Biden releases another 2,000 illegals into the US without Covid testing

The Biden administration is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reportedly failed to test 2,000 migrants before they were released into a small town on the Texas border after illegally entering the country.

The release, first reported by the New York Post on Tuesday, prompted criticism of the Biden administration by Democrat Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano. Del Rio is a small, cash-strapped Texas border town of only 35,000 residents where CBP let the nearly 2,000 untested migrants out of custody.

“You have this whole administration whose major line item on their platform is a hard stance on COVID-19, and you have this humongous gap in that policy, humongous on ginormous proportion,” Lozano told the New York Post.

“I don’t think it’s my city’s responsibility to test these migrants. I think it’s the federal government’s responsibility,” he added. “They’re forcing it down our throats.”

Citing a non-profit group focused on helping migrants — the Del Rio’s Val Verde Border Humanitarian Coalition — the Post learned that the center is taking between 100 to 150 migrants daily, up from 25 in January.

Tiffany Burrow, the director of operations at the non-profit, revealed that the center had received just over 2,000 migrants — 464 in February and 1,700 already so far in March.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,” the Post reported

“But, but, but...we are a nation of immigrants, we are more unified, we are a better, safer, more productive nation as we become browner...I know this because I want it to be true despite all the data proving otherwise.”

Where are the board lefties to explain how releasing illegals into the country without testing them for Covid is a good thing???

They only care when white, heterosexual, christian, core American conservatives are out spreading...well, cuz, inequalities, inclusion, tolerance, diversity n’stuff as Mac1958 would say.
I would? Wow!

What's your take on Biden releasing thousands of untested illegals into our country? You fully on board?
If that's what he did, I would be very much against it.

Thanks for actually asking.

What’s worse...a President talking mean or a president releasing tens of thousands of diseased illegals among the citizenry?
In that choice, definitely the latter.

Of course, that's a false choice, but that's how you roll.

The Biden administration is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reportedly failed to test 2,000 migrants before they were released into a small town on the Texas border after illegally entering the country.

The release, first reported by the New York Post on Tuesday, prompted criticism of the Biden administration by Democrat Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano. Del Rio is a small, cash-strapped Texas border town of only 35,000 residents where CBP let the nearly 2,000 untested migrants out of custody.

“You have this whole administration whose major line item on their platform is a hard stance on COVID-19, and you have this humongous gap in that policy, humongous on ginormous proportion,” Lozano told the New York Post.

“I don’t think it’s my city’s responsibility to test these migrants. I think it’s the federal government’s responsibility,” he added. “They’re forcing it down our throats.”

Citing a non-profit group focused on helping migrants — the Del Rio’s Val Verde Border Humanitarian Coalition — the Post learned that the center is taking between 100 to 150 migrants daily, up from 25 in January.

Tiffany Burrow, the director of operations at the non-profit, revealed that the center had received just over 2,000 migrants — 464 in February and 1,700 already so far in March.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,” the Post reported

“But, but, but...we are a nation of immigrants, we are more unified, we are a better, safer, more productive nation as we become browner...I know this because I want it to be true despite all the data proving otherwise.”

Where are the board lefties to explain how releasing illegals into the country without testing them for Covid is a good thing???
I can explain why it's not a bad thing.
To begin with, over 500,000 Americans have died due to Covid.
Only 5000 people have died in China due to Covid.

That's a thousand times more for the US and actually becomes 5000 times more if population is considered.

People with an attitude of taking needed precautions against Covid are more at risk from Americans than they are a risk to Americans.

Bringing in immigrants would then represent a reduced risk to Americans, although it's small to start with.

Would you understand why?

Of course, that's a false choice

Not really, you were extremely vocal in expressing your displeasure with the mean talking president with all the great policies. You've yet to say anything critical about Biden's body of work to date...all of which has been a hardcore fucking of the American people.

Of course, that's a false choice

Not really, you were extremely vocal in expressing your displeasure with the mean talking president with all the great policies. You've yet to say anything critical about Biden's body of work to date...all of which has been a hardcore fucking of the American people.
I said he had "all the great policies"?

Wow, you really are gone! Holy crap!

I can explain why it's not a bad thing.
To begin with, over 500,000 Americans have died due to Covid.
Only 5000 people have died in China due to Covid.

That's a thousand times more for the US and actually becomes 5000 times more if population is considered.

