Biden Regime Escalates War on Household Appliances to Advance “Climate Change” Agenda -Releases Crippling Rules Targeting Dishwashers

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho

Biden Regime Escalates War on Household Appliances to Advance “Climate Change” Agenda -Releases Crippling Rules Targeting Dishwashers – Crackdowns on Washers, Dryers and Refrigerators Also Under Consideration​

this guys crazy

If we are going to persist on having nationalized products, we need a national divorce. I live on the east coast. Water is cheap and plentiful. People living in the desert can just leave their dishes on the porch and let varmints clean them if they don't have H2O for christ's sake.

And yet the morons want to spend billions converting busses and trucks to natural gas.

If we are going to persist on having nationalized products, we need a national divorce. I live on the east coast. Water is cheap and plentiful. People living in the desert can just leave their dishes on the porch and let varmints clean them if they don't have H2O for christ's sake.
I’ve never understood the globull warming idiots thinking they can make California, a fucking desert, not be a desert by making us not use gas.

I remember decades ago when they did the same for toilets. The designs and engineering was far from that point yet. So we had to flush our toilets two or three times to get the same results as one flush with regular toilets. It created a black market of toilets from Canada.

But do Democrats ever learn? Hell no. They wish to defy the definition of insanity.

So in the future when your dishes looks like they've been barely washed, you will have to have the washer do them twice. Not only will it save no water, but you'll have to use twice the electricity and hot water to really clean them like our dishwashers today.

Biden Regime Escalates War on Household Appliances to Advance “Climate Change” Agenda -Releases Crippling Rules Targeting Dishwashers – Crackdowns on Washers, Dryers and Refrigerators Also Under Consideration​

this guys crazy

Biden is crazy.

Forum List

Back