Biden releases another 2,000 illegals into the US without Covid testing

And I resent the GOP for having to vote Democrat.
thats just CYA

You wanted to vote for biden or you would not have

and he's making a horrible mess at the border after only 2 months in office

As I predicted.
I predict that you will never admit your mistake and continue to make excuses for old Joe

For instance instead of attacking republicans why not get on bidens ass for the lousy job he is doing?

As I predicted.
I predict that you will never admit your mistake and continue to make excuses for old Joe

For instance instead of attacking republicans why not get on bidens ass for the lousy job he is doing?
I don't think he's doing a lousy job. Yet.

I do think you worry too much about my opinion.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy.

Seriously, I think there is something wrong with you.
something wrong with me because I object to bidens immigration policy that has resulted in 10s of thousands of illegal aliens and unaccompanied minors showing up at our border?

You should go back to voting for losers who will never hold office.

Then you will not have to take responsibility for your decisions

But now you are stuck with having to defend biden

and he's going to make you look really bad

The Biden administration is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reportedly failed to test 2,000 migrants before they were released into a small town on the Texas border after illegally entering the country.

The release, first reported by the New York Post on Tuesday, prompted criticism of the Biden administration by Democrat Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano. Del Rio is a small, cash-strapped Texas border town of only 35,000 residents where CBP let the nearly 2,000 untested migrants out of custody.

“You have this whole administration whose major line item on their platform is a hard stance on COVID-19, and you have this humongous gap in that policy, humongous on ginormous proportion,” Lozano told the New York Post.

“I don’t think it’s my city’s responsibility to test these migrants. I think it’s the federal government’s responsibility,” he added. “They’re forcing it down our throats.”

Citing a non-profit group focused on helping migrants — the Del Rio’s Val Verde Border Humanitarian Coalition — the Post learned that the center is taking between 100 to 150 migrants daily, up from 25 in January.

Tiffany Burrow, the director of operations at the non-profit, revealed that the center had received just over 2,000 migrants — 464 in February and 1,700 already so far in March.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,” the Post reported

But Texas has no cases and nobody’s dying so what’s the problem?

something wrong with me because I object to bidens immigration policy that has resulted in 10s of thousands of illegal aliens and unaccompanied minors showing up at our border?

I love how you immediately blame Biden for the border problems.

Donald Trump declared a National Emergency at the Southern Border in January of 2019 because of the illegal crossings at the Southern Border continued to rise throughout his administration.

They were at the lowest level in 50 years when Trump took office. Two years later the Southern Border was a National Energency thanks to Trump’s chaotic, and wrong headed policies.

That National Emergency order was not rescinded before Trump left office so for you to say that Trump solved the border problem is an out and out lie. Letting people pile up outside the border isn’t a solution.

Trump made no changes to immigration law or the processes which is the basis for immigration problems in the US today.

Republicans have steadfastly refused to address immigration because for them, the system works.

Employers get cheap labour. Wages for working Americans are kept low. The treasury gets 15% withholding that immigrants cannnever collect on, and ICE is kept busy rounding up the illegals to fool their voters into thinking they oppose illegal immigration while doing nothing to end it.

Republican immigration policy encourages illegal immigration.

The Biden administration is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reportedly failed to test 2,000 migrants before they were released into a small town on the Texas border after illegally entering the country.

The release, first reported by the New York Post on Tuesday, prompted criticism of the Biden administration by Democrat Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano. Del Rio is a small, cash-strapped Texas border town of only 35,000 residents where CBP let the nearly 2,000 untested migrants out of custody.

“You have this whole administration whose major line item on their platform is a hard stance on COVID-19, and you have this humongous gap in that policy, humongous on ginormous proportion,” Lozano told the New York Post.

“I don’t think it’s my city’s responsibility to test these migrants. I think it’s the federal government’s responsibility,” he added. “They’re forcing it down our throats.”

Citing a non-profit group focused on helping migrants — the Del Rio’s Val Verde Border Humanitarian Coalition — the Post learned that the center is taking between 100 to 150 migrants daily, up from 25 in January.

Tiffany Burrow, the director of operations at the non-profit, revealed that the center had received just over 2,000 migrants — 464 in February and 1,700 already so far in March.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,” the Post reported

“But, but, but...we are a nation of immigrants, we are more unified, we are a better, safer, more productive nation as we become browner...I know this because I want it to be true despite all the data proving otherwise.”

Where are the board lefties to explain how releasing illegals into the country without testing them for Covid is a good thing???
I can explain why it's not a bad thing.
To begin with, over 500,000 Americans have died due to Covid.
Only 5000 people have died in China due to Covid.

That's a thousand times more for the US and actually becomes 5000 times more if population is considered.

People with an attitude of taking needed precautions against Covid are more at risk from Americans than they are a risk to Americans.

Bringing in immigrants would then represent a reduced risk to Americans, although it's small to start with.

Would you understand why?
It's simply amazing you believe the numbers you are fed by the Chicoms. Gullible doesn't begin to describe you.

Donald Trump declared a National Emergency at the Southern Border in January of 2019 because of the illegal crossings at the Southern Border continued to rise throughout his administration.

They were at the lowest level in 50 years when Trump took office. Two years later the Southern Border was a National Energency thanks to Trump’s chaotic, and wrong headed policies.

That National Emergency order was not rescinded before Trump left office so for you to say that Trump solved the border problem is an out and out lie. Letting people pile up outside the border isn’t a solution.

Trump made no changes to immigration law or the processes which is the basis for immigration problems in the US today.

Republicans have steadfastly refused to address immigration because for them, the system works.

Employers get cheap labour. Wages for working Americans are kept low. The treasury gets 15% withholding that immigrants cannnever collect on, and ICE is kept busy rounding up the illegals to fool their voters into thinking they oppose illegal immigration while doing nothing to end it.

That's because this crisis is 100% on Pedo Joe. He changed every policy Trump had and tole illegals "you should come".

Fuckwits like you think you can blame Trump for what Pedo Joe has done. Nobody is buying your bullshit, Assflap.

It's simply amazing you believe the numbers you are fed by the Chicoms. Gullible doesn't begin to describe you.

China knew all along it was a fake virus and so only suffered 5000 deaths.
Many Americans believe the number for America are inflated and America's death toll is closer to 5000 than to 500,000 - 600,000.

Are you capable of reading a timeline Dragonlady

1621723780106.png

One has to wonder why they are releasing them into the US instead of bussing them back to the border.

Why.....votes of course. ;)

1621724342991.png

Are you capable of reading a timeline Dragonlady

View attachment 492399
do you have a link to that chart?

Ron Johnson's website has 277 pages on the border crisis alone

Really you could have just stopped at "Biden released another 2000 illegals".

That's far more troubling than if they might have covid. Covid is a temporary problem, illegals are a much bigger and longer lasting problem.

Forum List

Back