People with an attitude of taking needed precautions against Covid are more at risk from Americans than they are a risk to Americans.

Bringing in immigrants would then represent a reduced risk to Americans, although it's small to start with.

Would you understand why?

You make no sense.
LefTard Logic:
"America has lots of drunk drivers on the roadways, why not let illegals in to do the same thing."

That is one powerful video that I would recommend to all Americans.
It's going to enrage the left, and it's going please the right.

And it belongs on the thread about guns as much as it serves it's purpose here.

It belongs on all threads on which the issue is practically unsolvable because it can harden attitudes and promote a still bigger divide.

The only improvement I could suggest would be for the speaker to eliminate the snarl he displayed in the first 10 seconds of so.
It betrayed more anger than rational thought and leftists could capitalize on that.

They only care when white, heterosexual, christian, core American conservatives are out spreading...well, cuz, inequalities, inclusion, tolerance, diversity n’stuff as Mac1958 would say.
I would? Wow!

What's your take on Biden releasing thousands of untested illegals into our country? You fully on board?

So you dispute the claim from Biden's Border Patrol offices?

I would? Wow!

What is the claim, and what is your source?

You make no sense.
LefTard Logic:
"America has lots of drunk drivers on the roadways, why not let illegals in to do the same thing."

The advantage of allowing in illegals with a different mindset on nearly all issues in admittedly going to be a very small factor in the beginning.

Think of it as drinking a bottle of poison, and then contrast that with drinking a bottle of slightly diluted poison. You still end up either dead or in the hospital on life support but your problems could be lessened if you drank the diluted bottle.

exception for Americans: Being immediately dead may be preferable to being bankrupted and being turned into a librul for life, taking and spending other people's money.

I would? Wow!

It's in the article I posted. The claim is that the Border Patrol is releasing untested illegals into our country. The source is the Border Patrol, which is part of DHS, which reports to Joe Biden. Dodge away...

I stopped trying to figure out liberal lunacy when climate change and math became racist. There simply is no making sense of these idiots and their supporters.

You make no sense.
LefTard Logic:

The advantage of allowing in illegals with a different mindset on nearly all issues in admittedly going to be a very small factor in the beginning.

Think of it as drinking a bottle of poison, and then contrast that with drinking a bottle of slightly diluted poison. You still end up either dead or in the hospital on life support but your problems could be lessened if you drank the diluted bottle.

exception for Americans: Being immediately dead may be preferable to being bankrupted and being turned into a librul for life, taking and spending other people's money.

I have no idea of what you just said. Is that a riddle of sorts?
Very few here have the patience for circle-talk semantics....try harder please.

You make no sense.
LefTard Logic:

I have no idea of what you just said. Is that a riddle of sorts?
Very few here have the patience for circle-talk semantics....try harder please.
I sympathize with your country's gun problems and also with it's 'race' problems that have become racism problems. I'm offering to be a part of your audience if you want my opinions.

Would it help if I start off by agreeing with Trump on Covid just being a fake virus?
Or amend that to it being no more serious than the flu?

The video was powerful from both a rightist's and a leftist's perspective! I would welcome any American helping me take it apart to understand it more correctly.

I would? Wow!

It's in the article I posted. The claim is that the Border Patrol is releasing untested illegals into our country. The source is the Border Patrol, which is part of DHS, which reports to Joe Biden. Dodge away...
You really don't know my politics.

If they're lying, they're lying. If they're releasing sick people into our country, then I'm against it. I'm very MUCH against it.

Not everyone just blindly defends the bullshit from their side. Really. True story.

I would? Wow!

If they're lying, they're lying. If they're releasing sick people into our country, then I'm against it. I'm very MUCH against it.

Not everyone just blindly defends the bullshit from their side. Really. True story.

Why do you keep saying "if"? You don't believe the statements from the Border Patrol? Were you this skeptical when Trump was president? No, you were not, I've read your posts.

I would? Wow!

Why do you keep saying "if"? You don't believe the statements from the Border Patrol? Were you this skeptical when Trump was president? No, you were not, I've read your posts.
Because I didn't personally check out what they said, and I don't trust second-hand "reports" from people like you.

You can keep trying to find an opening to get me on the defensive, but it won't work. I'm not like you.

So, if this is happening, I'm strongly against it, just like you are. That's clear to any intelligent adult.

you say you are against it

But thanks in part to your vote for biden its happening

Forum List

Back