Biden refuses transparency. Will not release attendees of White House meetings.

That one meeting with upper level Pentagon officials, some other Antifa members and myself, should remain under cover. Only because Qnuts will start their damn conspiracies.
Yeah, meeting in secret will keep conspiracy nuts from their conspiracies. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Makes one wonder what kind of corruption he is trying to hide.

Will not release names of attendees because they will look like this:

Zhou Qiuang
Li Yangchao
Han Zheng
Liu He
You forgot Foo Man Chu.

Hell no they didn't..just like they never complain about deficits or executive orders when a republican is in the White House.
That would just be gilding the lily when you psychos are having breakdowns and fits about everything
Trump did, or you think he did.
You guys took care of all that. Meanwhile Biden continues to deconstruct the nation in virtual secrecy.

"Visiting Angel", and Reason for Visit: "change out the vegetable's shit-saturated bed sheets again" isn't very flattering on the visitor's log.

The stuttering fuck probably learned how to run "the most transparent administration in history" from Boy Soetoro.... i.e. don't say a fucking word and DENY, DENY, DENY.

He spends a lot of time in Delaware, 17 trips so far and heading back again this weekend, and he will not release visitor logs from there either. -
“I can confirm we are not going to be providing information about the comings and goings of the president’s grandchildren or people visiting him in Delaware,” Psaki said at her daily press briefing in response to a question from The Post about whether Biden would release visitor logs, including of relatives with potential conflicts of interest.

So, no virtual visit logs and no Delaware visit logs.

What a joke. Any normal press corps would be all over him for his secrecy.

He spends a lot of time in Delaware, 17 trips so far and heading back again this weekend, and he will not release visitor logs from there either. -

So, no virtual visit logs and no Delaware visit logs.

What a joke. Any normal press corps would be all over him for his secrecy.
lack of transparency is what leftist tyrants are good at…

Forum List

Back