Biden Promises To Crack Down On Racist "Junk Fees" Including Airline Preferred Seats, Bounced Check Fees, And Late Charges

Potato got mocked without mercy on that crap
Yes he did. Great stuff....

63880821-11357899-image-a-27_1666811879169.jpg

63880813-11357899-image-a-28_1666811882481.jpg

63880809-11357899-image-a-29_1666811886022.jpg

63880807-11357899-image-a-30_1666811890727.jpg

You almost gotta laugh that racism is so inbred in the democrat party that they assume that bounced checks are only a black culture problem. How long is it going to take for middle class blacks to flee the democrat plantation like Hershel Walker?
Minorities must be offended by how frequently Dems do this.

Check out the FAA's strategic plan document, "Flight Plan 21" here....

It mentions "diversity" 16 times. "Racially and ethnically diverse" twice.

Stuff like this....

"Key priorities in the plan include sustainability (climate change) and diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility."

"Enhance efforts to recruit, develop, hire, and retain a racially and ethnically diverse workforce among new hires and the Senior Executive Service, with a particular emphasis on women, people of color, and individuals with disabilities."

"Increase sourcing from nontraditional talent pools and ensure the hiring process is more accessible to underrepresented groups to increase the diversity of hiring pools."

Planes are going to crash. Whom will be to blame?

View attachment 716108

And to me this is criminal. Regulatory agencies should focus entirely and exclusively on their job to protect the safety and well being of the American people they are supposed to serve. Certainly policy can emphasize that there will be no discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation etc., but 'diversity' should not be any kind of goal.

The best of the best, the highest quality, the most experienced, the most competent, the most qualified, the best track records available should be the people hired whomever those people might be. If that results in an all white, all black, all brown, all Asian American work force so be it.

And to me this is criminal. Regulatory agencies should focus entirely and exclusively on their job to protect the safety and well being of the American people they are supposed to serve. Certainly policy can emphasize that there will be no discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation etc., but 'diversity' should not be any kind of goal.

The best of the best, the highest quality, the most experienced, the most competent, the most qualified, the best track records available should be the people hired whomever those people might be. If that results in an all white, all black, all brown, all Asian American work force so be it.
Exactly.

Fortunately, our next POTUS has a plan to fix this discrimination in the name of diversity....

I have long advocated that race and ethnicity should be removed from every official federal, state, and local form, and every college application.

I am astonished that no politicians have ever embraced this concept, to my knowledge.

All that matters is merit - proven qualifications, test scores, etc.

And there we have it. Everything is racist even when it has nothing to do with race. Extra leg room charges!

He claimed that these initiatives will help fight inflationary pressures, when we all know that they simply increase the price of everything, the exact opposite of what he intends (as usual).

More pandering, but people of color probably not only see right through this, they are probably even insulted by it.

When I pay double for a first class seat, am I being discriminated against because I am a rich White guy? Hmmm.

How about instead of not allowing airlines to charge more for better seats, he does something substantive to substantially reduce the price of jet fuel, or scale back on the TSA.

What a truly incompetent administration we have, arguably the worst ever. If you voted for this, you should be ashamed.

Biden's air rage: President says airlines forcing customers to pay for extra legroom is RACIST because it hits 'marginalized Americans and people of color the most' - as he cracks down on 'excessive fees'​

• 'Airlines if you want six more inches between you and the seat in front you pay more money, but you don't know it until you purchase your ticket,' Biden griped
  • 'Look folks, these are junk fees are unfair and the hidden marginalized Americans the hardest, especially low income folks, and people of color'
  • Biden also announced what should be a crowd-pleaser: the federal government going after bank overdraft fees, excessive credit card late fees
  • Also taking on hidden hotel booking fees and termination fees cable and internet companies charge to prevent customers from changing services
'Some airlines if you want six more inches between you and the seat in front you pay more money, but you don't know it until you purchase your ticket,' Biden griped in remarks Wednesday.

'Look folks, these are junk fees are unfair and the hidden marginalized Americans the hardest, especially low income folks, and people of color.'

'There's a lot of money,' he insisted. 'These are billions of dollars. It doesn't add up to billions for the individual, but it adds up to $200, $300, $400 for average families.'

'It's wrong, it's ridiculous, it's unfair,' he said at one point, using the example of parents selling a used child's bike for $30, only to be hit with a $15 bank fee when the buyer's check bounces.

In another instance, Biden went after bank overdraft fees.

