Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation

Why when it's none of our business? It's the European counties that should be handling this, not our country because the Biden crime family made so much money there.

There is no Biden crime family. It very much is our business. We made a commitment to Ukraine that we would have their back if they gave up their nuclear weapons.

There is no Biden crime family. It very much is our business. We made a commitment to Ukraine that we would have their back if they gave up their nuclear weapons.

Before that we made a commitment not to support the Eastward expansion of NATO.

Tell that to the people who have lost their businesses, lost their jobs, can't afford their groceries or their rent.

Who lost their business or jobs due to Federal stimulus, wtf are you talking about?

It's exactly opposite, stimulus helped business stay afloat and keep workers on a payroll.

If you wanted me to tell you the cause of inflation, then I would have told you. But you've never asked me, hence why I didn't answer the question you never asked. So I've ran back, pal.

Inflation was caused by supply and demand, demand coming out of COVID went through the ceiling, plus the woes of the Ukraine war.

My original point, (Biden had nowt to do with
inflation) Biden is getting it in the neck from the right, because the stupid left blamed and went all out on Trump for shit he didn't instigate either. So the Right are treating the left to their own standard and medicine, but they don't like it.

You can run along now, pal.
So you've just said what I posted earlier, inflation is all about the effects of the pandemic and nothing to with President Biden.

Of course it's vote buying because all the envirokooks are leftists. If the IRS workers are salary then they can be forced to work more hours and the government not pay them a thing. My sister is a salary worker at a major hospital and when they need her to work more hours, they just give her the hours and don't pay anything extra. So instead of hiring more workers, make the workers you have work more hours.

Don't you even know how to do basic math? If I have ten apples, and somebody takes one, and I replace that apple, I still have ten apples. Therefore not one of those 87,000 workers will be used to replace one retiree. Every one of those workers will go towards expanding the size of the IRS.

Business doesn't give a shit if you go on some welfare program or not. They offer X job for X wages, and you either accept the job or decline it if it's offered to you. If they can get people to do the job for less money than others, that's what they will do. It has nothing to do with any federal program.

Maybe we should use whips and chains. Just because someone else abuses their employees does not mean that we should.

You need to do some reading. Some of the money will go to hiring replacements for retiring workers. That will cost money as you have to recruit new people. You have to do background checks. You also have to account for any raises that will occur for the position. The others will process tax returns and refunds. The others will help taxpayers who need help. The others will conduct audits. The IRS should be expanded as the number of people have expanded.

We are seeing how little companies care about their workers. They don't mind off-loading people on government programs. We should raise the corporate tax rate to 28% and use the money to expand the earned income tax credit.

LOL. So, you're saying that the tax cuts helped our economy, which led to more employment, which led to more taxes being paid by both businesses and their employees was bad?

It did not lead to more employment. The economy was already greased and did not need any help. The only thing that happened is that it reduced tax revenues.

Ummmmmmmmmm, what is it with you election deniers? Biden won the 2020 election and has been president during the time Biden let the Taliban take over Afghanistan.

Trump made the agreement in February of 2020. Biden did not become President until Jan 2021. In that space of 11 months, the Taliban kept fighting and took over more of the country. The Trump Administration did nothing when the Taliban violated that agreement. Biden's mistake was following that BS agreement that Trump negotiated.

Trump made the agreement in February of 2020. Biden did not become President until Jan 2021. In that space of 11 months, the Taliban kept fighting and took over more of the country. The Trump Administration did nothing when the Taliban violated that agreement. Biden's mistake was following that BS agreement that Trump negotiated.

Leaving Afghanistan may be the only thing Biden has done that I support.

Trump's new business tax rate put us in competition with other countries. Nobody is cheating their customers. Most states have gouging laws that prohibit companies from doing that. Their price increases were due to labor, energy costs and transportation costs, all of which were the products of Biden policies.

Bullshit. Company financial statements tell a different story. It shows that companies are raising prices far more than they are paying in increased costs. They are then using that as a excuse to raise their prices far more than their costs have increased.

You asked me what should be cut and I provided that pork list. Better still, what in that 1.7 trillion bill did this country actually need so desperately?

There is not enough pork to make a dent in the deficit. The $1.7 trillion provided money for federal law enforcement, air traffic control, meat inspections, and other vital federal operations.

Fracking technology became more productive during DumBama's second term.

The point is that even frackers are planning to cut back on production. The entire oil industry, which includes domestic and foreign companies, want to limit production to keep prices high. It doesn't matter who is President. Even if Trump was President in 2024, you will still see high gas prices.

Before that we made a commitment not to support the Eastward expansion of NATO.

We made the agreement with Ukraine during the Obama Administration. It is still binding and should be honored. The Russians negated any consideration by trying to threaten eastern european companies.

Forum List

Back