seem to care more about social issues and “owning the libs” than about child-care payments and college tuition. They don’t consider themselves Democrats—at least not yet—but they are voting for them, delivering them majorities in the House and Senate, and making Joe Biden just the fourth candidate in the past century to defeat an incumbent president. ...​
In both 2016 and 2020, Trump brought in new voters—people animated by “white nationalism and racial resentment, and whose overwhelming motivation is a deep worry that Black people and immigrants will control the country,” and who are “voting straight-ticket [Republican] to ‘save the country,’” says Greenberg. But by courting those votes, Republicans risk pushing the Biden Republicans further into the Democratic side of the ledger.​

Hahaha....All retarded, LefTarded bullshit theory and lies...Trump lost (if he did) due to a perfectly timed release of a Democrat Virus...without the Dem / China partnership Democrats never could have won another national election.
America doesn’t elect almost dead, barely coherent Loons with 47 years in government and no accomplishments unless strange anomalies and cheating go down.
Actually, Republicans need to stop being PC controlled fucking pussies and get far more hardcore in their white nationalism.
This is a nation founded, built, funded and run by Caucasians.....Dark people destroy shit...it’s an undeniable FACT. I make nothing up.

What you call a Biden Democrat is really a Republic anti-Trumper.
So, a RINO in other words?

Not all the anti-Trumpers are these
"Biden Republican" types
which might INCLUDE RINOs but not all are RINOs

There are far right Never Trumpers dividing the GOP even further
that are the opposite of liberal-sympathetic RINOs
and are so FAR AGAINST the liberals that they even turn against
Conservative GOP who are still selling out too much for the far far right.

Educated suburban whites moved away from the Republicans under Trump towards Biden. If the Republicans keep harping on the white grievance culture wars that Trump and the Republican Party have pushed the past four years, they could be out of power for some time.

This is coming from the guy who first identified and named the "Reagan Democrats."

Then something important happened: In leaning too hard into white identity politics—and perhaps being too focused on what he thought Reagan Democrats wanted—Trump accelerated the rise of a new voting bloc that is, in many ways, the mirror image of the Reagan Democrats.​
Like the Reagan Democrats, they’re heavily white and live in suburbs. But where the Reagan Dems are blue-collar and culturally conservative, Greenberg sees the Biden Republicans as more affluent, highly educated and supportive of diversity. Historically, they identified with the Republican Party as their political home. But the leaders who were supposed to fight for them seem to care more about white grievance and keeping out immigrants; seem to care more about social issues and “owning the libs” than about child-care payments and college tuition. They don’t consider themselves Democrats—at least not yet—but they are voting for them, delivering them majorities in the House and Senate, and making Joe Biden just the fourth candidate in the past century to defeat an incumbent president. ...​
In both 2016 and 2020, Trump brought in new voters—people animated by “white nationalism and racial resentment, and whose overwhelming motivation is a deep worry that Black people and immigrants will control the country,” and who are “voting straight-ticket [Republican] to ‘save the country,’” says Greenberg. But by courting those votes, Republicans risk pushing the Biden Republicans further into the Democratic side of the ledger.​

I sometimes wonder what my dad would have thought of T****. He was a college educated white suburban guy, although he grew up poor on a farm during the Depression and was always very down to earth. He wasn't racist, but he was a Republican and came from a different time. I don't think he would have been totally outraged by T****. And he would have seen a lot of the progressive goings on today as foolishness. Especially since he was a die hard Fox fan years before it became a Thing. I like to think he was too smart (because he really was very intelligent) to fall for all the nonsense coming from the radical right. But I do wonder sometimes.
I like to think he wouldn't have voted for him in 2020, but I'm not sure.

Educated to a libber means having lost all common sense.

I sometimes wonder what my dad would have thought of T****. He was a college educated white suburban guy, although he grew up poor on a farm during the Depression and was always very down to earth. He wasn't racist, but he was a Republican and came from a different time. I don't think he would have been totally outraged by T****. And he would have seen a lot of the progressive goings on today as foolishness. Especially since he was a die hard Fox fan years before it became a Thing. I like to think he was too smart (because he really was very intelligent) to fall for all the nonsense coming from the radical right. But I do wonder sometimes.
I like to think he wouldn't have voted for him in 2020, but I'm not sure.
Radical right, hahahahahahaha! I thought radicals made you do things like lose your job, wear facediapers, hide out in bunkers, close schools, burn cities, destroy books and statues....you sure you are talking about the correct party?

"Biden Republicans" are Democrats who vote 100% Democrat and think it's cool to day they are a Republican but they are voting Democrat this time, every time.

The only people who take them seriously are Democrats

You're one of them now...we don't want ya back.
Yes, you want to alienate everyone who isn't a Trump loser. That's going to help in future elections. :laugh:

Absolutely. McCain lost, Romney lost, Dole lost, George W. damn near lost...Trump won.

The Toro 's of the world aren't helping me in my party. His party is gone. But he does help me by pulling YOUR party to the right. For that he has my eternal gratitude. But his Romney, McCain, Kasich party? It's dead. And it isn't coming back.

The keyword here is "Biden." Biden won't be the president four years from now, so the real question remains, is this is a temporary exodus from the GOP, who suburbanites typically supported, because of the cult of Trump or are they actually shifting into supporting the extremist far left that is slowly swallowing up the Democrat Party? We'll find out soon enough. The midterms might give some hint of that.

Trump won.

Trump lost. He lost everything.

You white working class Republicans are a minority in this country.

And you are becoming a smaller minority every single day.
Trump became president without the never-Trumpers...but Romney couldn't win without the anyone-but-Romney's.

Translation...you need us more than we need you. And you'd expect us to back your guy, but you couldn't back ours. In fact you've been kinda a dick about it.

So our alliance is over. We don't need you. It's not personal. You'll do nothing but give us another McCain, Dole, Romney or Kasich. And after the way folks like you have treated folks like us...there isn't a snowballs chance we would vote for them anyway. So it's better for us if you move to the D team and we move forward without you.

Forum List

Back