'You all know this, because you know this from your everyday lives,' he said, before laying out a scenario where a consumer writes a check to pay for a bill, but gets hit with an overdraft fee because the individual's account balance hadn't been updated.

cc: My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist
I just want to know where the nuts went.

Exactly.

Fortunately, our next POTUS has a plan to fix this discrimination in the name of diversity....

I have long advocated that race and ethnicity should be removed from every official federal, state, and local form, and every college application.

I am astonished that no politicians have ever embraced this concept, to my knowledge.

There's a damn good reason why it had to be created and published and you damn well know why.

There's a damn good reason why it had to be created and published and you damn well know why.

Call me slow, but I am having difficulty following you.

If you are referring to publishing the FAA's strategic doc and including all the affirmative action stuff, no, I don't agree.

Some people choose different careers for whatever reason. Should each NBA or NFL team only have one black guy?

Pardon me if I misinterpreted your comments. If so, please explain.

Also explain why we need to start counting skin color everywhere, BECAUSE THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF RACISM.

Exactly.

Amen and amen. Designation of race should be on no application form of any kind. The ONLY criteria is who meets the specified qualifications that should not be based on any physical characteristics.

Morgan Freeman was brilliant in this interview:

Amen and amen. Designation of race should be on no application form of any kind. The ONLY criteria is who meets the specified qualifications that should not be based on any physical characteristics.

Morgan Freeman was brilliant in this interview:

Incredible words everyone should hear. Thank you for sharing that.

Apparently Racist Joe thinks blacks can't handle a checking account. This should surprise nobody since you need a photo ID to open a checking account, and all Dimwingers think blacks are too stupid and lazy to get one of those.

The Dimwinger party is the party of racists.

And there we have it. Everything is racist even when it has nothing to do with race. Extra leg room charges!

He claimed that these initiatives will help fight inflationary pressures, when we all know that they simply increase the price of everything, the exact opposite of what he intends (as usual).

More pandering, but people of color probably not only see right through this, they are probably even insulted by it.

When I pay double for a first class seat, am I being discriminated against because I am a rich White guy? Hmmm.

How about instead of not allowing airlines to charge more for better seats, he does something substantive to substantially reduce the price of jet fuel, or scale back on the TSA.

What a truly incompetent administration we have, arguably the worst ever. If you voted for this, you should be ashamed.

Biden's air rage: President says airlines forcing customers to pay for extra legroom is RACIST because it hits 'marginalized Americans and people of color the most' - as he cracks down on 'excessive fees'​

• 'Airlines if you want six more inches between you and the seat in front you pay more money, but you don't know it until you purchase your ticket,' Biden griped
  • 'Look folks, these are junk fees are unfair and the hidden marginalized Americans the hardest, especially low income folks, and people of color'
  • Biden also announced what should be a crowd-pleaser: the federal government going after bank overdraft fees, excessive credit card late fees
  • Also taking on hidden hotel booking fees and termination fees cable and internet companies charge to prevent customers from changing services
'Some airlines if you want six more inches between you and the seat in front you pay more money, but you don't know it until you purchase your ticket,' Biden griped in remarks Wednesday.

'Look folks, these are junk fees are unfair and the hidden marginalized Americans the hardest, especially low income folks, and people of color.'

'There's a lot of money,' he insisted. 'These are billions of dollars. It doesn't add up to billions for the individual, but it adds up to $200, $300, $400 for average families.'

'It's wrong, it's ridiculous, it's unfair,' he said at one point, using the example of parents selling a used child's bike for $30, only to be hit with a $15 bank fee when the buyer's check bounces.

In another instance, Biden went after bank overdraft fees.

'You all know this, because you know this from your everyday lives,' he said, before laying out a scenario where a consumer writes a check to pay for a bill, but gets hit with an overdraft fee because the individual's account balance hadn't been updated.

cc: My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist
These guys simply have no clue. Under Obama there were big banking regulation changes regarding fees, etc so the banks complied with the law and raised fees on everything that wasn't in the legislation to make up the difference.

I never turn the thermostat past 65.
i cant imagine how they are gonna be able to stay warm way up north when the experts see a very very cold winter, and possibly a fuel shortage. and what happens when major roads are under 3 feet of snow, wont be easy delivering all that oil. thats when they start using their stoves and/or burn logs in apartment buildings

i cant imagine how they are gonna be able to stay warm way up north when the experts see a very very cold winter, and possibly a fuel shortage. and what happens when major roads are under 3 feet of snow, wont be easy delivering all that oil. thats when they start using their stoves and/or burn logs in apartment buildings
Some can adjust others sublimate.

Forum List

Back